Looking For Easy To Understand Articles On Ray Peat's And His Ideas.

tyler

Hey guys!
So I'm trying to find some easily comprehensible articles on Ray Peat and his ideas. Especially the dangers of PUFA.
The reason I ask, is because I would like to send them to my parents to read. Neither of them used English as their first language, but their reading skills are very solid. I would just like to provide them information that is as direct and straightforward as possible. They won't be nit picking the science or anything, but they are interested and I would love to provide them with some articles that aren't too complex.
Thanks for your time everyone!

Greg says

Kate Deering breaksdown RP work well and clearly. She quotes RP but will do a 'bottom line' breakdown. Look through her posts and she has a very easy to understand book. I gave this to my parents.
Kate Deering Fitness

Screen Shot 2016-02-07 at 19.23.06.png

Violence

Biochemistry is complicated, there's no two ways about it. I wouldn't recommend reading peat's so called whisperers. Theres a lot of misinterpretation out there, a lot of contradictory advise. I say read Peat. And have your parents read him too. I Say this as a person with essentially a zero knowledge in biochemistry, but i find peats articles quite legible. Often i don't understand large parts of the science heavy stuff, but when i don't i look it up, making myself smarter and more educated in the process. What does help is rereading the articles. I always tend to find something new in them, or something that previously made no sense suddenly seems clear.

burtlancast

Yep.

The transcripts of his audio interviews are a great way to introduce his work.
Much more accessible than his articles.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals