Looks Like This Will Be A Year Of Global Fracture

puella

Many arrows seem to point towards major disruptions & instability in our future.

I can't argue the validity of any of these but find it interesting that very different sources are pointing towards disruptions & bottoms of some sort:
  1. Neil Howe's 4th Turning, based on demographics
  2. Hindu Yuga Cycle
  3. Martin Armstrong's economic confidence model
  4. Solar Cycle 25
  5. Astrology (Saturn/Pluto conjunction happens January 12, 2020- just 6 days before Armstrong's Economic Model bottom Jan 18, 2020)

12.png
DMisraB6-3.jpg

ECM2015-2020-600x580.jpg

Sunspot-activity-observation-dec6-e1544118001987.jpeg

puella

Also, feel this discussion from Generative Energy Podcast 33 seems relevant. Dr.Ray Peat speaking about the importance of light in the ordering, structuring,& creation of matter:

(rough transcript- guessed at the spelling of the names)
Peat:"There is a new, young physicist, I'm not sure if he's still at MIT, but He was working there. Jeremy England, who has been demonstrating basically the fact that the universe isn't controlled by the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics. He says that if you start with a random clump of atoms & shine light on it long enough, it shouldn't be surprising that you end up with a plant. That is something ever since Le Chatelier & Bernaski- it's basically restating something Bernaski had said that the sun generates large-brained animals,basically. And in Jeremy England's phrase, if you create a plant by shining a light on random atoms, if you shine enough & bright enough light, you'll eventually get large-brained mammals because of the ordering principle of a directed flow of energy is going to create a complexity. And whatever the surrounding conditions are, where you're disturbing the equilibrium, it's going to conform to those boundary conditions. So it will take a shape responding to everything in the environment. But it's the flow of energy that is responsible for the growing complexity.
Danny: "Given that quote & this idea behind energy, complexifying force & this general rule of nature, I was thinking that it was possible that people were talking about these things out of context (wanting to shape society how they see fit). And then it made me have the realization that how much of this is even within my control & how much should I even worry if the earth's metabolism or the universe's metabolism is kind of guiding the direction of everything?"
Peat: "Um yeah, the natural tendency of things to have dinosaurs grow up to a huge size & then mammals come in & grow bigger brains- those are guided basically by the surrounding competitive innovations of matter. The sun & the internal energy of the earth are supplying the streaming energy, And then the shape, the particular shape, things take is a reflection of who else is around absorbing that energy..."

D

Deleted member 5487

Ah Michael Hudson is always a clear voice. My favorite economist.

I wouldn't underestimate the Dominance of the Dollar, It's Dominant and Dangerous for now.
It Will start to Decline in the Coming years.

The Proletariat Classes Pensions, Retirements, and Savings will be a sad loss.
To think people trust a system so much they quite literally "store of work/effort" in fiat currency and fiat currency products.
5a3d138ba86f1.image.jpg

Smart Money(Rich smart people) are buying HARD ASSETS.

A form of Social Darwinism though, a neofuedalism of sorts.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Globalist's fracture.

:hattip

LeeLemonoil

In Europe there is the general election for the European Parliament in may.
Traditionally an election with low participation and used for voicing protest by voting different, more non-mainstream parties than they do domestically. This year might see this effect in an even more drastic vein, given the anger and conflicts in many EU countries.

In Germany, the ministry of finance just now announced heavy cuts in coming budgets, while the costs of the migration-policy of Merkel (heavily disputed, never debated in earnest within its society) amount to 30-50 billions (!) of Euro a year for servicing a meagre ~2 million people. (That’s roughly double the budget of Syria pre-war)

D

Deleted member 5487

They're so brash with
In Europe there is the general election for the European Parliament in may.
Traditionally an election with low participation and used for voicing protest by voting different, more non-mainstream parties than they do domestically. This year might see this effect in an even more drastic vein, given the anger and conflicts in many EU countries.

In Germany, the ministry of finance just now announced heavy cuts in coming budgets, while the costs of the migration-policy of Merkel (heavily disputed, never debated in earnest within its society) amount to 30-50 billions (!) of Euro a year for servicing a meagre ~2 million people. (That’s roughly double the budget of Syria pre-war)

The entire EU is a fascists state, headed by Germany, in fact one could go on to say Nazism won.

The anominoues "they" took over all European nations, said each country cannot spend more than 3% of a deficit. Equating to massive austerity measures. All the PIGS nations are indebted and dictated by their overlords(Germany/france). It's textbook fascism.

LeeLemonoil

They're so brash with

The entire EU is a fascists state, headed by Germany, in fact one could go on to say Nazism won.

The anominoues "they" took over all European nations, said each country cannot spend more than 3% of a deficit. Equating to massive austerity measures. All the PIGS nations are indebted and dictated by their overlords(Germany/france). It's textbook fascism.

I don’t argue that the EU has evolved into an exploitative, neoliberal Elite behemoth. There are fascistioid elements to it, but not Nazism, which is a very specific political phenomenon.

As a German i‘m regularly appaled, disgusted and enraged of german policies within the EU and Europe.
But it’s not Germany or „the Germans“ - as you say, it is „they“. Some of them are Germans and Germany’s major elite groups are complicit in it. But it’s not ordinary Germans lording it over the EU.
Though there is part of the retarted portion of our populace that liked austerity against Greece, Portugal and so forth because they (the Greek etc) are lazy, dirty southerners. But you have stupid portions in every population.

D

Deleted member 5487

I don’t argue that the EU has evolved into an exploitative, neoliberal Elite behemoth. There are fascistioid elements to it, but not Nazism, which is a very specific political phenomenon.

As a German i‘m regularly appaled, disgusted and enraged of german policies within the EU and Europe.
But it’s not Germany or „the Germans“ - as you say, it is „they“. Some of them are Germans and Germany’s major elite groups are complicit in it. But it’s not ordinary Germans lording it over the EU.
Though there is part of the retarted portion of our populace that liked austerity against Greece, Portugal and so forth because they (the Greek etc) are lazy, dirty southerners. But you have stupid portions in every population.

Not in the literal sense of Nazi, but Alot was learned and reused from the Nazis I am referring to the principles, secret agencies, technology, corporatism. Dr. P Farrell books blew me away.

There are stupid portions of every population, but Germany is a freakish power house, 1% of the global population and like 10% of GDP in the size of Texas. Most advanced group of people on the planet.

LeeLemonoil

Yup. But we’re declining, drastically. Besides there is no real German nation anymore. We‘re fracturing into social classes and ideologic groups with every passing day. Identity Politics have taken hold here, green-„progressive“ ideas that undermine education, social cohesion and economic power. The burden of 2 million migrants influx in a very short time that are culturally very heterogenous from Europeans and so forth.
No more reason to fear or admire Germany, only thing freakish here is the freak show that is our society.
We’re still thriving or sustaining us on old achievements, but the future will not be too bright. Well that’s the way of the world.

Many arrows seem to point towards major disruptions & instability in our future.

I can't argue the validity of any of these but find it interesting that very different sources are pointing towards disruptions & bottoms of some sort:
  1. Neil Howe's 4th Turning, based on demographics
  2. Hindu Yuga Cycle
  3. Martin Armstrong's economic confidence model
  4. Solar Cycle 25
  5. Astrology (Saturn/Pluto conjunction happens January 12, 2020- just 6 days before Armstrong's Economic Model bottom Jan 18, 2020)

12.png
DMisraB6-3.jpg

ECM2015-2020-600x580.jpg

Sunspot-activity-observation-dec6-e1544118001987.jpeg

You can add Peter Turchin's work in structural dynamics (cliodynamics) to that list: latest posts - Peter Turchin

KennethKaniff

Yup. But we’re declining, drastically. Besides there is no real German nation anymore. We‘re fracturing into social classes and ideologic groups with every passing day. Identity Politics have taken hold here, green-„progressive“ ideas that undermine education, social cohesion and economic power. The burden of 2 million migrants influx in a very short time that are culturally very heterogenous from Europeans and so forth.
No more reason to fear or admire Germany, only thing freakish here is the freak show that is our society.
We’re still thriving or sustaining us on old achievements, but the future will not be too bright. Well that’s the way of the world.

Your country's only hope is another nice man with a funny mustache

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals