Long-Term Meditation Drastically Decreases TSH, GH, Cortisol, And Prolactin While Increasing T3

BlackSkull

Satanama is the highest God in ancient Hinduism.

Indra is also referred to as Shiva or Satya.

There are many versions of the word Satan, which is the full Sanskrit spelling of this being or energy.

So yes, it has everything to do with Satan.

Just not whatever your biased meaning of it is, that is clear.

Arrade

Meditation can be someone's best friend or an absolute tyranny. Some people fall into the trap of belieiving it's something they have to 'live up to'. Something they have to 'do right'. As such, they are forever falling short of their lofty goals & generating huge, unnecessary anxiety. I've seen it many, many times, and used to fall into the same trap. You definitely don't need to adopt a practice to meditate, or be mindful, or present in your life. And also, sometimes being present is the last thing you actually need, because it = blocking out complicated realities, or important work you need to do regarding your past, or important planning for the future.
Good point sir. I absolutely love Jon Kabat-Zin's book on meditation, if anyone meditates I'd recommend it. Great life advice as well:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0037B6QSY/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

D

danishispsychic

@danishispsychic

Exactly...

Did you even read my post????

Or did you see the word Satan and instantly express a biased opinion.

Not uncommon as the mind is hardwired to take mental shortcuts via biases; its a natural survival mechanism of homo sapiens.

Your expression is just proving my point as your post offered no substance, rather an emotional blurt about Satan, based on the “normal” definition of Satan??

Of which is defined by people who are against spiritual enhancement and thus create false ideas about things, which you obviously believe, based on your post.

The correct response is to ask what or who is Satan and define that first, before drawing an erroneous conclusion and presenting it as my definition on my behalf.

That is intellectual laziness and quite unethical.

I did read your poetic post.

Arrade

@danishispsychic

Exactly...

Did you even read my post????

Or did you see the word Satan and instantly express a biased opinion.

Not uncommon as the mind is hardwired to take mental shortcuts via biases; its a natural survival mechanism of homo sapiens.

Your expression is just proving my point as your post offered no substance, rather an emotional blurt about Satan, based on the “normal” definition of Satan??

Of which is defined by people who are against spiritual enhancement and thus create false ideas about things, which you obviously believe, based on your post.

The correct response is to ask what or who is Satan and define that first, before drawing an erroneous conclusion and presenting it as my definition on my behalf.

That is intellectual laziness and quite unethical.
"But wait.. arent we led to believe Satan is evil?

Becoming healthier doesnt seem so evil to me!"
You alluded to Satan and said something emotionally loaded. Are we talking about yoga or your support for Satan and some abstract idea of Satan that no one else probably shares

BlackSkull

Anything with mass cannot move ("vibrate") at the speed of light. Only light ie photons move at the speed of light.

@pinacolada

The soul is light, not mass.

And most certainly connected to the physical body.

While I have no proof it can be done, there is also no proof it can’t or hasn’t been done either.

And until science stops being corrupted by criminals we will never know.

Arrade

I used to do mindfulness meditation, about 100 logged hours. I don't meditate right now, not sure how I feel about the "necessity" of meditating.

Arrade

I used to do mindfulness meditation, about 100 logged hours. I don't meditate right now, not sure how I feel about the "necessity" of meditating.
And this is ironic because I wrote my senior thesis for my psych degree on meditation

Arrade

Dr. Peat talks a lot about self

You can stop insulting me anytime. You don't know me.
Clearly he just wants to win some fabricated intellectual argument, don't need to take it personally.
What he is talking about is too abstract for us to be familiar with anyways, so even if it did hold wisdom he's moronic for attacking us over it

D

danishispsychic

Clearly he just wants to win some fabricated intellectual argument, don't need to take it personally.
What he is talking about is too abstract for us to be familiar with anyways, so even if it did hold wisdom he's moronic for attacking us over it
Wheew ! Thank you. I am going to go do a headstand to recover. :) xx

BlackSkull

"But wait.. arent we led to believe Satan is evil?

Becoming healthier doesnt seem so evil to me!"
You alluded to Satan and said something emotionally loaded. Are we talking about yoga or your support for Satan and some abstract idea of Satan that no one else probably shares

@Arrade

I do not care who shares it.

We are talking about energy and manipulating it and it’s effects on the body.

People are continuing to focus on the word Satan and applying biased opinions towards that, when you should be focusing on the energy.

The energy is clearly beneficial to humans.

My point is that people are scared away from it on purpose.

Which ties in to the point of my original post.

People are mislead about energy and it’s manipulation on purpose and it is most certainly a key factor in HOW and WHAT energies you involve yourself in.

Doing yoga but tying into negative energies elsewhere can possibly be worse for you.

Arrade

@Arrade

People are continuing to focus on the word Satan and applying biased opinions towards that, when you should be focusing on the energy.

People are mislead about energy and it’s manipulation on purpose and it is most certainly a key factor in HOW and WHAT energies you involve yourself in.

Doing yoga but tying into negative energies elsewhere can possibly be worse for you.
Well Satan often has negative religious connotations. I can understand if the form of yoga you're talking about is beneficial but people avoid it out of superstition. I'm not disagreeing with you

inthedark

@Arrade

References the concept of satan repeatedly in original post on the topic : berates people for thinking he's referencing the concept of satan.

Lol

BlackSkull

@danishispsychic @Arrade

I am not attacking anyone and I most certainly do not care to win anything or convince you of anything.

There is a reason that scientific methods exist and are used in many professions; it removes the natural emotional bias humans have.

It is you are perceiving my words as attacks and getting emotional.

My intention never was to attack you or convince you of anything.

If you choose to use poor problem solving techniques that is your choice, but I am not interested in the results as they are erroneous.

BlackSkull

References the concept of satan repeatedly in original post on the topic : berates people for thinking he's referencing the concept of satan.

Lol

You like to twist my words with your own meanings and present them as mine.

So lol to you m8

CoolTweetPete

I hardly feel like you can make a statement like “daily meditation is necessary” as it blankets in more experienced practitioners or people that don’t experience the cognitive stress that comes from excessively associating our thoughts with our emotions. There are some people who probably don’t need to meditate at all (yet, life may still drive them in a bad direction depending on their behavior). I have met some of them. And I am someone who has learned to dissociate thoughts and emotions whenever necessary for the maintenance of my own mind.

As Dr Peat has said many times before, everything changes due to individual contexts.

BlackSkull

Well Satan often has negative religious connotations. I can understand if the form of yoga you're talking about is beneficial but people avoid it out of superstition. I'm not disagreeing with you

@Arrade

THAT IS MY UNDERLYING POINT NO ONE IS UNDERSTANDING

You cannot base decisions on biased emotions!

It is not people’s fault, but those currently controlling this field.

We could be much farther along if they would actually study things scientifically.

But they don’t. They shun it and prevent the positives.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals