Looks Like These Scientists Are Looking To Jump Into The Anti Aging Realm

EIRE24

Urea might be the best moisteriser out there. It's known as a humectant, and it worked fantastically well on rough parts of my feet. I used Urea 40 Cream (brand name), as it only had urea, aloe vera and tea tree oil listed as ingredients.

I tried a bunch of differenet prescription creams (for KP) when I was younger, and they never seemed to do anything. Niacinamide does. Sometimes, it looks like my arms are really dry skin, but I think that's mostly residue from the solution.
Thanks for the info. Does vitamin A work for your issues

Giraffe

I get a similar thing when using topical niacinamide (mixed in alcohol) for a few days. Other than sun exposure and simply getting older, topical niacinamide is far and away the most beneficial thing I have ever used on my arms, which have always suffered from keratosis pilaris. I have some urea 40 cream, and that works pretty amazing on skin as well. Makes hard skin on feet smooth and hydrated with just couple days use.
I made very good experiences with topical niacinamide and urea, too. I simply dissolve the powder or granules in water. Also redlight, topical magnesium and dry brushing have amazing effects on my skin.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals