Log / Day One

OP
Luann

Luann

This is a personal reflection, made possible by the internet and the nice people of this forum......

My personality has been changed over the years by my perception of my own hygiene, mostly breath odor. I've had un-fresh breath since a young age, probably from bacteria in stomach or throat. But, it wasn't obvious how much this affected me until I thought about it recently. Having a sense of fear about talking to people, hanging out with people, being nearby....it messes with you. My mom recently commented, "you wear a lot of dark clothes".....

Probably some weird habits, contrarian views, movement tics, maybe bad posture too, was sort of developed by my instinct to keep people away from me. On purpose sequestering myself, avoiding social stuff, not having fun.

That's so messed up, right????!!

OP
Luann

Luann

Just not feeling right these days, guys.
I'm taking 6 or 8 mg of copper a day after a few months of not getting almost any from diet. Are stress hormones coming down? Is it some kind of die off?
My head hurt a LOT last night, hips and lower back ache, and life just feels, blah, no traction.

OP
Luann

Luann

Gonna try to bring down diet sulfur, and see if that helps the copper pills do their job.
Time to replace some of the dry milk with servings of short grain rice. Daily PUFA should still come in under 1%

OP
Luann

Luann

I measured my pulse last night in bed and it was 96 per minute

what??????????

At that point I was having a major headache (again. My allergies are through the roof.) But, I took niacin early this morning, which helped the pain and it caused me to pee a pound and a half of water, which seems like a good thing. My hips and back have stopped hurting mostly. Pulse is back to normal.

OP
Luann

Luann

Its my 25th birthday yesterday :]

Feeling young and attaching a picture :]

mem2.jpg

OP
Luann

Luann

Last night my dad, in whose house I live, said he was worried about my diet because it wasn't very 'balanced'. I told him about cronometer, and tracking nutrients, and the support from members of this forum who have answered diet questions. And about the nutrients in fruit and milk that go unsung. He seemed puzzled but let the subject go.
In the morning I wake up, he's gone shopping before work, there were Bing cherries and a whole watermelon cut up in tupperware in the fridge. Stuff he never usually buys since ninety percent of the time we buy our own food.
He's so awesome!

OP
Luann

Luann

So excited for the eclipse, everyone!! Hello forum members who are also watching it!!

OP
Luann

Luann

Ah Regina you are the BEST! so kind <3:emoji_man_dancing:

Right now the struggle is to keep my body feeling FED, it has too many early teenage memories of being hungry and gets somewhat traumatized when hungry now :/
Having a Coke whenever the low blood sugar hits has been very helpful.

OP
Luann

Luann

Welp I did it. Got in a target amount of table salt before going to work for the night.

What was it like? Everything was so salty! I'm turned off of salty foods forever.

How do you feel? uh pretty good. Less hunger and more focus.

OP
Luann

Luann

Been feeling great for the last few days. here's some changes I've made

5mg of manganese in the morning
more vitamin C in the form of grapefruit. i dislike oranges
> 1 tsp of sea salt for the fulvic minerals gbolduev talked about in the q & a thread
rinsing mouth after coffee pop and fruit.

still keeping up with the coffee, skim milk, stone fruit, gelatin candy and eating liver about every three days.

I would like to see changes in my gut and mouth bacteria with the mouth rinsing. I think there is some decay going on so that must stop. And actually a front tooth is chipped so if that tooth wants to take advantage of this time to grow back, that would be stellar as well.

Xisca

Have you tried the xylitol thing we have been talking about?

OP
Luann

Luann

No not yet can I use chewing gum with xylitol for the effect?

OP
Luann

Luann

Today was a great day. Sources of food were rice with beef stock, milk with glycine and sugar and rum, and grapes and apricots. Got in a nice walk to the local RiteAid to pick up milk and dried fruit. And yes this is a cliche, but it is THE perfect fall day, a little bit warm yet. I looked up at the sky through the leaves of a sweetgum tree.

The thing about taking this glycine, though, is that the more of it you take, the less you can remember how much you've had. It's like beer. I lose track after a gram and a half. Dunno if it's the repetitive motion of putting it in drinks or if the glycine itself is just causing this.

michael94

2: "The increased activity of the delta-6 desaturase in this second period is a secondary and important response of the cell to maintain the unsaturated : saturated acid ratio and fluidity of the membrane", from this study of mice low in unsaturated fatty acids. Makes you wonder, what would happen if the desaturases were partly or mostly defunct...as they could become after a low iron diet...then the ration of UFA to SFA would really change.
very interesting indeed

OP
Luann

Luann

Ah, saturday.
Milk.
Coffee.
A mug of beef stock with glycine and 92 degree coconut oil. (This is really good.)
The sunlight during lunch.
Prunes and orange juice and sushi rice and more glycine.

Some notes.
Orange juice feels like it gives me low blood sugar. I feel aggressive and hungry within the hour after drinking it, and drinking more of it does NOT help. It also gives me a headache in one eye, every time of drinking it.
It seems that when making coffee it is possible to prevent some of the tannins from being extracted, by lowering the PH of your brewing water. I've been using vinegar and could not tell you for sure if it is working, but the coffee tastes great and brews a little bit darker, so who knows.

meatbag

Ah, saturday.
Milk.
Coffee.
A mug of beef stock with glycine and 92 degree coconut oil. (This is really good.)
The sunlight during lunch.
Prunes and orange juice and sushi rice and more glycine.

Some notes.
Orange juice feels like it gives me low blood sugar. I feel aggressive and hungry within the hour after drinking it, and drinking more of it does NOT help. It also gives me a headache in one eye, every time of drinking it.
It seems that when making coffee it is possible to prevent some of the tannins from being extracted, by lowering the PH of your brewing water. I've been using vinegar and could not tell you for sure if it is working, but the coffee tastes great and brews a little bit darker, so who knows.

Weird is there a certain brand of oj your drinking? I noticed a couple different ones make me feel like crappola, indian river for instance. The past week or two i've been using the oj concentrate and feeling okay with it and tastes a ton better

OP
Luann

Luann

Erm yeah, I mostly use a cheap brand and it comes mixed with water so maybe the water in it is polluted or something. Or it's just bad OJ. I haven't used the concentrate in a while and don't remember whether it caused a headache or not, it could be worth trying that again.

meatbag

Erm yeah, I mostly use a cheap brand and it comes mixed with water so maybe the water in it is polluted or something. Or it's just bad OJ. I haven't used the concentrate in a while and don't remember whether it caused a headache or not, it could be worth trying that again.
Something I read and I think its definitely true is that when it settles the oj should clearly separate into a clearish orange tinted layer and a more dense layer. If it doesn't distinctly separate it probably uses the pulp dissolving enzymes which causes some people problemos

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom