Looking for good quality vitamin d3 supplement cheap?

aniciete

I've been taking 7000 IU every morning, and I also use magnoil and take epsom salt baths 2-3 times per week. For K2 I use Kuinone as well as adequate intake from milk, beef liver, and parmigiano-reggiano cheese.
Do you take these orally or topically?

loess

I take magnoil topically, usually 10-15 drops on my ankle and the top of my foot, and I rub it in with my wrist. Kuinone I do 6-7 drops on my wrists / forearms.

johnsmith

I think someone said that Peat had recommend the Now Foods softgels (5,000 IU, olive oil version) as a decent cheap vitamin D option for them in the past.

Ingredients: Softgel capsule (bovine gelatin, water, glycerin) and extra virgin olive oil.

Dr. B

I think someone said that Peat had recommend the Now Foods softgels (5,000 IU, olive oil version) as a decent cheap vitamin D option for them in the past.

Ingredients: Softgel capsule (bovine gelatin, water, glycerin) and extra virgin olive oil.
What are your thoughts on some of tjese amazon reviews on vitamin D? Some claiming they gained weight, blood sugar went up, water retention, PTH went up…?
makes me unsure of taking any D3 orally plus woildnt grass fed whole milk contain some D3..

exile

Yeah I started using this version after seeing he mentioned it. They have 1000 iu and 2000 iu version too. I usually just take two 1000 iu a day. I haven’t noticed any issues. My levels were 70 when I checked a week ago and it has been a very dark rainy winter and spring here.
makes me unsure of taking any D3 orally plus woildnt grass fed whole milk contain some D3..

I don’t see most companies listing it, but Alexandre lists their whole milk as 1mcg of vitamin d per cup.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals