• 10 weeks or more

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 12 weeks or more

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 14 weeks or more

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

pauljacob

Dear @Moshi I am neither denying that you have COVID nor that you have terrible symptoms. I understand very well what you are saying, but the symptoms that come with COVID are not "so specific" as you say. They are all common symptoms of infectious disease and can be triggered and worsened by stress.
You hit the nail on the proverbial head boris. It's just the flu, exacerbated by stress and fear.

CLASH

@Moshi
Are you sure your very high dose of progesterone isn't causing some of your fatigue? From what I understand the goldilocks amount falls somewhere between 20-40mg/ day. Some of the side effects you have are side effects of too high progesterone from what I've read.

Fred

@Moshi
Are you sure your very high dose of progesterone isn't causing some of your fatigue? From what I understand the goldilocks amount falls somewhere between 20-40mg/ day. Some of the side effects you have are side effects of too high progesterone from what I've read.

Yes, 100mg of progesterone is insanely high. I noticed fatigue with 10mg - but I'm a guy.
Women need to cycle on/off of progesterone, according to Ray, as the body gets good at destroying the excess.
Moshi, you may want to stop the progesterone for now.

boris

Yes these doses are sedative. Peat recommends to take them only in the beginning and then lower it day by day to find a comfortable minimal dose. Laying off all supplements and focusing on nutrition could also be a good idea and then slowly reintroduce the supplements to see how they affect you. When you're taking a lot of things at once it's hard to tell if there are adverse reactions to a certain thing.

Cinnara

@Cinnara sorry to hear about your long-term sickness, but glad you’re finally improving! I have no signs of pneumonia so I can’t get a prescription for doxy...
Do you care to share some more info re: onset? When you first got sick, what were your symptoms those first days/weeks?

I am genuinely surprised at all these spiteful comments and disbelief. But those of you who knows, knows. And those of you who don’t, don’t. Yet.

Sorry I was so late answering. I am also very sorry you have been ill. Doctors sometimes seem to be a little dumb. They mean well. But they are not always as open minded as they should be.

When I first got ill I ran a moderate fever, had a lot of pain in my back, and lost all my energy and appetite. I threw up a lot. It got worse from there.

As far a doxycycline... I don't know how things are where you live but sometimes Farm and Feed Stores carry it for farm/animal use where I am. That can be a little risky as the product might not be pure. SO I cannot recommend this. Just saying this for informational reasons.

Again -- Good Luck to You.

Bluebell

Hi Moshi,
I'm so sorry you are feeling so ill.
I hope you start to feel better soon.
If I was in your position, I would give up all supplements for a while (weeks or more) to get back to baseline and see how you feel without them.
Progesterone for example can cause gum problems. For me personally, B2 in amounts above about 10mg makes me feel ill if taken long term.
You know best what's right for you (especially regarding stopping hormones, best to ask your doctor about that), but I'd stop everything (including caffeine too), and focus on plain nutritious foods 3 times a day.
Only then do you know what you are dealing with without possible ill effects from supplements, and then you could start adding whatever additions you feel could help, one new thing at a time so you know its effects on you.

sweetpeat

Regarding the progesterone, @Moshi said it was prescription. Usually that means a pill or capsule (correct me if I'm wrong Moshi). I think the absorption rate for those is only around 10%, maybe as high as 20%. It's not the same as taking 100mg of progest-e. So she's probably getting the equivalent of 10-20mg.

Last edited:

boris

@sweetpeat Another reason to see how it goes without the progesterone.

If it's true about the absorption I would then later reintroduce progesterone in the form of Progest-E and ditch the tablets @Moshi.

Lollipop2

Question

have you had any flu jabs?

this interview is very informative about the whole C19 issue. The woman is a professor and very up in the virology world. Based in Ireland.

apparently people who have had certain flu jabs react terribly when they come across the Covid virus. I think hundreds of thousands were given out in Wuhan and parts of Italy last autumn, hence high death rates.

it Is 1 1/2h long But worth watching

This was hands down the BEST video about this craziness that I have heard! Big big shout out for posting it. I am sending to Ray!

Lollipop2

Question

have you had any flu jabs?

this interview is very informative about the whole C19 issue. The woman is a professor and very up in the virology world. Based in Ireland.

apparently people who have had certain flu jabs react terribly when they come across the Covid virus. I think hundreds of thousands were given out in Wuhan and parts of Italy last autumn, hence high death rates.

it Is 1 1/2h long But worth watching

Does anyone know how to copy this interview in case it is removed from You Tube?

alywest

@JKX, thank you.
I was taking amla-capsules before but I ran out, I cannot tolerate ascorbic acid...
I take; zinc, magnesium, selenium, potassium, citrus bioflavonoids w hesperidin, milk thistle, b-vitamins (no folate)
I should have some inosine powder somewhere... If I can muster up some energy to look for it...
covid saps your energy like nothing else... just sitting up in my bed makes me breathless and utterly exhausted...
Vitamin k2, d3 and a (palmitate) together in a supplement from forefront health (ADK) helped my husband turn around almost immediately. I believe it has partially to do with the way k2 regulates blood coagulation. D3 is proven to help, and A tends to be useful in any kind of viral infection and just with immunity in general. All three also support thyroid health so I’m sure that plays a role, too. The difficulty in breathing can be potentially helped with some good old fashioned bag breathing. If food is really intolerable, try focusing on highly caloric foods with lots of nutrients. Oj would actually be quite ideal for that. A spoonful of coconut oil would surely be good, especially if it’s refined, not extra virgin. Jello, even though the commercially sold stuff isn’t ideal because of the added stuff, would be good for the gelatin and sugar. Easy on the stomach. Maybe order some high quality gelatin online and make it with fruit juice? Applesauce, especially homemade. Melon can be very nourishing.

DaveFoster

@DaveFoster yes, she said about 30% but I’ve read that it could be higher...
The tests have gotten more accurate over the past two months. It used to be around 40%, but in the U.S. it's now around 30%. It might just be because the nurse tickles your brain more thoroughly now! My aunt cried from the pain: not fun!

LLight

@Moshi

Regarding coagulation, D-dimer is elevated in covid:
COVID-19: Abnormal Clotting Common in More Severe Disease | MedPage Today

Intermittent dry fasting could help lowering D-dimer:
Effects of Intermittent Fasting on Serum Lipid Levels, Coagulation Status and Plasma Homocysteine Levels

Screenshot-20200607-202323-01.jpg

For woman, it was in average more than divided by two.

LLight

Part II, Chapter 5, Magnesium Deficiency in the Pathogenesis of Cardiovascular Diseases: Magnesium Deficiency in the Pathogenesis of Disease, by Dr. Mildred S. Seelig

or :
https://openheart.bmj.com/content/openhrt/5/1/e000668.full.pdf

"Low magnesium levels can promote endothelial cell dysfunction, potentially increasing the risk of thrombosis and atherosclerosis.103 Magnesium deficiency also promotes a proatherogenic phenotype in endothelial cells.104 Hypomagnesaemia can impair the release of nitric oxide from the coronary endothelium,105 while magnesium therapy can improve endothelium-dependent vasodilation in patients with coronary artery disease.105 Since nitric oxide is both a vasodilator and an inhibitor of platelet aggregation, this makes magnesium supplementation a promising therapy in the treatment of hypertension and coronary artery disease. Indeed, magnesium therapy may enhance prostacyclin release from the vascular wall."

"Magnesium deficiency in swine leads to proaggregatory and procoagulation alterations,136 and in humans leads to increased thromboxane synthesis.137 In rats, magnesium deficiency increases thromboxane B2 outflow.138 Magnesium treatment has been found to inhibit thrombus formation (as measured by platelet-dependent thrombosis) in patients with stable coronary artery disease by 35%.105 These effects are additive to that of aspirin and are independent of platelet aggregation. One author concluded: ‘High dose of intravenous magnesium can inhibit thrombus formation and is associated with suppression of platelet aggregation. Magnesium treatment can dose-dependently inhibit a wide variety of agonists of platelet aggregation, such as thromboxane A2 and stimulate prostacyclin synthesis. The molecular basis for these effects is likely modulated via reduction of intracellular calcium mobilization’.105 Thus, magnesium may prevent thrombotic events and may also protect cardiac cells against ischaemia.139 Platelet-dependent thrombosis is significantly higher in patients with stable coronary artery disease with low intracellular magnesium levels.140 Administration of intravenous magnesium to healthy volunteers significantly inhibits both ADP-induced platelet aggregation by 40% and binding of fibrinogen or surface expression of GMP-140 by 30%.141 Thus, magnesium therapy also has antiplatelet effects. In rats, intravenous magnesium therapy inhibits arterial thrombi after vascular injury.142 All of these suggest that magnesium is an antithrombotic and antiplatelet agent and that magnesium deficiency may promote thrombosis.

Last edited:

marcar72

I came down with and have recovered from the covid-19 over the course of the last few weeks. I'm on my way back to work today. Praise Jesus!! :):

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals