Loose stool from Magnesium Oxide

Mauritio

Thanks. Does it work daily or will it loose its effectiveness overtime ?

OP
J

June

Thanks. Does it work daily or will it loose its effectiveness overtime ?
I'm sure for some, it works daily. But I noticed that if it completely clears my colon the day before then I won't notice much of an effect if I use it the next day. I tend to use every other day or skip two days.

Mauritio

I'm sure for some, it works daily. But I noticed that if it completely clears my colon the day before then I won't notice much of an effect if I use it the next day. I tend to use every other day or skip two days.
Ok thanks. I feel sick now after taking it on Monday. I rarely ever get sick. I think I might have had bad shrimps on the weekend ,but I feel like the mag oxide also had something to do with it.

I'll go easier on it the next time .

gaze

Ok thanks. I feel sick now after taking it on Monday. I rarely ever get sick. I think I might have had bad shrimps on the weekend ,but I feel like the mag oxide also had something to do with it.

did it give you bowel movements?

OP
J

June

Hope it is just bad shrimp. If not, then it's possible the mag oxide alkalized the acids in your stomach? I noticed that recently. Yes you have to play around with the dosage.

Mauritio

Hope it is just bad shrimp. If not, then it's possible the mag oxide alkalized the acids in your stomach? I noticed that recently. Yes you have to play around with the dosage.
Yes I think something along those lines ....like body beeing more occupied with the consequences of taking mag oxide, which caused loose stool for me.
I dont think the mag oxide is inherently bad .

Mauritio

Mauritio

Update: I took the same amount again today. No flue symptoms, must have been the shrimps.