Losing fat without fear?

PurpleHeart

It’s generally a mistake to try to lose fat. Not popular as an opinion but it’s true. Being fat Is generally healthier. Losing fat is dangerous.

meatbag

“People with a significant amount of fat in their body, who have in the past eaten foods containing vegetable oils, are likely to draw unsaturated fats out of storage, with toxic effects unless vitamin E, thyroid, and coconut oil are used protectively until tissue stores of unsaturated fats are depleted. Typically, body stores of fat take four years to completely reflect the change to a different type of dietary fat.”

“Stress increases metabolic rate in a destructive, age accelerating way, with increased inflammation, and decreased resting oxidative metabolic rate. It’s the basic metabolic rate, with fast nerve conduction, quick cellular adaptation, etc., that’s biologically valuable.” -R. Peat, PhD

Informative podcast on the subject of fatloss

The larger the quantity of “toxic fat” stored in the body, the more careful the person must be about increasing metabolic and physical activity. Using more vitamin E, short-chain saturated fats, and other anti-lipid-peroxidation agents is important.”

“It’s the stored PUFA, released by stress or hunger, that slow metabolism. Niacinamide helps to lower free fatty acids, and good nutrition will allow the liver to slowly detoxify the PUFA, if it isn’t being flooded with large amounts of them. A small amount of coconut oil with each meal will increase the ability to oxidize fat, by momentarily stopping the antithyroid effect of the PUFA. Aspirin is another thing that reduces the stress-related increase of free fatty acids, stimulating metabolism. Taking a thyroid supplement is reasonable until the ratio of saturated fats to PUFA is about 2 to 1.”
Toxicity of Stored PUFA – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

OP
P

PurpleHeart

It’s generally a mistake to try to lose fat. Not popular as an opinion but it’s true. Being fat Is generally healthier. Losing fat is dangerous.
I am not really concerned about health, I feel fine and I am quite muscular and lean, it's just that I have a little lower belly fat that bothers me, I'd rather have a fully flat belly as I think it's not only more aesthetically pleasing but many studies show flat belly to be better for heart health.

But like I said health is not really the issue here it's mainly aesthetic, I just want to find a way to lose it while minimizing muscle loss as much as possible.

OP
P

PurpleHeart

“People with a significant amount of fat in their body, who have in the past eaten foods containing vegetable oils, are likely to draw unsaturated fats out of storage, with toxic effects unless vitamin E, thyroid, and coconut oil are used protectively until tissue stores of unsaturated fats are depleted. Typically, body stores of fat take four years to completely reflect the change to a different type of dietary fat.”

“Stress increases metabolic rate in a destructive, age accelerating way, with increased inflammation, and decreased resting oxidative metabolic rate. It’s the basic metabolic rate, with fast nerve conduction, quick cellular adaptation, etc., that’s biologically valuable.” -R. Peat, PhD

Informative podcast on the subject of fatloss

The larger the quantity of “toxic fat” stored in the body, the more careful the person must be about increasing metabolic and physical activity. Using more vitamin E, short-chain saturated fats, and other anti-lipid-peroxidation agents is important.”

“It’s the stored PUFA, released by stress or hunger, that slow metabolism. Niacinamide helps to lower free fatty acids, and good nutrition will allow the liver to slowly detoxify the PUFA, if it isn’t being flooded with large amounts of them. A small amount of coconut oil with each meal will increase the ability to oxidize fat, by momentarily stopping the antithyroid effect of the PUFA. Aspirin is another thing that reduces the stress-related increase of free fatty acids, stimulating metabolism. Taking a thyroid supplement is reasonable until the ratio of saturated fats to PUFA is about 2 to 1.”
Toxicity of Stored PUFA – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

I have very little fat on me, losing 1 or 2 kilos and I will be super lean, so I don't think its so dangerous, mainly I just don't wanna lose muscle.

schultz

I have very little fat on me, losing 1 or 2 kilos and I will be super lean, so I don't think its so dangerous, mainly I just don't wanna lose muscle.

As long as you reduce your calories minimally and eat enough carbohydrates I think you won't lose (much) muscle. Keeping cortisol low should prevent catabolism and carbohydrates are one of the best way to keep cortisol down.

I think a -500 calorie deficit combined with some walking or something of that sort.

Haidut had a post about certain steroids blocking cortisol by binding to glucocorticoid receptors, and the idea that muscle can be built simply by blocking cortisol. There seems to always be a push/pull relationship with cortisol and anabolism. Quite fascinating. Once I was turned on to this idea I went through several PubMed papers (most from the 80's) talking about this very idea.

I think trenbolone was the steroid that powerfully binds to the GCR.

meatbag

You just stimulate the muscle with weightlifting and consume adequate protein. The fat in your tissues is the fat you eat for the most part

OP
P

PurpleHeart

As long as you reduce your calories minimally and eat enough carbohydrates I think you won't lose (much) muscle. Keeping cortisol low should prevent catabolism and carbohydrates are one of the best way to keep cortisol down.

I think a -500 calorie deficit combined with some walking or something of that sort.

Haidut had a post about certain steroids blocking cortisol by binding to glucocorticoid receptors, and the idea that muscle can be built simply by blocking cortisol. There seems to always be a push/pull relationship with cortisol and anabolism. Quite fascinating. Once I was turned on to this idea I went through several PubMed papers (most from the 80's) talking about this very idea.

I like this way of viewing muscle gain and fat loss, right now I try to eat as little fat as possible, and a lot of protein, Haidut posted a study about high amounts of protein building muscle even without training so I am trying to get 200g a day and see what happens.

I don't think I will go for Trenbolone lol xD

souperhuman

Something I've kind of thought about are fresh berries (blackberries, currants, gooseberry). As long as you don't chew the seeds you'd probably be fine and they have very high vit C content as well as some sugar which might help suppress cortisol. Bears seem to love these and they are constantly adding on and losing weight. Maybe it would work for humans, especially in combination with general caloric restriction.

supercoolguy

Im not Large/Fat buy any means. BUT i got a mid-section that seems to Fluctuate in a couple weeks time without moderate regular exercise. I love Sugar and a little starch.

One thing ive noticed you dont see any Fat Rock Climbers. Im sure they hike around too.

OP
P

PurpleHeart

Im not Large/Fat buy any means. BUT i got a mid-section that seems to Fluctuate in a couple weeks time without moderate regular exercise. I love Sugar and a little starch.

One thing ive noticed you dont see any Fat Rock Climbers. Im sure they hike around too.
Moving around a lot is the best thing you can do for your body, whenever I keep moving all day I feel so much better than being sedentary.

Couch potatoing is the worst thing you can do.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals