tankasnowgod

It's being pushed by doctors who are on the front lines actually treating patients and seeing good results. I don't understand the fault.

They are using it to treat people who are sick with some sort of active infection/pathogen. Most aren't using it as a preventative, which is what the recommendation in this thread was for. And not even as a preventative for the common cold rebranded as "Covid," but for "shedding," something of which I am much more dubious of (although I am dubious of both).

Perry Staltic

They are using it to treat people who are sick with some sort of active infection/pathogen. Most aren't using it as a preventative, which is what the recommendation in this thread was for. And not even as a preventative for the common cold rebranded as "Covid," but for "shedding," something of which I am much more dubious of (although I am dubious of both).

Absolutely not true. Most are prescribing IVM for covid prophylaxis. I have no idea regarding preventing effects from the shot, so if that was your point, point taken.

Sweet Meat

It has been to many. What part of two-fold or more deaths in less than a year than for all vaccines combined for the past 30 years don't you understand?

what is the actual % of death from the vaccine, please?

is it more than 1%? i just want to define what you mean by "many" - to make sure you aren't peddling fear and bs for the sake of it.

Sweet Meat

It has been to many. What part of two-fold or more deaths in less than a year than for all vaccines combined for the past 30 years don't you understand?

i checked myself;

"The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) received reports of 1,143 deaths following vaccination as of 5 May 2021, after almost 35 million people had received a vaccine, but there isn’t proof the deaths were caused by the vaccination."

so the official death count for vaccines by may of this year, works out around 0.003% out of a test base of 35 million subjects, and many of these deaths were already past the age of life expectancy...and you're trying to argue that the vaccine is "literal death" -_-

@ op like i said, best to be cautious when asking advice.

Perry Staltic

what is the actual % of death from the vaccine, please?

is it more than 1%? i just want to define what you mean by "many" - to make sure you aren't peddling fear and bs for the sake of it.

Doesn't matter what %. Again, what part of 2x more deaths reported to VAERS in less than a year than for all vaccines combined for the last 30 years don't you understand?

Sweet Meat

Doesn't matter what %. Again, what part of 2x more deaths reported to VAERS in less than a year than for all vaccines combined for the last 30 years don't you understand?

it's 0.003%

maybe you were too embarrassed to say so after checking for yourself, or maybe you just don't know how to work out percentages or figure out facts, because you're too busy being scared of nothing.

peddle your bs somewhere else. lol

Perry Staltic

it's 0.003%

maybe you were too embarrassed to say so after checking for yourself, or maybe you just don't know how to work out percentages or figure out facts, because you're too busy being scared of nothing.

peddle your bs somewhere else. lol

Nothing to be embarrassed about. Your percent is meaningless. The fact that deaths are off scale compared to the entire history of VAERS is extremely concerning. You're just trying to shift the goalposts by saying since your number is so small, it's nothing to be concerned about..

Sweet Meat

Nothing to be embarrassed about. Your percent is meaningless.

yeah, it's only a statistical fact. utterly meaningless to a scared af chicken little lol. facts only get in the way of blind panic, right? hahaha

The fact that deaths are off scale compared to the entire history of VAERS is extremely concerning.
no, it's not concerning. you're just an idiot

the entire world has been vaccinated in 2021. maybe a tiny fraction of it was vaccinated over the last 30 years, so the fact that we only got "twice as many deaths" is actually fairly impressive, since you can't provide a single stat for comparisons sake...

it's sad that i have to point out what should be the bleeding obvious, but you're either extremely stupid, or a shill, and i'll always asssume i'm dealing with an idiot, in either case.

You're just trying to shift the goalposts by saying since your number is so small, it's nothing to be concerned about..

you're just trying to avoid discussing facts or stats, because all you can do is parrot talking points that only a retard would swallow.

TabulaRasa

Don’t worry about it. I’m sure it’s fake news, just to scare people about the vaccine, just like the magnet sticking to people’s arms. I tried it on a couple people—didn’t work despite all those videos. Fear is a tactic on both sides to the point of irrationality. Still, I wouldn’t get the vaccine. Just not buying the over the top fear mongering on both sides

Perry Staltic

yeah, it's only a statistical fact. utterly meaningless to a scared af chicken little lol. facts only get in the way of blind panic, right? hahaha
no, it's not concerning. you're just an idiot
the entire world has been vaccinated in 2021. maybe a tiny fraction of it was vaccinated over the last 30 years, so the fact that we only got "twice as many deaths" is actually fairly impressive, since you can't provide a single stat for comparisons sake...
it's sad that i have to point out what should be the bleeding obvious, but you're either extremely stupid, or a shill, and i'll always asssume i'm dealing with an idiot, in either case.
you're just trying to avoid discussing facts or stats, because all you can do is parrot talking points that only a retard would swallow.

Yeah, barrel of laughs. ho ho ho. This graph is from earlier data and is about 1/3 of what the number of deaths are now.

cdc-vaccine-adverse-event-reporting-system-vaers-shows-stunning-increase-in-deaths-due-to-covid-vaccine.jpg

Compared to normal, something is seriously wrong with the covid shot. There are more vaccinations per year in the US from other vaccines than there have been covid shots. Yet this is the carnage it produces. And this is likely only about 1% of actual deaths based on the Harvard study about VAERS.

tankasnowgod

Absolutely not true. Most are prescribing IVM for covid prophylaxis.
I hadn't heard this, and previously, they were using hydroxycholoroquine for prophylaxis. I would prefer HCQ over IVM, but really, I don't think either are necessary. I think Vitamin D is better prophylaxis that both of those (for all sorts of respiratory and other diseases), safer and cheaper, too. I have also been drinking tonic water more regularly, and quinine is an even safer and cheaper version of HCQ, though the dosing could be off.

But, I'm not all that concerned. I haven't been the slightest bit sick since Feb 2020, and if I do catch a bug, I would probably go very heavy on cyrpo (which I have a lot of) at this point.

Perry Staltic

But, I'm not all that concerned. I haven't been the slightest bit sick since Feb 2020, and if I do catch a bug, I would probably go very heavy on cyrpo (which I have a lot of) at this point.

Me either. I did investigate prophylactic IVM, and telemeds do prescribe it, as well as some local doctors, but I didn't pull the trigger because why? I'll focus on other things near at hand that support health, and go get a tube of horse paste if nothing else works.

tankasnowgod

Ridiculous, and incorrect. Not even the "Official" estimates for the Covid vaccine have reached 50% worldwide yet, and those numbers are likely inflated.

And you seem to be completely unaware of how frequent vaccination is previously The CDC schedule for kids now recommends 50 (!!!!) shots before their 18th birthday.

Anthony Colpo pointed out back in March that the COVID Pseudo Vaccines had already racked up 96 times the death toll (according to VAERS) than the Flu Shot did in 2019-2020 Flu Season. At the time, there were only 92 million doses of the Covid "vaccines" given, compared to 161 Million Flu Shots in 2019-2020-

Thankfully, there is a lesser known page at the CDC website that not only has slightly more recent death figures, but concurrent vaccine administration data. I'll quote from that page directly:

"Over 92 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through March 8, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 1,637 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine." (Bold emphasis added)

You don't need to be a master statistician to see the discrepancy here, folks.

Despite less than three months of use and a far lower number of people vaccinated, the new COVID-19 vaccines have already accumulated a 96-fold higher volume of death reports than what was seen for influenza vaccines during the 2019-2020 season, and a 74-fold higher volume when compared to the 2018-2019 season.

There's no denying the differences - they are huge.

If you figure an average of 10 vaccines per person per Decade, that means you are looking at 3.5 Billion doses in the US in the 2010s, and near 10 Billion for the 30 years VAERS has been around. If there have been about 500 Million Covid shots given, that means that 0.5 Billion doses of three specific drugs racked up 2x as many deaths as 10 Billion did in the VAERS system.

And underreporting is a serious problem with VAERS. Various studies have estimated that only 1-13% of adverse effects are ever reported.

Lollipop2

Ridiculous, and incorrect. Not even the "Official" estimates for the Covid vaccine have reached 50% worldwide yet, and those numbers are likely inflated.

And you seem to be completely unaware of how frequent vaccination is previously The CDC schedule for kids now recommends 50 (!!!!) shots before their 18th birthday.

Anthony Colpo pointed out back in March that the COVID Pseudo Vaccines had already racked up 96 times the death toll (according to VAERS) than the Flu Shot did in 2019-2020 Flu Season. At the time, there were only 92 million doses of the Covid "vaccines" given, compared to 161 Million Flu Shots in 2019-2020-

If you figure an average of 10 vaccines per person per Decade, that means you are looking at 3.5 Billion doses in the US in the 2010s, and near 10 Billion for the 30 years VAERS has been around. If there have been about 500 Million Covid shots given, that means that 0.5 Billion doses of three specific drugs racked up 2x as many deaths as 10 Billion did in the VAERS system.

And underreporting is a serious problem with VAERS. Various studies have estimated that only 1-13% of adverse effects are ever reported.
Good post @tankasnowgod

rothko

Hey everyone.

A member of my household is getting vaccinated on Monday. I’ve done all I can to try to discourage them, to no avail. Now, I’m redirecting my energy to myself: is shedding a thing, and am I at risk? If so, is there anything I can do or take to protect myself? I’m not sure if Peat has talked about this phenomenon.

Part of me wants to stack up on vitamins and steer clear of this person. The other part wants to just continue eating well, take calming baths, and act normal. Going into hyper-vigilance re: someone I live with doesn’t seem very Peaty to me.

Would love your insights — thanks in advance <3
please dont worry about this. eat well and be happy. if we end up having separate societies, go live in the right one for you. dont be part of this nonsense.

Perry Staltic

fwiw. Don't worry, be happy.

Here is an example. I am currently investigating a group of 4 girls in a military academy that have been on strict lockdown since January 2020. They are only allowed to socialize in their tiny cohort and live in a 4-bed dormitory. None of the girls had COVID-19 in the past nor have tested positive for antibodies. One of the girls opted to get the Pfizer mRNA vaccine due to pressure from her parents. Within 45 minutes of receiving the injection, she returned to the dorm feeling unwell, and had to lay down. Within 24 hours, 2 of her roommates spiked fevers. One of them had additional respiratory symptoms consisting of shortness of breath and dry cough, and the other, headaches and extremity pain. These symptoms persisted for 5-6 days. On day 7 one of the non-vaccinated girls presented with a full-blown shingles outbreak, and the other with chest pains and acute leg pain, warranting a visit to the emergency department. She was later diagnosed with pericarditis and a blood clot in her leg.

Lollipop2

If the person is a family member, I think we just have to accept their choice and not feel bad when or if their health suffers even in the long term. They are adults and made a choice. Half my family did.

IMO, more troubling is a spouse, because such a choice shows a large divergent philosophical stance of which, I personally - maybe not everyone - would find it difficult to move forward. I would lose trust in my husband and imagine our intimacy would suffer - not just speaking physically, but emotionally, intellectually, spiritually.