Lose weight with just 5-10 minutes of exercise a day! Seems Peaty.

jay123

I came across this just browsing YouTube. This is Dr. Denis Wilson and his daughter on a Livestream talking about Fastercise. Apparently, she is looking towards entering a bodybuilding competition after having a baby in November! She talks about her easy weight loss doing Fastercise. And that is where here father, Dr. Wilson, comes in. If you dont know who he is, he knows a thing or two about thyroid. Look him up. So anyway, they discuss about not putting the body into a stressed state when losing weight so that the body gets rid of fat and not muscle. He says that if you are hungry its a sign the body is using muscle for energy instead of fat. There is a book he wrote about this called Fastercise. From what I read it is about producing and using the T3 in your body (he says 80 % is produced in the body and the rest in the thyoid) doing Fastercise. What do you think?

View: https://youtu.be/ul-geNCauPQ

Last edited:

miquelangeles

It's not a new concept. There are also wearable devices that mimic shivering in muscles with electrical impulses.
- shivering stimulates irisin secretion which promotes fat-mediated thermogenesis
- exercise itself is a shivering mimic
- cold induced shivering can increase metabolic rate by up to 4–5 times

PeskyPeater

she talks about performing 'shivering' before a meal, then postpone the eating of it for 2hr. But how is shivering performed?

OP
jay123

jay123

she talks about performing 'shivering' before a meal, then postpone the eating of it for 2hr. But how is shivering performed?
If I remember it's on the YouTube channel as one of the videos.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals