Sascha6990

Hello.

I never thought I'd write such a post, as I hate chatting online and I'm sure a lot of you do as well, but I feel like it's very hard to meet intelligent people who have a passion in biology irl.
I mean people who can understand the kind of conversations we have here, on the forum.

I have one such friend with whom I chat frequently but I feel like all of my friends should be nice, sociable and highly-intelligent people.

I am 32 yr old, female and I also speak Spanish (advanced) and French (medium). I'm from Bucharest, Romania. Would love to meet all kinds of people, as I'm very sociable and I like understanding humans, learning from them and sharing my knowledge at the same time. I get much dopamine from quality discussions with people I'm on the same page with, as I'm sure a lot of you guys do.
I use Telegram and Whatsapp which I will share in a private message.

Can't wait to meet you! :)

Forgot to add my interests. As I've never had a normal 9-5 job, I've had and still have a lot of stuff I'm passionate about. My current interests include biology (biochemistry, physiology, zoology), human body optimisation, natural cosmetics and detergents chemistry and formulating, skin and haircare, history, geography, music and singing, cooking, minimalism and off-grid living. I also know a lot about makeup, nail care and nailart, tattoos, piercings and photomodelling, as these are past interests.

Last edited:

joaquin

Nice to meet you, Sascha. Like you, I am also interested in off-grid living. And by off-grid, I mean honest off-grid: No electricity whatsoever. No cell phones, no refrigerator, no computers or air conditioners.

Warrior

I recently joined up to this place as I'd read a few threads and it seemed intriguing as people appeared to think different and question the mainstream narrative which is exactly my drift. After a month or so I'd say its been interesting, the water isn't quite a temperate as I'd imagined and the proof of the pudding may give indigestion if one eats too large a portion, too quick.

In small doses its tolerable but there is a definite vibe of groupthink in full effect as people seem to wish to reinforce their perspective as opposed to questioning their assumptions so, I suppose, it all depends on what side of the fence you sit as all of our experiences will be different.

That said I've met some wonderful people, defused some tensions and had a handful tell me by private message my presence is an inspiration so, in that sense, its much like the real world which keeps it interesting. You can't please all the people all the time and neither should one attempt. To thine own Self be true...

All I can say is just post as you, be honest and direct then see what happens as the wheat will leap high to your attention and then let the chaff drift to the bottom by paying it no mind or attention and thus revealing its nature to be worthless. You may have more patience or energy to spare on such cases but my resources for them are minimal as there are far better uses for my energies in this realm.

I would be interested in reading your answer to this thread I started as a method for us to distill our wisdom and share it with the rest:

OP
Sascha6990

Sascha6990

Nice to meet you, Sascha. Like you, I am also interested in off-grid living. And by off-grid, I mean honest off-grid: No electricity whatsoever. No cell phones, no refrigerator, no computers or air conditioners.
Thank you so much for responding :) And yes, I too think totally off grid living would involve lack of electricity. What stage are you at in achieving this lifestyle? I barely started getting interested in it.

OP
Sascha6990

Sascha6990

Hi, Sascha.

I recently joined up to this place as I'd read a few threads and it seemed intriguing as people appeared to think different and question the mainstream narrative which is exactly my drift. After a month or so I'd say its been interesting, the water isn't quite a temperate as I'd imagined and the proof of the pudding may give indigestion if one eats too large a portion, too quick.

In small doses its tolerable but there is a definite vibe of groupthink in full effect as people seem to wish to reinforce their perspective as opposed to questioning their assumptions so, I suppose, it all depends on what side of the fence you sit as all of our experiences will be different.

That said I've met some wonderful people, defused some tensions and had a handful tell me by private message my presence is an inspiration so, in that sense, its much like the real world which keeps it interesting. You can't please all the people all the time and neither should one attempt. To thine own Self be true...

All I can say is just post as you, be honest and direct then see what happens as the wheat will leap high to your attention and then let the chaff drift to the bottom by paying it no mind or attention and thus revealing its nature to be worthless. You may have more patience or energy to spare on such cases but my resources for them are minimal as there are far better uses for my energies in this realm.

I would be interested in reading your answer to this thread I started as a method for us to distill our wisdom and share it with the rest:

Thank you for responding!! It's cute because I actually saw that thread a bit earlier and thought of responding to it :) I'll do it tomorrow though as it's already bedtime here 😴

JamesGatz

Yea

This is the ONLY WAY one can possibly manage to stay healthy in the coming years, no way to dance around it

The good news is sattelites don't exist, so its actually pretty easy if you can manage to get your own food, there is no way for you to be found if you have no pieces of technology on you 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

OP
Sascha6990

Sascha6990

Yea

This is the ONLY WAY one can possibly manage to stay healthy in the coming years, no way to dance around it

The good news is sattelites don't exist, so its actually pretty easy if you can manage to get your own food, there is no way for you to be found if you have no pieces of technology on you 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
What do you mean satellites don't exist?

Jo Ro

Hello.

I never thought I'd write such a post, as I hate chatting online and I'm sure a lot of you do as well, but I feel like it's very hard to meet intelligent people who have a passion in biology irl.
I mean people who can understand the kind of conversations we have here, on the forum.

I have one such friend with whom I chat frequently but I feel like all of my friends should be nice, sociable and highly-intelligent people.

I am 32 yr old, female and I also speak Spanish (advanced) and French (medium). I'm from Bucharest, Romania. Would love to meet all kinds of people, as I'm very sociable and I like understanding humans, learning from them and sharing my knowledge at the same time. I get much dopamine from quality discussions with people I'm on the same page with, as I'm sure a lot of you guys do.
I use Telegram and Whatsapp which I will share in a private message.

Can't wait to meet you! :)

Forgot to add my interests. As I've never had a normal 9-5 job, I've had and still have a lot of stuff I'm passionate about. My current interests include biology (biochemistry, physiology, zoology), human body optimisation, natural cosmetics and detergents chemistry and formulating, skin and haircare, history, geography, music and singing, cooking, minimalism and off-grid living. I also know a lot about makeup, nail care and nailart, tattoos, piercings and photomodelling, as these are past interests.

Bienvienido! Mucho gusto en conocerte.

Espero que estés teniendo un gran día en rumanía. Eres de bucarest, eh? Muy bien! Ahora mismo estás in bucarest, no? Soy estadounidense, viviendo en Florida ahora mismo.

El inglés is mi idioma materno, pero me gustaría practicar mi español contigo, sí eso esta bien con usted. Mi nivel de español is sólo intermedio, así que podemos hablar en inglés si lo prefieres. Sin embargo, estoy mejorando rápidmente.

Envíame un mensaje privado para que podamos empezar a comunicarnos como amigos por correspondencia de la forma que prefieres: por WhatsApp, Messenger, o incluso cartas reales por correo!

Hablamos pronto.

P.S. English is fine to. . However, my Romanian... not so much. Ha!

Badger

One reply to this tweet said they need conspiracy theorists to find the truth now. I don't know if this was a put-down, satirical or literal, but there are so many lies emerging from science and resources in every field, that they surely would do better with conspiracy theorists with a good record of predictions than science Phds.

1676014873441.png

joaquin

Thank you so much for responding :) And yes, I too think totally off grid living would involve lack of electricity. What stage are you at in achieving this lifestyle? I barely started getting interested in it.
Currently I have the acreage, over 45 acres. I am in the process now of building a small cabin. Its a very slow process since I'm doing it piece at a time. This is in a rural area and next big on the list is either a rainwater collection of manual pump well.

OP
Sascha6990

Sascha6990

Bienvienido! Mucho gusto en conocerte.

Espero que estés teniendo un gran día en rumanía. Eres de bucarest, eh? Muy bien! Ahora mismo estás in bucarest, no? Soy estadounidense, viviendo en Florida ahora mismo.

El inglés is mi idioma materno, pero me gustaría practicar mi español contigo, sí eso esta bien con usted. Mi nivel de español is sólo intermedio, así que podemos hablar en inglés si lo prefieres. Sin embargo, estoy mejorando rápidmente.

Envíame un mensaje privado para que podamos empezar a comunicarnos como amigos por correspondencia de la forma que prefieres: por WhatsApp, Messenger, o incluso cartas reales por correo!

Hablamos pronto.

P.S. English is fine to. . However, my Romanian... not so much. Ha!
Gracias por escribir :) Actualmente, ahora voy que mi nivel es en realidad B1 si me acuerdo bien, lo que significa intermedio 😇 Hice un test aqui, hace tiempo Spanish level Test free - Test your Spanish level online

Pero tengo problemas con los acentos, por que aprendí el español hablandola.
Te voy a mandar mis informaciones de contacto, creo que el mas natural sería de hacer video calls, talvez una vez por semana quando tenemos el tiempo y la gana 😃 Que tengas un buen día! 🤗

OP
Sascha6990

Sascha6990

Currently I have the acreage, over 45 acres. I am in the process now of building a small cabin. Its a very slow process since I'm doing it piece at a time. This is in a rural area and next big on the list is either a rainwater collection of manual pump well.
Amazing, great job! I know a guy who built an underground home all by himself, in the woods here in Romania 😳 And while digging he also found water! I haven't visited tho, so I don't know his exact set up.
My parents have some land in the woods in the countryside but I don't think Romania is ideal because of winters, I don't like bad weather and lack of light. Where are you located?

At the point in your life when you start thinking you need a pen pal things are either going great or very, very poor.

OP
Sascha6990

Sascha6990

At the point in your life when you start thinking you need a pen pal things are either going great or very, very poor.
I already explained the reasons why I would like to have pen pals, I don't feel further explanation is needed. Thank you for writing anyway! 🤗

Dismissed!

Oh, when I grow up I'm going to travel the world! And bake from scratch every day! Oh, Paris is my favorite City! Oh!

No, actually I'll solicit penpals from a small group of people who prefer to remain anonymous and magnanimous.

In other words play at commitment. I guess some people can be happy with about anything.

OP
Sascha6990

Sascha6990

Dismissed!

Oh, when I grow up I'm going to travel the world! And bake from scratch every day! Oh, Paris is my favorite City! Oh!

No, actually I'll solicit penpals from a small group of people who prefer to remain anonymous and magnanimous.

In other words play at commitment. I guess some people can be happy with about anything.
Cool, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

OP
Sascha6990

Sascha6990

Beat him with kindness. Keep it up Sascha :thumbsup:
Thanks. I've reached a point where I can't be triggered by anything, especially by what people who don't know me have to say about me, irl or on the internet. Also, if I'm being criticised with valid arguments, I will just investigate and better myself.

joaquin

Amazing, great job! I know a guy who built an underground home all by himself, in the woods here in Romania 😳 And while digging he also found water! I haven't visited tho, so I don't know his exact set up.
My parents have some land in the woods in the countryside but I don't think Romania is ideal because of winters, I don't like bad weather and lack of light. Where are you located?
In the southern part of the US.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom