kaydeegee

Hey everyone.

A member of my household is getting vaccinated on Monday. I’ve done all I can to try to discourage them, to no avail. Now, I’m redirecting my energy to myself: is shedding a thing, and am I at risk? If so, is there anything I can do or take to protect myself? I’m not sure if Peat has talked about this phenomenon.

Part of me wants to stack up on vitamins and steer clear of this person. The other part wants to just continue eating well, take calming baths, and act normal. Going into hyper-vigilance re: someone I live with doesn’t seem very Peaty to me.

Would love your insights — thanks in advance <3

ThinPicking

Hey everyone.

A member of my household is getting vaccinated on Monday. I’ve done all I can to try to discourage them, to no avail. Now, I’m redirecting my energy to myself: is shedding a thing, and am I at risk? If so, is there anything I can do or take to protect myself? I’m not sure if Peat has talked about this phenomenon.

Part of me wants to stack up on vitamins and steer clear of this person. The other part wants to just continue eating well, take calming baths, and act normal. Going into hyper-vigilance re: someone I live with doesn’t seem very Peaty to me.

You'll be fine. Give them a hug.

Inaut

Hey everyone.

Don't stress. Just take whatever supps you need, take borax/baking soda baths and just try and avoid very close contact for a couple of weeks. At the end of the day, when you leave your house and go into the world, you are surround by thousands of shedding people. As long as you aren't injected with whatever, your immune system will take care of it. I'd take niacinamide and some sort of quinone as prevention.

Nicky

Take some Ivermecctin before and after that lemming gets injected.

NK

Birdie

Take some Ivermecctin before and after that lemming gets injected.

NK
Agree. I'd add aspirin and antihistamines. And keep reading up (this forum:):) for ways to protect yourself. It will be similar to protecting yourself from a person with C19 itself.

Beastmode

Whether we live with someone who is vaxxed or not, we're surrounded by millions of people who are.

Following the narrative that you're somehow in danger being around vaxxed people is as absurd as those who claim that the vaccine somehow protects them from sickness.

OP
K

kaydeegee

Thanks all :): I'm getting the sense that ultimately, ditching fear and focusing on keeping myself well is the best I can do in this scenario. I'll make sure Peaty eats are prioritized and a few strong supplements are on rotation. Mostly, I think I'll be emphasizing time in nature, calming activities, and aiming for love and connection over division.

OP
K

kaydeegee

so wait, now the unvaccinated are afraid of the vaccinated, too?

Ideally no, lol. Stuff's confusing! I've seen a lot about shedding, potential impacts on menstrual cycles, etc., but it's hard to know what's true (as is the same with pretty much everything else for the last few years). I hoped folks here would be able to verify/debunk my concerns.

It seems like -- to your point, I think -- saying "**** that" and just chilling out is going to be my (and others'?) best bet. Plus health-supporting practices, of course. I'm tired of living in fear.

tankasnowgod

Hey everyone.

You can read the "Shed Threads" here and come up with your own conclusions. Personally, I think it's way overblown, if it even happens. CLASH detailed his experiences as a nurse, working with both vaxxed patients (cleaning their bodily fluids and such) and other nurses, sometimes hours after injections, and he noticed no negative effects, nor did other nurses that he knew.

Also, there's a study posted in the shed threads about how Spike Protein was only detectable in the vaxxed for about 2 weeks after the injection, and even that was in tiny, picogram amounts.

If you aren't pregnant or have some serious disease, and aren't sexually active with the person, I don't think there is much concern. You could bump up your vitamin D dose for few days as a cheap, easy and safe insurance policy. Aspirin and Famotidine might be good to have on hand, but I would think most people here probably have a stash of one or both.

I don't know why people continue to recommend Ivermectin all the time, despite Peat cautioning against it. The Power of the Ivermectin Mafia is real. I certainly wouldn't use it prophylactically, and think there are cheaper, safer, and more effective options out there, like the three I mentioned earlier, cyproheptadine, Vitamin E, Progesterone, and the other pro metabolic stuff.

Sweet Meat

I hoped folks here would be able to verify/debunk my concerns.
my personal experience here is that many people believe the vaccine is literal death; so i would urge caution when asking advice on the topic

It seems like -- to your point, I think -- saying "**** that" and just chilling out is going to be my (and others'?) best bet. Plus health-supporting practices, of course. I'm tired of living in fear.

i have assumed the vaccine is nothing but a sugar pill at best, and a shoddy medicine with associated risks, at worst. i seriously doubt you are in any danger whatsoever, based on other people getting jabbed or not. at worst, they might be more prone to getting seasonal bugs which might expose you to more risk, but seasonal bugs don't stand a chance vs a strong immune system

i think discussing the topic at all is only spreading fear and harm, so i'll leave it here tbh.

-Luke-

Is that member of the household your boyfriend that you were talking about in another thread a few weeks ago? If so, you probably shouldn't worry about it, since you can't avoid close contact anyway. And even if not, since so many people are vaxxed we can't avoid contact for the rest of our lives anyway.

Concentrate on what you can control and don't worry about the rest. Easier said than done, I know.

tankasnowgod

my personal experience here is that many people believe the vaccine is literal death; so i would urge caution when asking advice on the topic

I haven't seen too much of this, but there is a lot of concern for the dangers. And rightly so. VAERS and other databases have seen an explosion of negative reports, including tens of thousands of deaths. Any new drug is potentially dangerous (which is why Peat suggests waiting 20 years after it has been available publicly, to better know the risks), these drugs were poorly tested and rushed to market, and the two biggest are an entirely new class of drug that has a utterly abysmal track record in animal and human trials. They don't appear fit for human consumption.

In a sane world, these drugs would have had a cautious limited rollout (if they became available at all), and would have been yanked from the market by March or so, when it was clear there was something uniquely dangerous. But clearly, this is not a sane world right now.

Perry Staltic

It has been to many. What part of two-fold or more deaths in less than a year than for all vaccines combined for the past 30 years don't you understand?

tankasnowgod

Strange choice of words A mafia wants to impose its will violently. Proponents of ivemectin just want to be able to exercise their choice

It's a bit of a joke, but all this "newfound interest" in Ivermectin isn't organic. It's being pushed just like the demonvax and Covid tests are. Just through different channels. And I think some of the leaders of the Ivermectin Mafia are a bit shady, especially Richard Fleming, with the seven (!!!) books he published trying to cash in on Covid, and his felony conviction.

Maybe "Ivermectin Hipsters" is better. It's basically like Pabst Blue Ribbon was in the early 2000s.

Perry Staltic

It's a bit of a joke, but all this "newfound interest" in Ivermectin isn't organic. It's being pushed just like the demonvax and Covid tests are. Just through different channels. And I think some of the leaders of the Ivermectin Mafia are a bit shady, especially Richard Fleming, with the seven (!!!) books he published trying to cash in on Covid, and his felony conviction.

Maybe "Ivermectin Hipsters" is better. It's basically like Pabst Blue Ribbon was in the early 2000s.

It's being pushed by doctors who are on the front lines actually treating patients and seeing good results. I don't understand the fault.