Losing Faith In Ray Peat

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Earth Pulse works very well for sleep, it is worth taking the time to review all the information, our bodies truly are electric energy, every one of our trillions of cells function and communicate with this energy.

Our physical bodies, the stars, planets, light, sound and all life are the full expressions of what we call the electromagnetic spectrum. Specific forms of electromagnetic energy greatly enhance our own natural cellular functioning and sleep.

Healing and radiant health is not just about what we ingest... Earth Pulse is wonderful for helping get a good night sleep.

EarthPulse PEMF Therapy Research, Reviews & Devices

Last edited:

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Why make any big decisions now, with in a few weeks of using that light i talked about you will see the world as a much more friendly and better place, as the days go by you will be able to make clear key decisions in yours and your families life.

My mother was getting quite tired and emotional, within a month after starting with the red light she became a new person, energetic and enjoying life, at 84 years she is doing really good.

OP
S

StrongMom

Why make any big decisions now, with in a few weeks of using that light i talked about you will see the world as a much more friendly and better place, as the days go by you will be able to make clear key decisions in yours and your families life.

My mother was getting quite tired and emotional, within a month after starting with the red light she became a new person, energetic and enjoying life, at 84 years she is doing really good.

Daniel,

You are giving me a hope, a different kind of one. I am going to try red light also for my son' hair loss. But for the electromagnetic waves, i have some kind of hesitation. I need to do more research to be confident.

OP
S

StrongMom

From another dieting website different than Ray's work (but I find it contradicting to Ray's work, and quite entertaining to read the opposing views), from Wai Says:
Wai Says
@Xisca

I perhaps took diary as too literally. I don't have a background in biology etc., so I like the way RP explains things, he gives scientific explanations for various problems the modern science does not care much about. And I try to find an explanation to any problem from the perspective of RP. If another explanation contradicts RP, it bothers me a lot, but many times I decide to stick with RP. I read his articles on constipation many times, he just recommends cascara and there is no mention of food intolerances, etc.

Milk is definitely one of those. I have been constipated since my teenage years, too. I have never had a period in my life without dairy, but it is hard to imagine life without it, either. It is such a good source of protein. My sons are quite picky. How can I explain my son that he cannot drink his milk while his brother can have it? His brother only eats crackers and drinks his milk. Nothing else! Literally. This is in spite of my daily struggles to provide a meal with various nutritious ingredients. He used to eat a bit more in variety, but over time he stopped eating the things he used to eat. Autistic kinds tend to have sensory issues, that was the case with him from the beginning. He has a strong preference for crunchy foods, but used to eat a lot of fruits. Now, none. Perhaps he is really responding to his guts? I don't know. How can you understand what a four year old has in mind?

I really don't understand how to know if your body tolerates a food. I am constipated since early ages, one of my sons is too. Is it a sign of intolerance? I thought that loose stool is a sign, but not the other way around. In recent years, every time I am at a doctor's office, I am told that i have a lot of gas, but I don't even notice that. Maybe that is a sign So how do you understand if you/your child tolerates a food. @Ella

Intially I experimented with goat and sheep's milk, both low quality store-bought, but i have not observed any changes in my son's bowel movements and gave up.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Wow what a cool mom wanting to do research on electromagnetic energy, and ways to heal your children. Im not so big on using lots of supplements but there are some high quality unique ones that i think would help your children. i will put together the info when i have a chance and post it later.

Also i would like to mention and go in to detail at some point the vital importance of the brand of laundry soap one uses in regards to ones health, especially of neurological and endocrine system functioning.

Even many of the so called natural laundry soaps are not so great. Almost all of the commercial and many of the natural laundry soaps contain synthetic terpenes for fragrance, they act as strong endocrine disruptors.

Endocrine Disruptors and Asthma-Associated Chemicals in Consumer Products

When you get the red light if you have specific questions about using it for yourself and kids please feel free to message me…

Ella

Forum Supporter
QUOTE="StressedMom, post: 237506, member: 2641"]i have some kind of hesitation. I need to do more research to be confident.[/QUOTE]

First let me reinforce that divorce is not a solution for you. It will bring more stress to your family - you don't want this. This is why I suggest you keep tucking away some money. Some boys take forever to mature. There are wonderful responsible males on this forum and I have dealt with men who once regained their health are different men. Your husband is young I am assuming, and probably as overwhelmed as you at the prospect of the responsibility of these two children and a wife despite your challenges is proving to be extremely competent.

I don't have much time but there is much that I would like to say. The constipation and silent reflux is revealing. Don't think that only children on the autism spectrum are picky, other so-called "normal" children can be a nightmare when it comes to food choices and behaviour. As parents, children can send us to the brink no matter what their age. We need to be equipment with an enormous amount of patience and tolerance to be able to survive and remain intact. Being able to sleep at night will make all the difference in the world in seizing control of your situation.

Is it your 1st child or 2nd child that is picky?

Don't be afraid of the red light therapy. It is a natural energy required for your body to remain healthy. I studied this area of energy medicine under top researchers at the forefront of this technology - not only red light but various forms of energy for healing and disease. The tesla lights are wonderful for autistic children, however, you need a setup at home that can be used on a daily basis.

Apart from red light, my favourite is the ONDAMED pulse electromagnetic field or PEMF for short but far more advanced than the EarthPulse, unfortunately you need to work with a practitioner. The equipment is very expensive because it does a lot more than the personal-use machines. I like ONDAMED and have seen amazing results when it comes to allergies. I don't tell my clients about this technology initially because it is too easy to think it is the answer without changing the diet and lifestyle. People always want the easy fix. I don't like to use anything that is outside the range of human physiology. I make no apologises with this. I have seen too many people get hurt by gung-ho mentally.

The energy will help with absorption of nutrients and optimises so many metabolic and physiological blocks. It can help open up detoxification pathways and if you don't have money to do further testing, it can help determine deficiencies and toxicities.

Best of all it helps the body overcome allergies. One individual who had a serious life-threatening allergy to seafood completely gone. The individual could never eat any type of seafood and if trace amounts touched his lips, he would end up in hospital with an anaphalactic shock. Ondamed cured him. I know I am not allowed to say cured but the reality is he can now eat as much as he wants.

I had pain in my carotid artery for years. It would give me headaches and tense neck that could put me out of action. No painkiller could ease the pain. While I was checking different types of instruments from the various developers, one tiny machine picked up the parvo virus in this artery. One treatment and completely cleared.

My research work was in a devasting blinding eye condition and part of my work was working with this energy to kill the infectious agent and upregulating healing genes. My professor a brilliant woman is at forefront of designing specific frequencies for specific genes and enzymes. Truly amazing work.
Both of my professors came from the eastern block countries where this research has been going on for over 100 years.
I am trained in stem cell therapies, regenerative medicine, gene therapies but nothing beats this technology. I have searched high and low; gone down many rabbit holes to find what works and what doesn't work. This area attracts many con-artists selling equipment that at a minimum are useless and at worse harmful. The red light is the most gentle and healing. If it is safe for tiny one-day old chicks, it safe for us and safe for your babies.

Daniel recommended the EarthPulse which is designed for sleep and healing. I like that they don't go beyond the Schumann Frequency so will be safe and help you with insomnia and upregulate healing.

From their website:

Only the EarthPulse™ PEMF system features biologically compatible pulse repetition rates limited to those below Schumann resonance 14.1 Hz; with no timer limitations and vastly more power than mat and battery operated systems.

Pulsed Electromagnetic Field each night, precisely “tuned” to Mother Nature’s very special low-low (infrasonic) frequencies will leave you feeling clear headed, sharp, full of energy, and with a renewed zest for life.

OP
S

StrongMom

QUOTE="StressedMom, post: 237506, member: 2641"]i have some kind of hesitation. I need to do more research to be confident.

First let me reinforce that divorce is not a solution for you. It will bring more stress to your family - you don't want this. This is why I suggest you keep tucking away some money. Some boys take forever to mature. There are wonderful responsible males on this forum and I have dealt with men who once regained their health are different men. Your husband is young I am assuming, and probably as overwhelmed as you at the prospect of the responsibility of these two children and a wife despite your challenges is proving to be extremely competent.

I don't have much time but there is much that I would like to say. The constipation and silent reflux is revealing. Don't think that only children on the autism spectrum are picky, other so-called "normal" children can be a nightmare when it comes to food choices and behaviour. As parents, children can send us to the brink no matter what their age. We need to be equipment with an enormous amount of patience and tolerance to be able to survive and remain intact. Being able to sleep at night will make all the difference in the world in seizing control of your situation.

Is it your 1st child or 2nd child that is picky?

Don't be afraid of the red light therapy. It is a natural energy required for your body to remain healthy. I studied this area of energy medicine under top researchers at the forefront of this technology - not only red light but various forms of energy for healing and disease. The tesla lights are wonderful for autistic children, however, you need a setup at home that can be used on a daily basis.

Apart from red light, my favourite is the ONDAMED pulse electromagnetic field or PEMF for short but far more advanced than the EarthPulse, unfortunately you need to work with a practitioner. The equipment is very expensive because it does a lot more than the personal-use machines. I like ONDAMED and have seen amazing results when it comes to allergies. I don't tell my clients about this technology initially because it is too easy to think it is the answer without changing the diet and lifestyle. People always want the easy fix. I don't like to use anything that is outside the range of human physiology. I make no apologises with this. I have seen too many people get hurt by gung-ho mentally.

The energy will help with absorption of nutrients and optimises so many metabolic and physiological blocks. It can help open up detoxification pathways and if you don't have money to do further testing, it can help determine deficiencies and toxicities.

Best of all it helps the body overcome allergies. One individual who had a serious life-threatening allergy to seafood completely gone. The individual could never eat any type of seafood and if trace amounts touched his lips, he would end up in hospital with an anaphalactic shock. Ondamed cured him. I know I am not allowed to say cured but the reality is he can now eat as much as he wants.

I had pain in my carotid artery for years. It would give me headaches and tense neck that could put me out of action. No painkiller could ease the pain. While I was checking different types of instruments from the various developers, one tiny machine picked up the parvo virus in this artery. One treatment and completely cleared.

My research work was in a devasting blinding eye condition and part of my work was working with this energy to kill the infectious agent and upregulating healing genes. My professor a brilliant woman is at forefront of designing specific frequencies for specific genes and enzymes. Truly amazing work.
Both of my professors came from the eastern block countries where this research has been going on for over 100 years.
I am trained in stem cell therapies, regenerative medicine, gene therapies but nothing beats this technology. I have searched high and low; gone down many rabbit holes to find what works and what doesn't work. This area attracts many con-artists selling equipment that at a minimum are useless and at worse harmful. The red light is the most gentle and healing. If it is safe for tiny one-day old chicks, it safe for us and safe for your babies.

Daniel recommended the EarthPulse which is designed for sleep and healing. I like that they don't go beyond the Schumann Frequency so will be safe and help you with insomnia and upregulate healing.

From their website:

Only the EarthPulse™ PEMF system features biologically compatible pulse repetition rates limited to those below Schumann resonance 14.1 Hz; with no timer limitations and vastly more power than mat and battery operated systems.

Pulsed Electromagnetic Field each night, precisely “tuned” to Mother Nature’s very special low-low (infrasonic) frequencies will leave you feeling clear headed, sharp, full of energy, and with a renewed zest for life.[/QUOTE]

Ella,

I truely appreciate your support, knowledge, and wisdom. I immensely benefit from your posts in this thread especially but in others as well. You are one wise contributor of this forum. Thank you!

My sons are twins, fraternal twins. The picky one is the 1st by 3 minutes really. Picky eaters are really stressful. It is not just about preparing the food, it is more about how you are going to make him eat the food. I am constantly on the lookout for a recipe he might like. I try to make crackers at home; he does not like them all but at least i can sneak some foods he usually doesn't eat into the crackers. I use sprouted flour or some gluten free flours, but again as i said i was not sure if they were tolerating or not.

One thing i observed with my son's constipation is it is better in the summers. He is still constipated but i can solve the problem with less magnesium when the weather is warm. That is why i tought that there is a metabolism related issue. But going foward i will closely observe his food intake to get an idea.

Thank you for the detailed posts with full of information. I am still behind reading and digesting. I have not tried the red light therapy before, it sounds so promising.

tfcjesse

Can anyone from the red-light therapy thread chime in on this EarthPulse? Sounds almost like there's a representative from their company on this thread. Is there a cheap alternative available on Amazon or something? Every time I buy a new red light (last one was a 660nm LED), I see a new post claiming a new type of light is the best...

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Can anyone from the red-light therapy thread chime in on this EarthPulse? Sounds almost like there's a representative from their company on this thread. Is there a cheap alternative available on Amazon or something? Every time I buy a new red light (last one was a 660nm LED), I see a new post claiming a new type of light is the best...

The Earth Pulse is not a Red light device, its something different. My first choice for sure is the Red Light i have been talking about, the Earth pulse is a nice addition.

I do not know the owners of the company, i do not promote products for any one, i promote products i think will help people.

You will not find a cheap version of the Earth Pulse on amazon, it is a specialty healing device and needs to be made correctly to offer the benefits it does.

Last edited:

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Larch Arabinogalactan is a specific polysaccharide that has profound health benefits.

Many mothers say that it has helped their children stop having recurring ear infections, usually this is a very difficult problem and antibiotics can make it worse and the children often develop digestive and other health issues after the antibiotics. That Larch Arabinogalactan helps children with recurring ear infections tells us it is a very powerful Immune system modulator, its also excellent for liver health and the digestive system.

Research online for more info and here is a write up from the website that i like buying it from:

ARA 6 is a light, easily blended powder derived from the Western Larch tree. The primary component of ARA 6 is polysaccharides (a long chain of linked sugars) called Arabinogalactans, which are high-molecular weight polysaccharides capable of up-regulating critical aspects of the immune system.

In addition to its immune-enhancing effects, ARA 6:

• Is a natural source of soluble fiber for healthy colon health

• Acts as a prebiotic food supply for gut microfloral balance

• Has adaptogenic properties to promote a balanced immune response

• Enhances natural liver detoxification

• Mixes easily in liquids, which makes it ideal for children or those who have problems swallowing pills

Here is link to product page on website:

ARA-6 Pure Larch Powder (1 pound)

It has a very mild sweet taste, its great for adults also, i usually take 1 tbs 2 times a day. I find taking hour or so before bed makes falling asleep more enjoyable and comfortable.

Last edited:

Gadsie

I have not read every post, but saw that you eliminated starch, which is absolutely unnecessary unless you notice big negatives from it.

Also, I can't imagine that the "peat diet" messed you up. The only things that change are cutting out vegetable oils and maybe drinking some extra milk and OJ.

What else have you changed when changing to the "peat diet"?

LUH 3417

What's the difference between the red light man devices and simply buying a near infrared lamp from a place like Home Depot? Just trying to gauge what I would be getting by purchasing the red light device instead of a $10 heat lamp.

Milena

What's the difference between the red light man devices and simply buying a near infrared lamp from a place like Home Depot? Just trying to gauge what I would be getting by purchasing the red light device instead of a $10 heat lamp.

A robustly-made product. Identifiable frequencies. Less heat (although they do get warm but stay just below 'too hot'). I bought a mini red light as the incandescents were costing me a fortune in electricity - the mini IR/Red (4 types of LEDs, 3 of each of the 4 wavelengths) is about 19W. It was bigger than I thought, about 3 1/2 or 4" across.
I live in the UK so no postage, exchange rates or import costs to worry about.

LUH 3417

A robustly-made product. Identifiable frequencies. Less heat (although they do get warm but stay just below 'too hot'). I bought a mini red light as the incandescents were costing me a fortune in electricity - the mini IR/Red (4 types of LEDs, 3 of each of the 4 wavelengths) is about 19W. It was bigger than I thought, about 3 1/2 or 4" across.
I live in the UK so no postage, exchange rates or import costs to worry about.
Thanks Milena. Do you use multiple red light devices or just one at one time? I would really like to have a sauna-like set up, so I am deliberating between buying a red light man device or the many infrared sauna options. I'm also thinking about the amount of sweat/stress that happens in a sauna and if that is ideal, compared to shining a low heat red light like red light man device.

Milena

Thanks Milena. Do you use multiple red light devices or just one at one time? I would really like to have a sauna-like set up, so I am deliberating between buying a red light man device or the many infrared sauna options. I'm also thinking about the amount of sweat/stress that happens in a sauna and if that is ideal, compared to shining a low heat red light like red light man device.

Just this one
Red-Infrared Combo Mini - Red Light Man
I wanted to hedge my bets as I could only just afford one! So only one at a time in answer to your question. I mix it around. Mostly on thyroid, neck and liver areas. Sees to smooth the wrinkles on my face little but not huge effect.

LUH 3417

Just this one
Red-Infrared Combo Mini - Red Light Man
I wanted to hedge my bets as I could only just afford one! So only one at a time in answer to your question. I mix it around. Mostly on thyroid, neck and liver areas. Sees to smooth the wrinkles on my face little but not huge effect.
Thank you! Some people on this forum have seen improvement with wrinkles using progesterone. Using it under my eyes has made my undereye area smoother and I notice less fluid retention.

Milena

Thank you! Some people on this forum have seen improvement with wrinkles using progesterone. Using it under my eyes has made my undereye area smoother and I notice less fluid retention.
I have progest-E but am saving that for internal. Wrinkles are the least of my problems :)

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
I have gone in to great detail in another thread about why i do not like infrared especially near the face and head, the Red Light i use and have been talking about has 3 spectrums of visible light, 610nm ~ 630nm ~ 670nm. There is no infrared spectrum in this light.

To heal the thyroid and increase metabolism it needs to be placed over the thyroid almost touching the skin for minimum 5-8 min, without moving around. For first month 2 x a day best, first thing in morning important.

Then after shining on thyroid for 5-8 min it is important in same session to shine 5-8 min centered over eyes and forehead, keep about 3-4 inches from face, we are optimizing brain and endocrine functioning here folks, its not just for wrinkles. I was able to get completely off NDT after using this red light for 3 months, i no longer take any hormones or vitamins and feel better than i have in my whole life.

I will post separately details on why i feel infrared is not so great and specifics on using the Red Light.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals