Looking For Tips To Gain Weight

Marcus1000

Hello,

I am looking for some ideas on how to gain weight.

I have managed to climb from 150 lbs to 185 lbs over the years by constant force feeding essentially.

Right now I am 185 lbs at 6'6 around 8% body fat (veiny very defined Abs, can't pinch fat anywhere), not an absolute corpse like I used to be (150 lbs with a resting heart rate of 28, yes I realize that this is extremely low).

Currently I eat as much as I can while trying to somewhat avoid sugar (kills my appetite and makes me very stressed/bad sleep, gives me severe heart-attack inducing night terrors)

Staple foods: wheat, rice, beef, butter, chicken, crisps, cookies, fast food, whey, dextrose (about 4000 calories daily)

Activities: 30 minutes daily strength training, otherwise sedentary as much as possible

I have some insomnia (can sleep at most 3 hours in one go), eating more food makes this worse, but otherwise I drop weight.

Sugar makes my insomnia much worse and gives me restless legs syndrome.

I drink 3 beers per day to help with my appetite and have as much sexual activities as possible (this reduces insomnia for whatever reason). I am considering starting to smoke weed to help with my sleep as well.

Thank you to anyone who has taken the time to read this post.

Marcus from Belgium

Nik665

Hello,

I have managed to climb from 150 lbs to 185 lbs over the years by constant force feeding essentially.

Right now I am 185 lbs at 6'6 around 8% body fat (veiny very defined Abs, can't pinch fat anywhere), not an absolute corpse like I used to be (150 lbs with a resting heart rate of 28, yes I realize that this is extremely low).

Currently I eat as much as I can while trying to somewhat avoid sugar (kills my appetite and makes me very stressed/bad sleep, gives me severe heart-attack inducing night terrors)

Staple foods: wheat, rice, beef, butter, chicken, crisps, cookies, fast food, whey, dextrose (about 4000 calories daily)

Activities: 30 minutes daily strength training, otherwise sedentary as much as possible

I have some insomnia (can sleep at most 3 hours in one go), eating more food makes this worse, but otherwise I drop weight.

I drink 3 beers per day to help with my appetite and have as much sexual activities as possible (this reduces insomnia for whatever reason). I am considering starting to smoke weed to help with my sleep as well.

Marcus from Belgium
Deficiencies can cause appetite suppression including zinc and b1. Eating high calorie foods like potatoes fried in coconut oil or high calorie heavy cream and strawberry whey smoothie can help

P

Peatness

Hello,

Marcus from Belgium
Do you get enough calcium and magnesium? They are both necessary for restorative sleep, vitamin D too. Lactic acid could also be an issue with your current diet. Thiamine may be missing. Zinc is an appetite stimulant.I gained weight since peating, I blame eggs and niacinamide. Now I am struggling to lose the extra weight.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals