Looking for references about the 14 days to vaccine status policy

Elie

Forum Supporter
I understand people receiving the covid jab aren't considered vaccinated till 14 days (or 21?) after receipt of the injection.
Does anyone have a link to this policy on a health department site or something like that?

Perry Staltic

Depending on the product, it could be as long as 42 days: 28 days post first shot + 14 days post 2nd shot. There's a large gray area of partially vaccinated that could be considered unvaccinated depending on how it's framed.

sweetpeat

I understand people receiving the covid jab aren't considered vaccinated till 14 days (or 21?) after receipt of the injection.
Does anyone have a link to this policy on a health department site or something like that?
"In general, people are considered fully vaccinated: ±

• 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
  • 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
If you don’t meet these requirements, regardless of your age, you are NOT fully vaccinated. Keep taking all precautions until you are fully vaccinated."

OP
Elie

Elie

Forum Supporter
"In general, people are considered fully vaccinated: ±

• 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
  • 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
If you don’t meet these requirements, regardless of your age, you are NOT fully vaccinated. Keep taking all precautions until you are fully vaccinated."
Appreciate it. I wonder if it is the same in Canada, where I am.
I did a search on the gov website but nothing so far.

Perry Staltic

So 14 days for J&J, 35 days for Phizer (21 days between 1st and 2nd) and 42 days for Moderna (28 days between 1st and 2nd)

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals