Losing Hair From Eyebrows And Bum

rawmeat

Hey guys,

I've noticed that hair has been falling out of my eyebrows and **** along with my head. My hair seems quite weak all over my body. I always feel a tingle (as if my body is pulling something from the areas where it falls out) then a hair with a white bulb will fall out.

Could this be some sort of TE or a fungal issue (I have seb derm on scalp and eyebrows)? I have heard that your body can pull ferritin out if hair stores, and my ferritin has been low on the last few blood tests.

Any help would be appreciated.

D

danishispsychic

Also my Dr told me that the tingle sensation is B12/ B being low. You might try supplementing B12 with spray.

I have been experiencing the same thing, hairloss everywhere. I personally think it's an energy problem. At least for me I think my body is just not producing enough energy to sustain hair. So I would think the fundamental problem is a hypothyroid which would cause a low energy state in the body. Oh and possibly whole body systemic inflammation. Which also tends to come with hypothyroidism. So hypothyroid and inflammation is my guess

Sexypizza

Hey guys,

I've noticed that hair has been falling out of my eyebrows and **** along with my head. My hair seems quite weak all over my body. I always feel a tingle (as if my body is pulling something from the areas where it falls out) then a hair with a white bulb will fall out.

Could this be some sort of TE or a fungal issue (I have seb derm on scalp and eyebrows)? I have heard that your body can pull ferritin out if hair stores, and my ferritin has been low on the last few blood tests.

Are you taking thyroid? I noticed the same thing happened to me when I took one large daily dose of T4 instead of splitting it throughout the day into smaller doses. once I split the dose my hair grew back within a few months. I think I had telogen effluvium but its just a guess.

stsfut

Hey guys,

You ever get this resolved?

Broco6679

Are you taking thyroid? I noticed the same thing happened to me when I took one large daily dose of T4 instead of splitting it throughout the day into smaller doses. once I split the dose my hair grew back within a few months. I think I had telogen effluvium but its just a guess.

What was your dose of T4? Did you notice an increase in body temp or pulse alongside the returning hair?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals