Peatogenic

I feel that Androsterone has been a wonder drug for me, offering benefits to my mental health, strength, youthfulness, and libido. It seems to also have a toning effect on my body, removing excess water in face, chest, etc. My erections are also stronger. Definitely increased appetite

I take about 4-5mg/day. Are there any long-term side effects to be wary of? Should it be something I cycle? Like taking some time off every now and then?

baccheion

I feel that Androsterone has been a wonder drug for me, offering benefits to my mental health, strength, youthfulness, and libido. It seems to also have a toning effect on my body, removing excess water in face, chest, etc. My erections are also stronger. Definitely increased appetite

I take about 4-5mg/day. Are there any long-term side effects to be wary of? Should it be something I cycle? Like taking some time off every now and then?
What about 2 mg with 5 mg DHEA (+ 5 mg pregnenolone) from.. pansterone? Maybe higher amounts will push DHT out of range and crash estradiol.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

What about 2 mg with 5 mg DHEA (+ 5 mg pregnenolone) from.. pansterone? Maybe higher amounts will push DHT out of range and crash estradiol.
Hmm....when you say crash estradiol...what does that mean?

Steene

During the first days it may make sense to take 4-5mg topically but this is not sustainable. Having relatively high DHT and not having borderline low estrogens feels good but this will eventually happen if you dont decrease the dosage over time and you will lose its benefits.

Do not take Androsterone orally it will be metabolized by your liver completely and excreted afterwards. Try to vary your place of application. For example shoulders and traps because they hey the highest density of androgen receptors. Parts where your skin is relatively thin and has many veins like your backhand or inner wrist. You can go as low as 1-2mg per day without diminishing effects.

You can try using Pansterone with Androsterone in 1:1 or 1:2 in favor of Pansterone, just be sure Androsterone isn't the dominating part. Also important to nate is always choose SFA as solvent and use it topically like described. Orally it barely will have any androgenic effects and it will mainly rise DHEA and DHEA-S.

Last edited:

Mauritio

I would also cycle a bit. Or take it every other day.
Also some uptream precursor hormone like Pregnenolone should be beneficial. It could supress your T in very high dosages. But it is most likely not going to come to that since you will have supressed estrogen way before that.

Vinero

During the first days it may make sense to take 4-5mg topically but this is not sustainable. Having relatively high DHT and not having borderline low estrogens feels good but this will eventually happen if you dont decrease the dosage over time and you will lose its benefits.

Do not take Androsterone orally it will be metabolized by your liver completely and excreted afterwards. Try to vary your place of application. For example shoulders and traps because they hey the highest density of androgen receptors. Parts where your skin is relatively thin and has many veins like your backhand or inner wrist. You can go as low as 1-2mg per day without diminishing effects.

You can try using Pansterone with Androsterone in 1:1 or 1:2 in favor of Pansterone, just be sure Androsterone isn't the dominating part. Also important to nate is always choose SFA as solvent and use it topically like described. Orally it barely will have any androgenic effects and it will mainly rise DHEA and DHEA-S.
Why always choose SFA as solvent? I have the tocopherol/MCT solvent and it works fine.

Steene

tocopherol absorption 20-30% at best; sfa 60-80% without the risk to brush it away

Cameron

Seems andro would be safer to use then 3rd generation aromitaze inhibotors on trt or even not on trt

Steene

DMSO absorption is 99% but thats not everything. It reaches the brain in just a few minutes much easier unlike SFA/MCT. SFA Andro on scrotum is way too strong and not advisable.

Anders86

Mitolipin and/or Diamant will help MCT absorption.

Last edited:

Cameron

DMSO absorption is 99% but thats not everything. It reaches the brain in just a few minutes much easier unlike SFA/MCT. SFA Andro on scrotum is way too strong and not advisable.
I've heard that from many users andro itsself is very potent in low dose enough on large skin areas. Have you tried dhea with it or just andro alone?

Steene

I have tried every possible mixture, application area and dosage. Best application areas are shoulders, traps, wrist and backhand. You may find androsterone beneficial for the first days as a standalone product but I can guarantee you will crash soon afterwards. Best is to mix Pansterone and Androsterone or Androsterone with Gonadin. I cant handle dosages over 3mg of SFA Androsterone topically, DMSO Androsterone was even almost too strong with just as little as 1mg.

Nowadays I am only using 10 drops of Gonadin and thats my favourite without any negatives which I can take for months.

Andman

Calcirol (VitD) also offers some potentation (at least for preg/prog/dhea) on transdermal route.

as @Steene already mentioned its very easy to crash your e2 with androsterone (its apparently very similar to aromasin in structure and function)