Lockdown - Pregnant Australian Woman Arrested In Front Of Her Kids For A Facebook Post

Drareg

This is really worrying, Australia has so many positives but people are so respectful of authority there IMO, authoritative narcissism should be called out for what it is whether by government officials and institutions or from the general public.

People don’t like to be called authoritarian, try it and you’ll see it’s effect, it’s tends to check their behavior in most cases.

Is it correct to say their constitution is non existent because it can be suspended at any time while under the rule of a monarchy?

Scenes

WTF
Australia has become China.
Is this Victoria??
Yes regional Victoria. She was allegedly inciting a local protest against lockdowns. Released on bail later that day and faces court in a few months.

It’s the second Facebook post related arrest I know of. The other was a couple who posted a photo of themselves on holiday and the police arrived to arrest them for breaking lockdowns. The photo was old and they hadn’t left their house...

boris

It’s the second Facebook post related arrest I know of. The other was a couple who posted a photo of themselves on holiday and the police arrived to arrest them for breaking lockdowns. The photo was old and they hadn’t left their house...

Absolutely insane.

Recoen

When I see these videos I always think, where are the men? Obviously women can incite protests, etc too. However, this used to be something men predominantly did to take care of their family, etc. I know there are some men speaking out and organizing. Maybe they are being arrested too and we aren’t seeing the videos.
I hope she and her child are ok. If anything happens to them I would sue the government for as much as possible.

Vinny

When I see these videos I always think, where are the men?
Men, in the western societies, are extinctive kind. They'd been turned into mere providers.

bk_

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals