Lockdown Was Unnecessary Says Dolores Cahill PhD

InChristAlone

High level expert Immunologist PhD that says the lockdown was unnecessary.

"There are hundreds of thousands of different viruses and it's important for our microbiome that we come in contact with bacteria and viruses."

"It's well known in immunology you can take preventative measures to boost your own immune system so that even if you were a little bit malnourished or rundown that if you take vitamin D, vitamin C, and zinc your immune system will be boosted"

She says most people, 90%, won't even know they had the virus and then they develop immunity and protect the elderly who can self quarantine during the worst part of the viral circulation.

The hysteria is unnecessary. People will be contagious for about 10 days, but they will have symptoms. Could have quarantined the vulnerable and told them to boost their immune systems so they could engage with society. If they had used hydroxychloroquine there would have been no deaths.

Those who had gotten certain flu vaccines were more susceptible to cytokine storm when they come across a coronavirus because the flu vaccines are grown in dog tissue which have coronaviruses. This is the same reason why there has never been a coronavirus vaccine in 17 yrs. It causes cytokine storm when the virus is introduced.

High dose vitamin C is a cure. There is no need for a vaccine. They won't be safety tested either.

NO basis for social distancing. Only three organisms are transmitted in that way, TB, smallpox and ebola. Masks only for people with symptoms. It reduces the oxygen supply. Everyone has latent viruses in their body and when you are under stress it decreases your immune system to these. Adults give it to young people not the other way around!

Virus is not natural, has nucelotides inserted. Still most people recover.

We need to stop the governments from enforcing any kind of testing or immunity certificates as these viruses circulate all the time.

ivy

You are the third female to post on Dolores Cahill! Elderflower58 and I myself had done so, with no response whatsoever...

It's starting to feel like a weirdly coincidental phenomenon :ss2

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I watched the vid and she was fantastic.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

You are the third female to post on Dolores Cahill! Elderflower58 and I myself had done so, with no response whatsoever...

It's starting to feel like a weirdly coincidental phenomenon :ss2
I hadn't seen those posts sorry! But yeah seems she is not getting any traction even though I thought she was very brave for standing up.

DButter

I enjoyed listening to Dolores Cahill's summary. I thought she /it encapsulated much!

This woman, too, I thought was great (Sherri Tenpenny): How The Coronavirus Pandemic Is The Biggest Scam Ever Perpetrated On The Human Race - Dr. Sherri Tenpenny - London Real

At about 57 minutes, Tenpenny begins to talk about the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness (PREP) Act - which has been enacted and I think listed as effective as of Feb 4, 2020 - as a declaration that gives any drug / vaccine companies 100% liability protection in "emergency" situations (as "COVID-19" has been deemed).

Declaration Under the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act for Medical Countermeasures Against COVID-19

Sobering I think; also interesting. So deep and twisted this all seems.

Thanks for sharing the Cahill video!

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

I enjoyed listening to Dolores Cahill's summary. I thought she /it encapsulated much!

This woman, too, I thought was great (Sherri Tenpenny): How The Coronavirus Pandemic Is The Biggest Scam Ever Perpetrated On The Human Race - Dr. Sherri Tenpenny - London Real

At about 57 minutes, Tenpenny begins to talk about the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness (PREP) Act - which has been enacted and I think listed as effective as of Feb 4, 2020 - as a declaration that gives any drug / vaccine companies 100% liability protection in "emergency" situations (as "COVID-19" has been deemed).

Declaration Under the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act for Medical Countermeasures Against COVID-19

Sobering I think; also interesting. So deep and twisted this all seems.

Thanks for sharing the Cahill video!
Tenpenny is great as well.

ivy

Dolores is smart and seems willing to stand up for upcoming debate or legal consequences. She's the first scientist I've seen doing that!

Meanwhile, Amazing Polly on YT has done a whole series on the global health mafia. At this point, some of her videos can only be found on bitchute, but this last installment has a tiny bit of good news:

Last edited:
OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

Dolores is smart and seems willing to stand up for upcoming debate or legal consequences. She's the first scientist I've seen doing that!

Meanwhile, Amazing Polly on YT has done a whole series on the global health mafia. At this point, some of her videos can only be found on bitchute, but this last instalment has a tiny bit of good news:

Will watch that now! Thanks! The rabbit hole is so deep. It's dizzying.

B

Braveheart

High level expert Immunologist PhD that says the lockdown was unnecessary.

"There are hundreds of thousands of different viruses and it's important for our microbiome that we come in contact with bacteria and viruses."

"It's well known in immunology you can take preventative measures to boost your own immune system so that even if you were a little bit malnourished or rundown that if you take vitamin D, vitamin C, and zinc your immune system will be boosted"

She says most people, 90%, won't even know they had the virus and then they develop immunity and protect the elderly who can self quarantine during the worst part of the viral circulation.

The hysteria is unnecessary. People will be contagious for about 10 days, but they will have symptoms. Could have quarantined the vulnerable and told them to boost their immune systems so they could engage with society. If they had used hydroxychloroquine there would have been no deaths.

Those who had gotten certain flu vaccines were more susceptible to cytokine storm when they come across a coronavirus because the flu vaccines are grown in dog tissue which have coronaviruses. This is the same reason why there has never been a coronavirus vaccine in 17 yrs. It causes cytokine storm when the virus is introduced.

High dose vitamin C is a cure. There is no need for a vaccine. They won't be safety tested either.

NO basis for social distancing. Only three organisms are transmitted in that way, TB, smallpox and ebola. Masks only for people with symptoms. It reduces the oxygen supply. Everyone has latent viruses in their body and when you are under stress it decreases your immune system to these. Adults give it to young people not the other way around!

Virus is not natural, has nucelotides inserted. Still most people recover.

We need to stop the governments from enforcing any kind of testing or immunity certificates as these viruses circulate all the time.

Nice, thanks...and quite true...you are about a month behind on the news (depending on source, I guess)...but great never the less...the research has been evolving, of course, and this is starting to be the concencus...

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

Nice, thanks...and quite true...you are about a month behind on the news (depending on source, I guess)...but great never the less...the research has been evolving, of course, and this is starting to be the concencus...
Yes I've known since the beginning this was going to be used as a fake crisis. But no one would listen at the beginning. That's why she didn't come out. It was near impossible to even convince my family not to be afraid.

Lejeboca

Meanwhile, Amazing Polly on YT has done a whole series on the global health mafia. At this point, some of her videos can only be found on bitchute, but this last installment has a tiny bit of good news:

Thanks for pointing to this vide. Seems well-researched. I liked her 'connection' diagramming and referencing of the history (this century) of people and organizations.
I must admit this is the first one in the plethora of channels devoted to the Situation that reminds me of the research and penchant of Eustice Mullins Murder by Injection | Eustace Mullins.

Great video - worth watching. Any idea of dosage for vitamins D and C as well as zinc as this was not mentioned?

Steve

I didn't listen yet, but social distancing does seem important if you're in a confined space with many people...........doesn't it?
Seems like most of the illnesses are from nursing homes, cruise ships, meat packing plants, churches.
So doesn't that mean there is a basis for social distancing in those specific situations where you are confined with a larger group of people?

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

I didn't listen yet, but social distancing does seem important if you're in a confined space with many people...........doesn't it?
Seems like most of the illnesses are from nursing homes, cruise ships, meat packing plants, churches.
So doesn't that mean there is a basis for social distancing in those specific situations where you are confined with a larger group of people?
Yeah the elderly and weak. You can't avoid viruses forever. Every year we have a 'flu season' and no one has ever suggested to shut down the world every winter. Coronaviruses have been around a long time.

Ray has said bacteria is better cleared from the gut, not come into contact with it to "build our microbiome", that doesn't make any sense

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals