Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Max23

Some of my Covid-19 Symptoms:

Fever at onset
Low fever for weeks
Cold temperatures after prolonged sickness
Feeling extremely cold
Breathing difficulties, sense of fullness and congestion and pressure in the chest/lungs
Dry cough (unproductive)
Wheezing breath
Extreme fatigue
Extreme headaches
Nausea, extreme, gag reflex
Loss of appetite
Muscle weakness, paralysis
Muscle pain
Muscle spasms, nerve tingling
Dizziness
Pain in calf, cramp
Joint pain, neck pain
Weakness in shoulders, arms and hands
Back pain, lower and upper
Pain under ribs
A feeling of ”ice and fire” in the whole body or locally, especially in the chest
Burning feeling in bronchi
Icy feeling in toungue and eyes
Tingling and numbness, especially in hands, arms and feet
Tingling around the mouth
Conjuctivitis, pink eye with puss, stinging, watery eyes
Blurry vision and black floaters on the retina
Tooth pain, loose teeth,
Infected gums, lesions in the mouth and on the lips
Painful jaw
Numbness in the throat and toungue, and face
Facial pain, especially around the cheekbones
Tremor in hands and legs
Feeling of ”inner tremor”
Dry mouth and thirst
Racing pulse, very high pulse if standing moving, sometimes even in rest
Tachyardia
Hoarse voice
Insomnia and nightmares
Chills and ”hot flashes”, night sweats
Swollen lyph nodes and small lumps forming on your ribcage
Pressure in the ears
Tinnitus and ringing in ears
Itching in ears and nose
Confusion and memory loss
Hair loss
Purple lesions on toes
Red blisters on the skin, pimples
Bruised veins
Blue feet, toes, fingernails
Pale face and lips
Slow digestion, constipation, gas
Sneezing
Extreme brain fog and memory loss

It seems more like fibromyalgia. Do you also have increased pain sensitivity? Some diseases are triggered by an acute infection. As I have understood viruses, tropism is involved. A disease caused by a coronavirus should not be that systematic. There must be other factors at play. It seems more like a chronic disease. I have one and having researched them a lot, ones with similar problems appear a lot.

OP
Moshi

Moshi

@Max23 no, not increased pain sensitivity. But major breathing difficulties, stubborn cough, chest pain/tightness/congestion.
Researchers now say they’re surprised at just how systemic this virus is.

Max23

@Max23 no, not increased pain sensitivity. But major breathing difficulties, stubborn cough, chest pain/tightness/congestion.
Researchers now say they’re surprised at just how systemic this virus is.

They do? I haven´t seen that and what could be the reason for it? Still it is not logical, because most people who contract the virus don´t get any problems.

RWilly

@RWilly sorry to hear that. I am fortunate in this hellish situation to have my husband working from home now+ caring for me, including meals... I struggle to even get a glass of water for myself, most days I can’t even manage that...

Sorry you have to go through that.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Hi Moshi, sorry to hear about your sufferings. Have you considered chlorine dioxide? We are taking it daily now to counter COVID-19 infection. This is a very controversial subject. All the governmental health organizations and the media warn about it, calling it 'drinking bleach', etc. But I had my personal experience, the complete reversal of arthritis in my mom's caretaker, a woman in her 60s. She had two stiff fingers and swollen finger knuckles. After 5 days taking four 'activated' drops of MMS (chlorine dioxide), the stiffness and swelling was completely gone! There are many such testimonials that you can read here, including full recovery from COVID-19:

All - MMS Testimonials - Master Mineral Solution, Miracle Mineral Solution

You may find an online store in Sweden, if not, if you have friends to family in Germany, Denmark, or Norway, they could order it from here and send it to you:

Aquapur? Trinkwasserdesinfektion 100 ml - NU LIFE Shop

I have been using it for over 10 years but mostly for oral and dental health, there I add baking soda to remove any remaining acid. Also friends of mine in Germany take it daily, three times three activated drops per day, we take it once or twice three drops per day.

Reading through your post of symptoms, I may have been exposed to COVID-19. I took my temperature daily, no fever. But maybe 4 weeks ago or so, I noticed that I had an increase in floaters in my right eye, and I also had an infection in my lower eyelid on the same (right) eye. I should get tested. But other than that, I had no loss of smell or taste, no other symptoms what so ever. The floaters came first, then the eye-lid infection maybe 2-3 weeks later. Strange. I put a small amount of CDS (chlorine dioxide solution, a purified version of MMS) into eye drops so that the concentration came to about 10ppm and applied it to the eye, the swelling of the eyelid was almost gone the next day. Puss leaked out from the infected eyelid. I still have some redness on the inside on that eyelid. I am still taking my eye drops... Nobody else in my family or my circle of friends got sick.

Andreas Kalcker has a website on chlorine dioxide. He posted videos from doctors of a hospital in Ecuador, where the doctors, their families, and finally their patients got well with chlorine dioxide infusions (IV) within only four days. They reported a 97% success rate. I tried to find official news reports from Ecuador about this, but had no luck and I can't read Spanish.

Home - Andreas Kalcker

Extrapolating from my own experience, chlorine dioxide seems to work on many health issues and reading the testimonials gives me the impression that it may also works against COVID-19; but unless there is an official study on that, we are kept in the dark. So we become guinea-pigs to try it on ourselves...

I hope you will find a way to combat your illness.

One more thought. This is from another 'strange' side of alternative medicine. If your bed is located in a 'bad spot', you may be exposed to 'Earth energies' that can weaken your immune system, while the bedside of your husband may be fine. I have found these energy lines myself and did pick up dowsing when I was in my 20s. Dr. Manfred Curry and Dr. Ernst Hartmann, both physicians, found these strange energy grids. My dad died of stomach cancer in 1974 at the age of 52, terrible, and my mom had a dowser check her bedroom a couple of years after my dad's passing. The dowser found a crossing of these noxious energy lines at the bed place of my father, that caught my attention. I since have seen this in my family and friend's houses: My nephew had a bad reaction to an MMR vaccine, a dowser found these interfering grid lines at his bed, put a shielding under his mattress, then he recovered. My best high school friend in Germany, his youngest son did only finish middle school. I had told them about an interfering energy line that went through their house. It ran through a planter in their house, and at that location no plant would stay well, same thing on this 'line' in their front- and backyard. Then they moved their son's bed into a corner of his bedroom (the bedrooms were upstairs where this energy line was located) and then he became interested again in higher education, got his high school diploma, was in the top of his class, went to the university, got his Master's and has now a great job with the German Bundesbahn! This from moving his bed! I think this 'energy line' was from a fault line in the earth. There are many such stories. Since I learned that my dad's cancer probably originated from these energy lines, I have a grounded aluminum mesh underneath my bed plus a grounded bed sheet. I don't know really if that neutralizes this, whatever these energies are. But you may want to read up on 'grounding' or 'earthing'. There is also an interesting movie on YouTube with the title 'Grounded':

Here short info on Curry and Hartmann:

Manfred Curry - Wikipedia

Ernst Hartmann - Wikipedia

A lot of the original Wikipedia content was 'censored', here some more info:

Geopathic Stress • The Geomancy Group

Of course, I know that this is not solid science. I have a Ph.D. in physics and therefore I know the difference. However, I have had these experiences and I am still looking for more answers...

GAF

Faraday fabric. Wear it around your torso. Sleep with it. Safety pin to your shirt, blanket. Put it under your cap. 24/7.

Amazon has it.

You have radiation poisoning from 5G or something

You will notice immediate improvement. $25usd.

OP
Moshi

Moshi

Hi@ecstatichamster I did a 10-day course of penicillin in April, I only got worse during that period, so penicillin did not seem to help at all.
As for the Losartan, I could not get a prescription as my baseline BP is low...

OP
Moshi

Moshi

@StephanF thanks so much for putting together all that info! I appreciate it and will consider it.
Perhaps a stupid question, but do you think it may be beneficial for me to bathe in my pool (that has chlorine in it)?

LLight

Faraday fabric. Wear it around your torso. Sleep with it. Safety pin to your shirt, blanket. Put it under your cap. 24/7.

Amazon has it.

You have radiation poisoning from 5G or something

You will notice immediate improvement. $25usd.

Did you buy this one?

41v2MvBbcfL._AC_SY400_.jpg

StephanF

Forum Supporter

It is not the same. Chlorine dioxide is ClO2, while pool chlorination is done with calcium hypochlorite Ca (ClO)2, for example. While chlorine dioxide is a gas that dissolves in water and does not dissociate, the calcium hypochlorite dissociates into ions.

So these are really different chemicals and they react differently. I don’t think that bathing in a chlorinated pool will do anything. Don’t ever think of drinking pool chemicals! That can lead to death.

I did an analysis on the toxicity of chlorine dioxide. Jim Humble’s ‘Protocol 1000’ calls for three drops activated, every hour for eight hours, so a total of 24 drops. This amounts to about 0.8% of the LD50 of chlorine dioxide for an 80 kg person. The LD50 is the amount, which killed 50% of lab animals. It is given in g/kg or mg/kg. It is per kg of animal mass. So one has to multiply the LD50 amount by the weight of a person to get the fatal dose. For comparison, the daily consumption of 1.5 g of table salt represents 0.6% of the LD50 for table salt, which is 240 g. The reason for the hourly dose is that the half-life time of chlorine dioxide is 30 minutes. And it should not be taken together with vitamin C, since one is an oxidant and the other an anti-oxidant.

We are talking about drops, really small amounts, never ever mix large amounts and drink it!

Some fatal accidents have been reported (people overdosing) and the FDA and other health organizations have warned about the consumption of chlorine dioxide. Unfortunately, there is little published data on the safety of chlorine dioxide, although it is used to purify water, but at 0.5 ppm, a really small dose. I can’t recommend taking it, I can only share information. You have to do your own research!

Fred

Those are not "covid-specific" symptoms, and your doctor is probably just another highly-suggestible idiot swept up in the mania.
Assuming you are not trolling, you seem to be in generally poor health and probably had many issues or warning signs long before covid-19 hit the scene.

Cinnara

Some of my Covid-19 Symptoms:

Fever at onset
Low fever for weeks
Cold temperatures after prolonged sickness
Feeling extremely cold
Breathing difficulties, sense of fullness and congestion and pressure in the chest/lungs
Dry cough (unproductive)
Wheezing breath
Extreme fatigue
Extreme headaches
Nausea, extreme, gag reflex
Loss of appetite
Muscle weakness, paralysis
Muscle pain
Muscle spasms, nerve tingling
Dizziness
Pain in calf, cramp
Joint pain, neck pain
Weakness in shoulders, arms and hands
Back pain, lower and upper
Pain under ribs
A feeling of ”ice and fire” in the whole body or locally, especially in the chest
Burning feeling in bronchi
Icy feeling in toungue and eyes
Tingling and numbness, especially in hands, arms and feet
Tingling around the mouth
Conjuctivitis, pink eye with puss, stinging, watery eyes
Blurry vision and black floaters on the retina
Tooth pain, loose teeth,
Infected gums, lesions in the mouth and on the lips
Painful jaw
Numbness in the throat and toungue, and face
Facial pain, especially around the cheekbones
Tremor in hands and legs
Feeling of ”inner tremor”
Dry mouth and thirst
Racing pulse, very high pulse if standing moving, sometimes even in rest
Tachyardia
Hoarse voice
Insomnia and nightmares
Chills and ”hot flashes”, night sweats
Swollen lyph nodes and small lumps forming on your ribcage
Pressure in the ears
Tinnitus and ringing in ears
Itching in ears and nose
Confusion and memory loss
Hair loss
Purple lesions on toes
Red blisters on the skin, pimples
Bruised veins
Blue feet, toes, fingernails
Pale face and lips
Slow digestion, constipation, gas
Sneezing
Extreme brain fog and memory loss

I have almost exactly these symptoms. I have had them since mid-January. I live in a rural town and have not been able to get a COVID test. I am too sick to travel the 6 hour round trip to Seattle. My doc guesses COVID. I also normally have very thin blood. But now if I cut myself I almost don't bleed. I am taking aspirin for that. I also found strong antihistimine helps. And I also found Melatonin to help with the weird sensations of the skin and other places. I don't know why. I tried it to sleep.

But what seemed to do me the most good was a course of Doxycycline. I was given a course of amoxicillin and it did no good. When I took the Doxycycline I started to improve. I am not well yet but I am improving now. Good Luck.

Hi@ecstatichamster I did a 10-day course of penicillin in April, I only got worse during that period, so penicillin did not seem to help at all.
As for the Losartan, I could not get a prescription as my baseline BP is low...

Azithromycin seems to help a lot of people. Zinc and vitamin C. And I found losartan very helpful.

OP
Moshi

Moshi

@Cinnara sorry to hear about your long-term sickness, but glad you’re finally improving! I have no signs of pneumonia so I can’t get a prescription for doxy...
Do you care to share some more info re: onset? When you first got sick, what were your symptoms those first days/weeks?

I am genuinely surprised at all these spiteful comments and disbelief. But those of you who knows, knows. And those of you who don’t, don’t. Yet.

I have almost exactly these symptoms. I have had them since mid-January. I live in a rural town and have not been able to get a COVID test. I am too sick to travel the 6 hour round trip to Seattle. My doc guesses COVID. I also normally have very thin blood. But now if I cut myself I almost don't bleed. I am taking aspirin for that. I also found strong antihistimine helps. And I also found Melatonin to help with the weird sensations of the skin and other places. I don't know why. I tried it to sleep.

But what seemed to do me the most good was a course of Doxycycline. I was given a course of amoxicillin and it did no good. When I took the Doxycycline I started to improve. I am not well yet but I am improving now. Good Luck.

that's interesting. Antibiotics may help a great deal once you find the right one.

Last edited:

boris

You should read between the lines. This is article is b*s from beginning to end. The guy is part of the Bill&Melinda Gates Foundation, is a personal advisor to the crooked Ursula Von Der Leyen, wants rapid vaccine trials, wants "anti-vaxxers" to shut up, and was instrumental in creating panic for various other epidemics.

Apart from the guy from the article being shady and untrustworthy, I really think one of the best things you could do for your health is to stop looking up those articles of people talking about how sick they are.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals