Looking for success!

iLoveSugar

I've been quite ill for a while now. I'm young (28) and a male. I've always been quite athletic and enjoyed that type of stuff. At the age of 14, I came down with a severe stiff neck and terrible digestive issues. It was almost like it happened over night. I was still able to live life for the most part, problems just gradually got worse. Between the ages of 18-28, I have had 5 colonoscopies that all say IBD, inflammation of the rectum, esophagitis, etc. At the age of 24, I went from running to the bathroom often, to becoming severely constipated. My digestive issues are my longest known complaint. However, about 1-2 years ago, everything took a major turn for the worse. All the sudden, my digestive issues turned into body wide issues that nearly cripple me. Terrible fatigue, depression, chronic daily stiff neck, constipation, esophageal pain, or feeling like the wind is being knocked out of me, extremely freezing hands/feet, 96 temps, dizziness, constant hyperness that makes me continually toss, turn, move, etc, terrible myalgia pains everywhere, frequent infections, long chronic low grade cough, allergies, back pain, terrible often kidney pain/stones, feet pain, lymph pain under my armpits, horrendous black bags under my eyes, undescribeable pains everywhere. There is really so much more than what I just mentioned, that's just all I can think of at the moment. I have had 3,654 blood tests drawn, countless MRI's/CT scans, X-rays, etc. I have no shortage of testing. I have tested positive for Lyme, although after discussing with Ray, he thinks that if I boost endocrine function, etc, the Lyme shouldn't effect me.

I've tried so many drug and alternative therapies over the past few years, only to continue to decline. SCD/Gaps, gluten free, dairy free, etc. I've been Peating now for about 2 years and still feel like I am declining. I've tinkered around with up to 25 mcg T3 a day, and also used Cynoplus for a while. Ray thinks T3 alone may be better for now. I'm on my 2nd date of upping the dose to 12 mcg, 4x per day. I'm also using other things like gelatin, salt, sugar, B vitamins, pregnenolone, etc. Seriously looking for any relief.

Any wisdom from you fellow Peaters would be excellent. I'd love any help along my journey, and what better place than here.

J

j.

Have you tried progesterone? Considering that males typically produce 20 mg, I'm not afraid to use a few milligrams, like 3 mg.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I have the Prog E in my refrigerator, and have tried little specs on my finger, then rubbing on gums here and there. I have not noticed anything, but perhaps I have not used enough.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I will say that 2 days in a row now, I have had good bowel movements immediately finishing this drink:
1.5 cup milk, 3 tbsp sugar, 1 tsp cocoa powder, 1 tbs gelatin, and a tsp of butter.

Is it likely the butter helping?

OP
I

iLoveSugar

5:35 - Temp was 97.33 and pulse was 76
5:40 - 12 mcg T3
6:05 - 97.89 temp and pulse of 82
9:00 - 97.29 temp and pulse of 86
9:30 - 98.32 temp and pulse of 84

What makes my temps jump all over the place. Also, the longer after my T3 dose, one would think my temp would continue to decline?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Maybe the 9:00 temp just didnt register good. Otherwise it looks like your temps are going up as the day goes by so thats good.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Except for my stomach gets worse and worse throughout the day.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Yes, although it's insanely gross to me. It always fills my stomach and bloats/cramps me like any other liquid (OJ, water, etc).

J

j.

iLoveSugar said:
I have never tried it. What is this for?

It is easy to digest for some and very nutritious.

Peat:

These are the equivalent carbon framework of the essential amino acids, but they lack the ammonia to make the complete essential amino acid. Potato happens to be very rich in these, probably a lot of fruits are, but they haven’t been analyzed. But we did, we juiced potato and ran it on paper formatograph and saw that it was very rich in all of the equivalents of the essential amino acids. But when you test it chemically, it has a very low amount of protein in the potato. But when you eat it, these keto-acids are changed once they get into your blood stream. Just by absorbing ammonia, they change into the essential amino acids and support protein synthesis.

So if a person has very low kidney function and can’t get rid of a lot of urea, instead of needing dialysis, if they eat these keto-acids instead of protein, they can recycle their ammonia over and over instead of making it into urea, which needs to be excreted. Potatoes are a very rich source of this protein equivalent such that if you mash two pounds of potatoes, you can think of it as being equivalent to a quart of milk for protein value and it also has a good balance of all the other nutrients. So if you juice it and get rid of the starch, then you have an extremely concentrated, high value nutrient.

How to make it.

BingDing

Great data, j. If I'm doing this right, 2lbs=900g=32g of keto acids (protein in a quart of milk). A half cup of potatoes is about 80g, or about 3g of keto acids. So if getting 100g of protein a day is hard we could credit a half cup of potatoes as 4g of protein. Is that right? Not to hijack the thread or anything, oops.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Charlie said:
Maybe the 9:00 temp just didnt register good. Otherwise it looks like your temps are going up as the day goes by so thats good.

And of course, after my 10:30 dose, my temps continue to decline. My body is never consistent.

10:30 98.11 / 84
10:35 10 mcg T3
11:00 97.82 / 84
11:50 FREEZING
12:15 97.29 / 84

I'm so difficult.

J

j.

I thought Peat said it was better to not exceed taking 4 mcg of T3 in an hour. Maybe you'll get better results if you keep the amount you take but with more frequent and smaller doses.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

j. said:
I thought Peat said it was better to not exceed taking 4 mcg of T3 in an hour. Maybe you'll get better results if you keep the amount you take but with more frequent and smaller doses.

So did I, but after recent discussions, apparently some people need way more than that at first, while it builds up. Like the woman that need 12 grains of armour.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Trying to up my caloric intake, but proving to be difficult. OJ cramps me, broth cramps me, milk cramps me, marshmallows (gelatin, sugar) cramp me. Today I had milk, sugar, cocoa, gelatin, etc all warmed up, and did OK. Went back for another cup, also had a very tiny bit of mag glycinate. I had the worst cramping tonight, but also immediately after was a wonderful bowel movement, that I really haven't had in many, many months... Confused.

natedawggh

Sugar, have you ever had any gut flora panels done? It just seems really suspicious that you should have so much trouble with so much food and not have some pathogenic bacteria or something. also, have you heard of and/or tried bitter melon? Doa. Search for it on here I've recommended it to a lot of people. It's literally a miracle cure for a lot of intestinal maladies. It saved me from debilitating effects of a gluten allergy. You can buy it in the albertson's produce section.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Thanks for the reply. A couple of days ago, I ordered digestive bitter and am awaiting the arrival. I've always said, I don't react bad to any particular food, but all food/drinks. Something during the digestion process seems interrupted or not working at all.