Looking to buy dht powder from someone

Murtaza

Attachments

• distri.PNG
    distri.PNG
    22.4 KB · Views: 26

5a-DHP

What are you looking to achieve from DHT?
You'd be better combining testosterone + proviron / masteron / primo in my opinion - all of which are easily obtained in the UK.
I tried DHT recently and it was very underwhelming. YMMV.

My experience with 11-keto DHT was rather underwhelming, I get barely any systemic effects from it. DHT would likely be similar.

If it is true that DHT is primarily an autocrine hormone that works in the cells where it is produced, then you won't really get much from it.

You would be better served looking into increasing your own 5-AR activity, but don't ask me how to do that.

golder

I felt more from 11-keto than DHT itself, and the former wasn't particularly impressive.
What’s the actual difference between 11ketoDHT and DHT? I know there’s a 70+ page post but it would be good to hear about it here as it looks like a small collection of people that have actually used it and have a point of comparison.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

You'd be better combining testosterone + proviron / masteron / primo in my opinion - all of which are easily obtained in the UK.

I remember DHT giving me a calming mind effect when I tried it a few years ago.

5a-DHP

What’s the actual difference between 11ketoDHT and DHT? I know there’s a 70+ page post but it would be good to hear about it here as it looks like a small collection of people that have actually used it and have a point of comparison.
What do you mean by difference - the objective difference in properties, or my subjective experience with both?
If it's the latter: I noticed nothing significant from DHT in doses up to 20mg per day; maybe a little more assertive, but that could have been placebo. 11-keto made me noticeably more vascular and melted away testosterone-induced water retention, similar to exemestame; also improved my internal drive.
I was using moderate dose testosterone cream alongside both, so that may have limited any potential effects I would have otherwise obtained if I wasn't already using androgens.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

just a general removal of anxiety and wanting to be happy. I have low dopamine too.

pau d'arco has helped a lot

5a-DHP

just a general removal of anxiety and wanting to be happy. I have low dopamine too.

pau d'arco has helped a lot
Can only give you my personal experience and YMMV, but DHT in doses from 1 to 20mg per day didn't do those things for me; it didn't do much of anything.
Conversely, proviron gives me a very strong sense of wellbeing, inner drive, sense of contentment, etc.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Can only give you my personal experience and YMMV, but DHT in doses from 1 to 20mg per day didn't do those things for me; it didn't do much of anything.
Conversely, proviron gives me a very strong sense of wellbeing, inner drive, sense of contentment, etc.

thank you. although i just prefer liquid dropper bottles so chose against using proviron.