Long-Covid incidence, severity no worse than post-influenza syndrome

J.R.K

Well my grandparents bought a condo in Kona in the mid-70s and so I spent a lot of time there... You definitely see lots of spam varieties in the grocery stores but honestly it's the Asian influence that most attracts me. Foods like raw octopus pokey and scallops... Really cheap Island grass fed beef liver and other beef cuts, incredible papayas, cucumbers, oranges and mangoes, inexpensive sushi grade tuna that is delicious raw dipped in hot sauce...
Yes I am in total agreement with you on your Polynesian food choices @LadyRae the first question that I ask the locals is where and what is the best foods they like to eat. The tuna there compares to nothing else that I have experienced. The kidney recipe you posted was fantastic just to let you know.

Vesi

Interesting @Vesi you would attribute your recovery to the garlic. Was the loss of taste and smell like the sinus congestion associated with other head cold types of infection, or was it more like normal life just no taste or smell?

It's possible, maybe likely, that i got my smell/taste back because of garlic. But it didn't help with covid itself, as i had 38-39c fevers for more than a week after getting my smell/taste back. Cough for longer than that.

HeyThere

Covid is also very involved with the gut flora. The garlic probably started sorting things out there a bit as well.

J.R.K

Covid is also very involved with the gut flora. The garlic probably started sorting things out there a bit as well.
I had also seen that the COVID-19 shots impact the gut flora somewhere but did not have time to get into it.

HeyThere

I had also seen that the COVID-19 shots impact the gut flora somewhere but did not have time to get into it.

Yes, because the shots added MORE spike protein and keeps the spike up. 100% what you don't want to happen according to the docs who aren't afraid to speak out since the beginning.

J.R.K

Yes, because the shots added MORE spike protein and keeps the spike up. 100% what you don't want to happen according to the docs who aren't afraid to speak out since the beginning.
What are your thoughts on the synthetic mRNA not degrading compared to endogenous mRNA. Do you think that spike protein would be produced in perpetuity as a result of this inability to degrade the mRNA via regular pathways or do you think the body cannot eliminate the spike protein? At least without the use of possibly nattokinase as well as NAC?
Will the injected actually be spike protein factories or storage vessels, as some have hypothesized? Curious on your thoughts on this.

HeyThere

What are your thoughts on the synthetic mRNA not degrading compared to endogenous mRNA. Do you think that spike protein would be produced in perpetuity as a result of this inability to degrade the mRNA via regular pathways or do you think the body cannot eliminate the spike protein? At least without the use of possibly nattokinase as well as NAC?
Will the injected actually be spike protein factories or storage vessels, as some have hypothesized? Curious on your thoughts on this.

It's not my thoughts on it, it's the words straight out of the mouths of the actual experts like Dr. Malone, Dr. McCullough, Dr. Kory, etc.

The devil is in the details coming out though. The things I heard a nurse say early on in the pLandemic but now being told more and more, where she said the batches were different. Different doses. She said "You would think if you got the vax in NY and in CA they would be the same, but they're not". Hence, why people are fighting "IIII got the vax and III'm fine", vs "I got the vax and the next day I was in the hospital". It wasn't just a factor of personal health, which is why athletes are dropping. Makes sense why there was NEVER an insert with the vax. UNHEARD of Well, they DID call it an experimental vax, which blows my mind the trust people have when caused to freak out and not think clearly. THEY were the experiment, and it was more of an experiment than they let on.. an experiment in dose amounts. Some people got saline. THAT was in the insert somewhere or disclosed somewhere, wish I recalled exact details. AGAIN, why some said "I was 100% fine after the vax, shut up about your conspiracy theories!" BTW, never, ever trust or listen to anyone who think their experience is what everyone else's should be. Narcissism and basic ignorance at its best right there.
The reason the docs I mentioned above are frantically trying to find things to get rid of the spike protein is BECAUSE the body can't get it out. It's now a factory for it. I mean how Satanic. But that was the point.. mass AIDS. Part II apparently. And then there is the shedding of the spike protein by people vaxd. Oh yes, it does. At first they thought it was a few days, then a week, then weeks, now Germany found up to 9 months, and I'm going to assume it's forever. Spit, sweat, bodily fluids. Yup, it's a new world if you want to 100% avoid getting "shed-vaxd". But don't get all worked up just yet because they already have the technology to put it into your food. They recently successfully passed on the vax RNA from milk to a mouse or rat. And there you have it We will all be vaxd against our will, and nobody gives one s**t about your rights or else 95% of what has been happening these last 3 years that "make no sense" wouldn't be happening out of ethics, laws, the Constitution, your well being, etc. They have made it clear they want you dead, so why would they care about you. Oh, and pigs have been vaxd with RNA since 2018, and other meat is around the corner. Not the spike vax as far as I know, but RNA vax vs normal vaxs to keep livestock healthy Thing is, body can't get rid of fake RNA, so we all probably have some s**t fake RNA in our system by now as most eat bacon. And the vegetarians smirking right now, meat, plants, all of it. ALL of it.

Go look in your pantry, BTW. Look at the bottom of the ingredient list. Surprised how many items all of a sudden say "Contains GeoEngineered Food" on it? And some products make you SCAN a barcode to get all ingredient info, but the scan app makes you give them your phone #! Sell your private info and soul to real a food label. This is the new world. They give ZERO f**ks about you. ZERO.

J.R.K

It's not my thoughts on it, it's the words straight out of the mouths of the actual experts like Dr. Malone, Dr. McCullough, Dr. Kory, etc.

The devil is in the details coming out though. The things I heard a nurse say early on in the pLandemic but now being told more and more, where she said the batches were different. Different doses. She said "You would think if you got the vax in NY and in CA they would be the same, but they're not". Hence, why people are fighting "IIII got the vax and III'm fine", vs "I got the vax and the next day I was in the hospital". It wasn't just a factor of personal health, which is why athletes are dropping. Makes sense why there was NEVER an insert with the vax. UNHEARD of Well, they DID call it an experimental vax, which blows my mind the trust people have when caused to freak out and not think clearly. THEY were the experiment, and it was more of an experiment than they let on.. an experiment in dose amounts. Some people got saline. THAT was in the insert somewhere or disclosed somewhere, wish I recalled exact details. AGAIN, why some said "I was 100% fine after the vax, shut up about your conspiracy theories!" BTW, never, ever trust or listen to anyone who think their experience is what everyone else's should be. Narcissism and basic ignorance at its best right there.
The reason the docs I mentioned above are frantically trying to find things to get rid of the spike protein is BECAUSE the body can't get it out. It's now a factory for it. I mean how Satanic. But that was the point.. mass AIDS. Part II apparently. And then there is the shedding of the spike protein by people vaxd. Oh yes, it does. At first they thought it was a few days, then a week, then weeks, now Germany found up to 9 months, and I'm going to assume it's forever. Spit, sweat, bodily fluids. Yup, it's a new world if you want to 100% avoid getting "shed-vaxd". But don't get all worked up just yet because they already have the technology to put it into your food. They recently successfully passed on the vax RNA from milk to a mouse or rat. And there you have it We will all be vaxd against our will, and nobody gives one s**t about your rights or else 95% of what has been happening these last 3 years that "make no sense" wouldn't be happening out of ethics, laws, the Constitution, your well being, etc. They have made it clear they want you dead, so why would they care about you. Oh, and pigs have been vaxd with RNA since 2018, and other meat is around the corner. Not the spike vax as far as I know, but RNA vax vs normal vaxs to keep livestock healthy Thing is, body can't get rid of fake RNA, so we all probably have some s**t fake RNA in our system by now as most eat bacon. And the vegetarians smirking right now, meat, plants, all of it. ALL of it.

Go look in your pantry, BTW. Look at the bottom of the ingredient list. Surprised how many items all of a sudden say "Contains GeoEngineered Food" on it? And some products make you SCAN a barcode to get all ingredient info, but the scan app makes you give them your phone #! Sell your private info and soul to real a food label. This is the new world. They give ZERO f**ks about you. ZERO.
I wish that I had any levels of information that would make an argument against what you are saying here @HeyThere, but I don’t, the mRNA vaccines are being moved toward agriculture food animals, there is some pushback but as we have seen this gets largely ignored and dismissed as misinformation, disinformation or pure conspiracy theory. I follow Dr Byram Bridle, Dr Jessica Rose, Dr Paul Alexander, as well as the ones mentioned above by yourself. Professor Denis Rancourt has done extensive work on all cause mortality which like Dr Peat mentioned is the most powerful data set for a new drug, or event. It is very telling his research, shows that the lockdowns and hospital protocols from the government showed the pockets that had large mortality numbers, think New York, California, Quebec, and the areas with high levels of poor people in need of antibiotics and the thirteen million people in America that have mental illnesses, and of course the elderly who react poorly and get sick with any levels of extra stress.
There is a clear point where the levels of all cause mortality rises, what is most notable now is the excess mortality currently is from twenty to thirty percent over the five year average across the nations with high vaccination uptakes. But even more impressive and disgusting is that no one in government, or mainstream media is even acknowledging this phenomenon. I myself am wondering what do people such as ourselves do to find sanctuary from this oncoming wave of what can only be described to a shift towards tyranny.

toolhead

I wish that I had any levels of information that would make an argument against what you are saying here @HeyThere, but I don’t, the mRNA vaccines are being moved toward agriculture food animals, there is some pushback but as we have seen this gets largely ignored and dismissed as misinformation, disinformation or pure conspiracy theory. I follow Dr Byram Bridle, Dr Jessica Rose, Dr Paul Alexander, as well as the ones mentioned above by yourself. Professor Denis Rancourt has done extensive work on all cause mortality which like Dr Peat mentioned is the most powerful data set for a new drug, or event. It is very telling his research, shows that the lockdowns and hospital protocols from the government showed the pockets that had large mortality numbers, think New York, California, Quebec, and the areas with high levels of poor people in need of antibiotics and the thirteen million people in America that have mental illnesses, and of course the elderly who react poorly and get sick with any levels of extra stress.
There is a clear point where the levels of all cause mortality rises, what is most notable now is the excess mortality currently is from twenty to thirty percent over the five year average across the nations with high vaccination uptakes. But even more impressive and disgusting is that no one in government, or mainstream media is even acknowledging this phenomenon. I myself am wondering what do people such as ourselves do to find sanctuary from this oncoming wave of what can only be described to a shift towards tyranny.
Great comments from you both.

HeyThere

I myself am wondering what do people such as ourselves do to find sanctuary from this oncoming wave of what can only be described to a shift towards tyranny.

Because that's exactly what it is if anybody bothers to acknowledge everything that has happened last 3 yrs.

And sanctuary? If you find one, let me know.

Mauritio

Long COVID is likely ,at least partly, due to TLR4 activation of the spike protein. So TLR4 antagonists should help.

"Here, we demonstrate that brain infusion of Spike protein in mice has a late impact on cognitive function, recapitulating post-COVID-19 syndrome. We also show that neuroinflammation and hippocampal microgliosis mediate Spike-induced memory dysfunction via complement-dependent engulfment of synapses. Genetic or pharmacological blockage of Toll-like receptor 4 (TLR4) signaling protects animals against synapse elimination and memory dysfunction induced by Spike brain infusion."

- SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein induces TLR4-mediated long-term cognitive dysfunction recapitulating post-COVID-19 syndrome in mice - PubMed

David PS

Katia

Nattokinase helped a LOT ( I had shooting pain and numbness down my left arm, shortness of breath, dizzy spells, pain and pressure under my left breast, exhaustion, and I could hardly go for a walk with the dog without huffing and puffing)...

Also in mid-november when I started my period that is when I felt completely better, as far as the pericarditis symptoms went. But it took months to get over the exhaustion and the shortness of breath, and for a long time throughout the winter when I would wake up in the morning I would have a cough with fluid coming out of my lungs...

It might be worth mentioning that I don't have any health issues as a 45 year old woman. I'm 5' 11 and 130 lb so I don't have any obesity issues...

At the end of August I completed 300 miles backpacking in the Pacific Crest trail in Washington State a trip that only took three and a half weeks so I know I put my body through a lot of stress. Of course it was wonderful and amazing but I can't help but wonder if that set me back so that when I got covid I actually wasn't as healthy as I could have been if I just experienced a regular summer with swimming and walks...
I had also, up to today. In my case, long covid worse my t4 levels. Got even cardiac insufficiency, getting better as I increase little by little. Had cough, edema, dispnea, tiredness, couldn't sleep without 2 pillows, not enough breath to talk.