Long COVID symptoms might be due to gut dysbiosis

Hans

Forum Supporter
Multiple studies have now looked at the microbiome and COVID and long COVID. Basically what some of the studies are suggesting is that long COVID = chronic microbiome dysbiosis.

Perry Staltic

Imagine how many people there are whose gut microbiomes, as well as health, are deranged by all of the pharmaceuticals they consume.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Imagine how many people there are whose gut microbiomes, as well as health, are deranged by all of the pharmaceuticals they consume.
True dat. Almost all drugs modulate the gut. Interestingly, the virus combines with endotoxin and makes the inflammatory response like 60 times worse, than just endotoxin or the virus alone. More on that in a following article.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I added 3 solutions/options at the bottom of the article. As I mentioned in another thread, after writing the other articles that I mentioned, I'll create a more thorough guide of all the supplements/foods/angles that can be used to improve symptoms.

I added 3 solutions/options at the bottom of the article. As I mentioned in another thread, after writing the other articles that I mentioned, I'll create a more thorough guide of all the supplements/foods/angles that can be used to improve symptoms.
If you would like any input/feedback on anything from a recovering/sort of recovered long hauler please feel free to get in touch. Keep up the good work.

Beastmode

Multiple studies have now looked at the microbiome and COVID and long COVID. Basically what some of the studies are suggesting is that long COVID = chronic microbiome dysbiosis.

Many people I know don't realize how unhealthy they were pre COVID and truly believe all their issues are from the "deadly" virus.

Lollipop2

Hey @Hans if you are going to do this, maybe include suggestions for people post quaxx to help mitigate the damage?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Many people I know don't realize how unhealthy they were pre COVID and truly believe all their issues are from the "deadly" virus.
Jip, most people are so out of tune with themselves. They're at a 4-6/10 baseline and think they feel fine/good/normal. But wait till they reach an 8-9/10 baseline and then it's so easy to see how wrong they were. But to get them to change their baseline is the hard part.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hey @Hans if you are going to do this, maybe include suggestions for people post quaxx to help mitigate the damage?
I'll see what I can do. I'll prob make articles about that after these long COVID are done. There aren't many studies (if at all) looking at post-vax sides, which will make such articles more "speculation".

Beastmode

Jip, most people are so out of tune with themselves. They're at a 4-6/10 baseline and think they feel fine/good/normal. But wait till they reach an 8-9/10 baseline and then it's so easy to see how wrong they were. But to get them to change their baseline is the hard part.
The worst is to come I say as the majority of people have gotten worse since this started. The greatest form of leadership these days, and the future, is to be healthy.

Sageless

So how would I go about increasing my baseline to that high? I have been having long covid symptoms, and I know its cause I wasnt very healthy before hand. I just am lost with information overload over the years of looking up heath stuff,

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
So how would I go about increasing my baseline to that high? I have been having long covid symptoms, and I know its cause I wasnt very healthy before hand. I just am lost with information overload over the years of looking up heath stuff,
It all depends on what was missing in your life. It's "easy" to raise the baseline with diet and lifestyle. So sleep, exercise, sunlight, breathing, avoiding plastics, drugs, environmental toxins, etc., for lifestyle. In terms of diet, milk, eggs, fruit, meat, seafood and starches that you tolerate. It's individual and also what you find most enjoyable to eat and how consistently you can eat a certain way.

Beastmode

It all depends on what was missing in your life. It's "easy" to raise the baseline with diet and lifestyle. So sleep, exercise, sunlight, breathing, avoiding plastics, drugs, environmental toxins, etc., for lifestyle. In terms of diet, milk, eggs, fruit, meat, seafood and starches that you tolerate. It's individual and also what you find most enjoyable to eat and how consistently you can eat a certain way.
What most will miss is your recommendation is what anyone should be doing at any point. Many start here, but don't stay the course unfortunately.

4+ years in doing what you suggest and it's still shifting, slowly, but worth the consistency physically and mentally.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
What most will miss is your recommendation is what anyone should be doing at any point. Many start here, but don't stay the course unfortunately.

4+ years in doing what you suggest and it's still shifting, slowly, but worth the consistency physically and mentally.
For sure. Our health journeys are like shifting sands. Some things are somewhat quick to fix, whereas other things can take quite a while.

Beastmode

For sure. Our health journeys are like shifting sands. Some things are somewhat quick to fix, whereas other things can take quite a while.
I think a part that's not discussed here, and big issue I believe, is most are really for the "quick to fix" path pretending to be on the "long term" one. It's a conversation we all have to have with ourself. I was in the rehab/performance world for over a decade and very few were really on the "long term" approach when they got really honest with themselves.

Chai-jin

I'll see what I can do. I'll prob make articles about that after these long COVID are done. There aren't many studies (if at all) looking at post-vax sides, which will make such articles more "speculation".
Good article man. Speculation indeed.
As far as I know haven't had covid or any of the classic symptoms or any kind of viral infection but something ruined my lungs recently though I haven't had any problem breathing or expectoration in fact it's like lungs mucosal system is dried out

Seems like after five weeks of building up to it now some kind of long thing, lungs are absolutely f---ed after somehow getting massively inflamed (burning throat/lung pain a couple weeks ago, slowly becoming less acute, now chronic)
No symptoms at any time of any kind of cold, flu or covid - but symptoms began after I started seeing someone who was injected 3 times with the Fizr crap and got worse each time I saw her though I didn't believe it could be the case that her injection might have made me ill - other people like her 12 year old don't seem affected whereas some people do, like some people get 'adverse reactions' and some people don't, apparently.

Some people 'believe' in 'shedding' some people don't, all I know my health is ruined and lungs dried out and messed up now whereas I felt more or less fine a month and a half ago.
I did have in the springtime a bout of 'bacterial gastroenteritis' the doctor called it, which I tried to treat after 4 attacks with a couple months of Acidophilus, eating stuff like Natto and Kimchee, trying the eat healthy - then I had a fungal infection which spread to hands and was super nasty and didn't respond to any natural remedies so had to use this nasty high strength pharma cream
Never experienced either of these illnesses before

So in all the lingering lung malady might be due to gut just having been hammered and then maybe spike protein exposure or something else if there would be an external cause, so not sure if whatever the doctor might suggest would work (though I went to see them a couple weeks ago and as I didn't have any obvious symptoms from an initial exam and didn't seem to believe me saying 'my lungs feel wrecked' and wouldn't do anything else without a PCR which I have no intention of doing.
I have some ivermectin but not sure if I should use it as it is a pharmaceutical and will obviously hammer the gut no matter what viruses, fungi and parasites it might clean out.

Keep up the good work. I will hopefully recover eventually.

ddjd

View: https://twitter.com/mattprescott/status/1656986729595785217?t=a3mhCETcyDsN64QhNoXk1g&s=19

frankmp0

I found relief from symptoms I didn't even know I had with NAC, bromelain, and nattokinase. There's also theoretical backing to it, BromAc fully deactivates spike protein and nattokinase is anti-clotting.

@Lollipop2

Validus

I found relief from symptoms I didn't even know I had with NAC, bromelain, and nattokinase. There's also theoretical backing to it, BromAc fully deactivates spike protein and nattokinase is anti-clotting.

@Lollipop2
Have you ever located a two in one supplement that contains both? Or would someone just need to purchase both and take together?