• 12 weeks or more

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 14 weeks or more

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
OP
Moshi

Moshi

Actually I have. A 10-day course in April. I only got worse during that time...@boris (it was a penicillin)

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Moshi, cardenosine and methylene blue seemed helpful for me. I just decided to try those based on my own intuition from reading here and other places so nothing scientifically proven.
Edit: and melatonin (not peaty).

OP
Moshi

Moshi

@Blossom thanks so much! I don’t have any of those...not sure I can get them, what is the rationale behind MB?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Blossom thanks so much! I don’t have any of those...not sure I can get them, what is the rationale behind MB?
A Breakthrough For COVID-19? With Dr. Scott Antoine - The Energy Blueprint
I got the idea from member Xisca who shared this with me. I took MB in the morning (only a couple milligrams) and low dose melatonin at night. I think megadoses of both at the same time could be risky but either one or both in lower doses might be worth trying since the viral symptoms are lingering.

OP
Moshi

Moshi

@Blossom thanks! Started low-dose melatonin only a few days ago....
Must consider MB, and how I can aquire it...

OP
Moshi

Moshi

Forgot to mention. I also use bio-identical progesterone as HRT (prescription)

tankasnowgod

I can write a list of symtoms that I have, that are both very specific covid-symtoms, and, indeed symtoms that are common in general illness and stress.

By definition, you can't write that list. "Covid Specific" really means unique symptoms. For example, if COVID made you grow horns or develop green pock marks on your body, that would be very unique. If you write down symptoms of COVID that are also shared with many other types of illness and stress (and 100% of the described symptoms of COVID fall in that category), they are only general symptoms of COVID.

boris

MB is safe to experiment with, just be careful not to consume aged foods like wine or cheese while taking it because of it‘s MAO-inhibitory effects.

Forgot to mention. I also use bio-identical progesterone as HRT (prescription)

How much progesterone are you taking and since when? Low dose progesterone can have very adverse estrogenic effects if tissue estrogen concentration is high. In that case Peat recommends to try a larger dose of about a quarter teaspoon (I think about 100mg progesterone).

OP
Moshi

Moshi

Some of my Covid-19 Symptoms:

Fever at onset
Low fever for weeks
Cold temperatures after prolonged sickness
Feeling extremely cold
Breathing difficulties, sense of fullness and congestion and pressure in the chest/lungs
Dry cough (unproductive)
Wheezing breath
Extreme fatigue
Extreme headaches
Nausea, extreme, gag reflex
Loss of appetite
Muscle weakness, paralysis
Muscle pain
Muscle spasms, nerve tingling
Dizziness
Pain in calf, cramp
Joint pain, neck pain
Weakness in shoulders, arms and hands
Back pain, lower and upper
Pain under ribs
A feeling of ”ice and fire” in the whole body or locally, especially in the chest
Burning feeling in bronchi
Icy feeling in toungue and eyes
Tingling and numbness, especially in hands, arms and feet
Tingling around the mouth
Conjuctivitis, pink eye with puss, stinging, watery eyes
Blurry vision and black floaters on the retina
Tooth pain, loose teeth,
Infected gums, lesions in the mouth and on the lips
Painful jaw
Numbness in the throat and toungue, and face
Facial pain, especially around the cheekbones
Tremor in hands and legs
Feeling of ”inner tremor”
Dry mouth and thirst
Racing pulse, very high pulse if standing moving, sometimes even in rest
Tachyardia
Hoarse voice
Insomnia and nightmares
Chills and ”hot flashes”, night sweats
Swollen lyph nodes and small lumps forming on your ribcage
Pressure in the ears
Tinnitus and ringing in ears
Itching in ears and nose
Confusion and memory loss
Hair loss
Purple lesions on toes
Red blisters on the skin, pimples
Bruised veins
Blue feet, toes, fingernails
Pale face and lips
Slow digestion, constipation, gas
Sneezing
Extreme brain fog and memory loss

OP
Moshi

Moshi

@tankasnowgod idk, I can write that list and I just did. I do get your point, but I am certain some people will find this helpful anyhow.

@boris thanks for advice. I use 100mg progesterone daily. I sure hope this is beneficial rather than detrimental. Looks to me like men end up in the ICU while women get stuck with the prolonged version of Covid-19... nothing scientific, just my 2c observation...

OP
Moshi

Moshi

@Blossom thanks, I put in an order with HN, hopefully It will arrive within a few weeks... I always felt that MB was a weird supplement, but not knowing much about it really, you guys feel that its totally safe? I’m sure desperate enough...

tankasnowgod

@tankasnowgod idk, I can write that list and I just did. I do get your point, but I am certain some people will find this helpful anyhow.

Again, you didn't, because it's impossible. Just like writing a list of things that simultaneously purple and not purple. Those are all general symptoms (not specific), and can be attributed to multiple conditions. Some of the things you mentioned I haven't even seen as symptoms associated with COVID. Like Tinnitus. I have dealt with that on and off for years, so maybe I've had this thing for years before it was even discovered?

I don't doubt that you are experiencing a serious illness (or possibly even multiple conditions simultaneously), but the fact that you list a bunch of general flu like symptoms and have two negative COVID tests doesn't offer any proof that you are suffering from COVID, and strongly suggests that it's something else.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Blossom thanks, I put in an order with HN, hopefully It will arrive within a few weeks... I always felt that MB was a weird supplement, but not knowing much about it really, you guys feel that its totally safe? I’m sure desperate enough...
I’ve always had mixed feelings on MB too and felt it would be ok for a while and then suddenly not like it would build up in my system. I’d understand if you didn’t want to use it but figured I’d mention I found it helpful and share the interesting interview.

RWilly

My friend is on something like week 8. She has xtreme fatigue, to where she can barely fix a meal. She was very active before.

OP
Moshi

Moshi

@RWilly sorry to hear that. I am fortunate in this hellish situation to have my husband working from home now+ caring for me, including meals... I struggle to even get a glass of water for myself, most days I can’t even manage that...

Collden

Moshi how was your lifestyle before your illness? Were you under a lot of stress, sleeping poorly, exercising a lot, following a restricted diet or trying to lose weight? It seems in many of these cases of long-term complications they mention that the individuals were previously leading very "healthy" and active lifestyles. These stories of persistent complications following the illness sounds similar to what people have previously reported with chronic Lyme disease or having chronic fatigue syndrome triggered by an acute infection. In most cases these things happen to people who were previously very active or living stressful lives.

I wonder if in some of these cases the acute infection is just triggering a long overdue repair process in people who have been chronically suppressing their immune systems and accumulating wear and tear due to chronic stress.

Last edited:

rei

This is the danger with the covid hysteria. Even after twice proven not to have it, they insist they do. The sad part is that you end up just waiting for the invisible virus to take it's course, when the issue might be and probably is (based on 2 tests) something else that could be treated if it was diagnosed. So either take more tests until you are positive and continue as you have. Or start researching possible other explanations and experiment with how things effect you.

OP
Moshi

Moshi

@Collden
I follow your train of thought.
And I had health problems, hence a member of this forum, so not in perfect health, and stress.
However, the hundreds of people with long-term Covid I’m reading about now, most of them describe themselves as ”perfectly healthy” prior to onset. A common scenario is that you fall ill, then you’re sick for 2-3 weeks, get better (sometimes for several weeks) think you got over it, and BAM, the illness comes back with a vengeance, and this time, you can’t shake it... everyone, including myself, do not experience this as ”post-viral fatigue” or CFS, rather you feel like the virus is still active, with the exact same symptoms as at onset, only worse....
A major theory to explain this is the suboptimal antibody response, or antibody dependent enhancement. Seems like some people just fail to produce an adequate antibody response, or even produce the wrong type of antibodies that help the virus, rather than neutralizing it...