Looking for good vitamin e supplement

svm2511

Please help finding a good vitamin e tocopherol supplement. Is the ' NOW- E oil good to take? Has anyone tried it?

Looking to inhibit aromatase as adviced by @haidut and @Hans here in different forums

mostlylurking

Please help finding a good vitamin e tocopherol supplement. Is the ' NOW- E oil good to take? Has anyone tried it?

Looking to inhibit aromatase as adviced by @haidut and @Hans here in different forums
I like A.C. Grace company's products, Unique-E. I think Ray Peat mentioned one of their products recently but I don't know which one, sorry. I get the mixed tocopherols in the pump dispenser. UNIQUE E® Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate Oil – 1 Ounce Pump Bottle I like it because progesterone powder dissolves easily in it.

Mossy

Here is a small thread with discussion on vitamin E, but there are many more if you search them out on this forum. As I mention on this thread, I feel Tocovit is a good product. I see you're in India, so I don't know how convenient or available it is for you to order from Haidut.

Fred

Ray talked about this on his last Timpone interview ... i.e. how much you need, what to look for, etc.

OP
S

svm2511

Here is a small thread with discussion on vitamin E, but there are many more if you search them out on this forum. As I mention on this thread, I feel Tocovit is a good product. I see you're in India, so I don't know how convenient or available it is for you to order from Haidut.
Yes in here in India, supplements are of limited choice

golder

Use tocovit myself and love it. I’m looking for some capsules to buy for my parents to have with their dinner for convenience. Is Jarrow Tocosorb still seen favourably on this forum? I don’t like the soy extraction on AC Unique E

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals