Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 14 weeks or more

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
OP
Moshi

Moshi

@StephanF I promise not to drink my pool water! :):
@ecstatichamster thanks! What is your view on niacinamide, or lactoferrin? Helpful or not? (I take zinc, C, and low-dose melatonin)

RWilly

@ecstatichamster thanks! What is your view on niacinamide, or lactoferrin? Helpful or not? (I take zinc, C, and low-dose melatonin)

How much zinc are you taking? Remember to keep up with copper too, as copper can get out of balance with zinc supplementation.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
@StephanF , how can i find this energy lines?
Hi Pompadour,

Dowsing is more an art than science, also very subjective, one can easily be fooled. You should try to find a good dowser in your city. But if you think your bed- or work place is affected by those energy lines, then move your bed or desk. The 'global, or Curry' grid runs north-south, east west with about a grid spacing of 6 feet. The 'diagonal, or Hartmann' grid runs about 45 degree tilted to the Curry grid with a spacing of about 8.5 feet or so. Points of intersection can be beneficial or detrimental, according to Dr. Hartmann it also affects different people differently, supposedly there are two types of people, those with too little energy and those with too much. I wonder if that is more a function of the thyroid? In addition to those grid lines, there are water veins and fault lines. And finally, major energy lines, called 'ley lines'. It is a mess, then you wonder why anybody is still alive! So you have to take it with a grain of salt...

I have posted before on this subject:

https://raypeatforum.com/community/conversations/i-want-to-sleep.27078/

There you can read up on some other interesting information and try to shield your bed, for example.

With best regards,

Stephan

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

I am genuinely surprised at all these spiteful comments and disbelief. But those of you who knows, knows. And those of you who don’t, don’t. Yet.

I don't think my comments have been spiteful, but I'm also surprised that you are totally convinced you have something when you have had two tests that suggest you are negative (and zero tests showing you are positive.)

Again, I think you might be mistaken, and hence not looking for better or more effective treatment. The symptoms and duration you described sound more to me like something my mom experienced when I was a teen. She got Valley Fever, and mostly stated in bed for several weeks (might have been a few months, don't completely remember). The point is that people have gone through similar experiences long before 2019, so you don't need a "novel" virus or new disease to explain what you are experiencing.

I got very sick, not for 90 days, but still...I found methylene blue and extraordinarily high doses of vitamin C to be helpful. Losartan very much so. Niacinamide and taurine theoretically are useful. Taurine helps reduce fibrosis.

OP
Moshi

Moshi

@ecstatichamster thanks! So glad you’re better, and did not get the ”long-haul version” :): I am waiting for a bottle of MB from HN to arrive. Need to solve the vit C problem as I can’t stomach the ascorbic acid I have at home...Losartan I can’t get, but I’ll continue to take some niacinamide (dose?) and add some taurine too....

OP
Moshi

Moshi

Dear @tankasnowgod I appreciate your comment.
It is now widely recognized that the SARS Cov-2 nasopharynx tests are not 100% reliable, very far from it. This has been confirmed to me by physicians that have worked solely with Covid-19 for the past 3 months.
I’ll give you one example;
A Cautionary Tale of False-Negative Nasopharyngeal COVID-19 Testing
It’s complicated, as you can see.

I live in a greater metropolitan area in Europe that has one of the highest numbers of confirmed Covid-19 cases and deaths in the world.
I have friends, family and co-workers affected by Covid-19, people I know have died from Covid-19. It is very real, and is definitely not ”fake-news”. I wish it was.

In my country and in many other European countries there are groups for people with long-term Covid-19, there are thousands and thousands of people in those groups.
I guess you can dismiss that with ”mass-psycosis” of some sort.
I certainly can’t, I am one of the affected. We’re learning about this virus every day, it turns out that a lot of assumptions about it proved to be wrong.

So I guess it can be the case that I have ”Valley Fever” or something else. But ”Valley Fever” is not the predominant pandemic disease that’s spreading in my community at the moment, Covid-19 is. And the major symptoms of Covid-19 are coughing, breathing/lungproblems, nausea, chills etc etc, all of which I have.

I KNOW I’m not the only one with long term Covid-19, I am one of thousands in my country. It’s a very tough situation. I just wanted to create a thread for support on this forum, hoping it will help someone else in this desperate situation.

Fred

It is now widely recognized that the SARS Cov-2 nasopharynx tests are not 100% reliable, very far from it. This has been confirmed to me by physicians that have worked solely with Covid-19 for the past 3 months.

I live in a greater metropolitan area in Europe that has one of the highest numbers of confirmed Covid-19 cases and deaths in the world.
I have friends, family and co-workers affected by Covid-19, people I know have died from Covid-19. It is very real, and is definitely not ”fake-news”. I wish it was.

In my country and in many other European countries there are groups for people with long-term Covid-19, there are thousands and thousands of people in those groups.
I certainly can’t, I am one of the affected. We’re learning about this virus every day, it turns out that a lot of assumptions about it proved to be wrong.

So I guess it can be the case that I have ”Valley Fever” or something else. But ”Valley Fever” is not the predominant pandemic disease that’s spreading in my community at the moment, Covid-19 is. And the major symptoms of Covid-19 are coughing, breathing/lungproblems, nausea, chills etc etc, all of which I have.

I KNOW I’m not the only one with long term Covid-19, I am one of thousands in my country. It’s a very tough situation. I just wanted to create a thread for support on this forum, hoping it will help someone else in this desperate situation.

As Ray Peat said in a recent interview (I believe with Danny Roddy and Haidut), they have *never* tested the covid-19 PCR test to see if it's really catching c-19 and only c-19 (or even detecting anything unique at all). And, according to the test inventor, Kary Mullis, PCR tests can't tell you what the viral load is. So ALL of the alleged covid deaths are highly suspect. Here in the USA there are numerous financial incentives for mis-categorizing patients as "covid", so the numbers are massively inflated here, assuming that there is even a unique pathogen on the loose (which there may not be). The same thing is likely happening where you are.
Also, many people are being killed by improper intubation , AND recovering covid patients of all ages have been placed in nursing homes (see Cuomo nursing home scandal) where the demographic that comprises almost all of the deaths resides!! These two "mistakes" alone have caused perhaps HALF of the deaths in the USA, which should be labelled "iatrogenic", but will instead CERTAINLY be mislabelled as "covid".
So, yes it is "fake news" ... and I've barely even scratched the surface.
And again, they symptoms you list are common to many health issues, making your "covid" diagnosis a joke.
I am not attacking you, BTW, you are a victim of mass hysteria and poorly-trained medical practitioners.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

I'd agree that the tests are inaccurate. But what is even more inaccurate is a diagnosis WITHOUT a test, or in your case, despite two negative tests.

At this point, you are simply insisting you have something with no real proof. That simply isn't logical.

And despite the fact that Covid has racked up the most headlines, there is no proof that it is the "predominant" illness anywhere, and does not fit a real definition of a pandemic. Even among respiratory diseases, tuberculosis is still a more common diagnosis this year.

marsaday

Question

have you had any flu jabs?

this interview is very informative about the whole C19 issue. The woman is a professor and very up in the virology world. Based in Ireland.

apparently people who have had certain flu jabs react terribly when they come across the Covid virus. I think hundreds of thousands were given out in Wuhan and parts of Italy last autumn, hence high death rates.

it Is 1 1/2h long But worth watching

OP
Moshi

Moshi

@Fred my intention of this thread was support for long term sufferers with Covid-19 (or, if you insist ”prolonged undefined viral infection symptoms”)
The conspiracy theories are best debated in other threads in this forum.

OP
Moshi

Moshi

@marsaday nope. Never had a flu-shot. Interesting....
I’ve had bucket-loads of other vaccinations over the years though.

Fred

@Fred my intention of this thread was support for long term sufferers with Covid-19 (or, if you insist ”prolonged undefined viral infection symptoms”)

It's relevant, because if you think you have a condition that you don't/can't have, you will have trouble treating it.
Fortunately, the treatment for most chronic conditions is the same.... sleep, sunlight, minimal PUFA, (probably no supplements as they can be allergenic), methylene blue if it's actually a virus. sufficient sugar (OJ and sweetened milk), occasional oysters, eggs, cheese, thyroid monitoring/supplementing (caffeine is a good substitute for prescription t3), glycine from gelatin, and pure aspirin. Sleep is probably an underrated cure-all.
Remove yourself from problematic environments ... mold, stress, EMF pollution, noise, etc

MatheusPN

Conspiracy: something bad or illegal that will harm someone.
Conspiracy theories?
In a homeless shelter: 0 deaths. "397 people tested, 146 people tested positive. Not a single one had symptoms."
Sweeden: Half of the deaths "by" Covid-19, are of people over 86 years.

Receiving a useful diagnostic would help you, to discern how to adequately treat.
Coronavirus: CDC reviewing ‘stunning’ universal testing results from Boston homeless shelter
Coronavirus Crisis: Sweden Refused Lockdown & Other Countries Are Following | National Review

Last edited:

tara

Hi Moshi,
I'm very sorry to hear how this disease goes on for you.
And I am sorry you have lost other people.
Glad you have someone caring for you.
Hope things improve for you soon.

A couple of thoughts on vit C, not sure if they are relevant or helpful for you.

AIUI, vit C is used up much much faster when fighting infection. There's a paper from Shanghai where the doctors' consensus was to include high doses of vit C through the day - both oral (ascorbic acid I think) and intravenous (sodium ascorbate). Vit C is also needed in higher than usual amounts for any repair of damaged tissues.

If you can't tolerate ascorbic acid, have you tried buffered forms? Eg calcium ascorbate or sodium ascorbate?

I'm not sure if this is relevant for you, but Reams/RBTI said that people whose systems were too acidic would not benefit from supplementing vit C (but could use vit-D). Sometimes he would suggest extra calcium so that someone would be better able to use vit C. Also, he suggested onion soup for those who did not benefit from vit C.

Methylene blue: my impression not medical advice!) is low dose is low risk, moderate dose can be fine for some. If there are other reasons to be concerned about high serotonin, then there may be more risk. This could be a reason for caution with moderate or higher doses.
I believe it is commonly used to help keep fish free from infectious disease.

All the best.

my intention of this thread was support for long term sufferers with Covid-19 (or, if you insist ”prolonged undefined viral infection symptoms”)
+1

Those of you who are skeptical have made your point; if you want to continue to discuss it, how about taking it elsewhere. It's clearly not helpful to OP who has got enough to deal with. She has made clear the purpose of the thread. She has been very courteous and patient under extremely stressful conditions.

OP
Moshi

Moshi

@Fred I think we can just agree to disagree. However, good advice, thank you.
@tara, thanks for your advice, and thanks for your support. I have never been this sick in my entire life, so hoping that this thread could generate some more positive and supportive vibes from now on...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals