Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 10 weeks or more

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 12 weeks or more

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 14 weeks or more

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Wouldn't it be better to assume pneumonia and treat it with antibiotics rather than do long-term damage to the body with x-rays? I don't know, just asking.

no I don’t think so. The antibiotic was very very harmful but I knew I needed it. Much worse than a few x rays for something life threatening.

marcar72

Congratulations @marcar72 good for you. Did you employ a certain nutritional or Pharma approach?

Well I started taking like 250mg aspirin like 3 times throughout the day when the body aches started nagging me around day 6 which greatly helped relieve most of the symptoms except the fatigue. I seemed to start sleeping a lot better with the aspirin in my system. I also upped beef in my diet in place of other protein sources and that really seemed to help a lot. I'll be sticking with some decent beef and pork going forward as I feel that the creatine, carnitine, carnosine, etc., etc. really makes those protein sources ideal. If I have to donate blood to keep my iron in check I will. :2cents:

Lollipop2

I came down with and have recovered from the covid-19 over the course of the last few weeks. I'm on my way back to work today. Praise Jesus!! :):
WoW! Congratulations! What did you use to recover @marcar72 ?

edit: I saw your response. Just aspirin and beef? Fascinating.

boris

Thank you @boris.

edit: already downloaded it for my Mac and grabbed it. Fantastic and easy. Thank you again :):

It's great. Simple and reliable! I used to get the browser add-ons for that, but they often install weird extensions without asking and then stop working for me after a while.

nejdev

I am on day 89 with Covid-19. I am still very ill and completely bedbound.

Any other long-termers out there?
Hey bud, I'm a little late to the chat here but I have been dealing with long COVID for 7 months now. Have you been able to recover? Found anything that helped? Would love to know.

TurboTime

I've seen melatonin mentioned a few times ITT and think it's worth reminding people of this Niacin + Melatonin treatment.

I would combine that with aspirin, K2, D, A, mg, and smaller amounts of the other b-vitamins. Along with peaty foods, liver being especially important. Taking these preemptively (maybe at lower doses) for prevention is a good idea too.

Aspirin in particular counters problems caused by the spike protein and potentially protects against mRNA injections.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I am on day 89 with Covid-19. I am still very ill and completely bedbound.

Any other long-termers out there?
I wrote an article connecting Long COVID to persistent gut issues. Hope this helps point you in the right direction.

Pompadour

Very interesting , Hans. I am just feeling frustrated by reading: "fix your gout problems", because it is not always possible. I have chronic pancreatitis and low enzymes. There is no tool to fix it. I try to do my best in terms of diet. I take b1, NMD , magnesium and vitamine E. But my pancreas function remains low.
So i am at a high risk of bad Covid scenario. All i can is to stock up with vit D, cyproheptadine and aspirine and hope that my case won't be the worst.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals