Living to 120. Pregnancies at 65. See what they eat and how they live.

bk_

Apparently they dont do the fasting thing anymore
View attachment 32212
Fact Check: Vaccines are required in order to have an immune system. Pre-vaccinated Homo sapiens did not have immune systems, as evidenced by their extremely low life expectancies. Vaccines are a vitamin and an essential part of your health which includes a diet rich in PUFA, raw leafy green salads, and low sodium. See more here: www.snopes.com

revenant

Dr. John Clark who stayed among the Hunza people for 20 months "I wish also to express my regrets to those travelers whose impressions have been contradicted by my experience. On my first trip through Hunza, I acquired almost all the misconceptions they did: The Healthy Hunzas, the Democratic Court, The Land Where There Are No Poor, and the rest—and only long-continued living in Hunza revealed the actual situations". Regarding the misconception about Hunza people's health, he wrote that most of his patients had malaria, dysentery, worms, trachoma, and other things easily diagnosed and quickly treated; in his first two trips he treated 5,684 patients. Je also reported that Hunza do not measure their age solely by calendar (metaphorically speaking, as he also said there were no calendars), but also by personal estimation of wisdom, leading to notions of typical lifespans of 120 or greater.

revenant

Also, they don't look especially youthful and healthy to me. Nothing too unusual about the foods they eat either. Meat wrapped in dough, like all around the world.

This link has some pretty eye-opening stuff on the Hunza:

The Hunzakuts called this "the land of just enough." The truth is Hunza was always a land of never enough, and everything was in short supply including the usable land which was limited to five acres (20,000 sq. m) per family. Animals were limited because of the lack of grazing pastures in the lower valley. The goats, sheep, and Yaks were moved to the higher mountains in summer in search of the sparse vegetation. The herdsmen had an excess of milk while the people in the valley suffered a shortage. This is the reason summer visitors to Hunza see a people eating a low-fat, near-vegetarian diet. The winter diet was vastly different.

Dr. Allen E. Banik and Renee Taylor wrote the book, Hunza Land, in 1960. They describe Hunza on the front inside of the dust jacket. "They have no money, no poverty, no disease, no police and no jails." All of these claims are false. Their money was the Pakistan rupee as they were a part of Pakistan. They had poverty. Those who could not grow their own food simply starved to death. Family groups were staunchly independent and did not help others as Dr. Banik claims. They had considerable disease and often flooded into John Clark's dispensary for treatment.

Scarcely two consecutive sentences in Taylor's book can be read without finding errors, distortions, and blatant untruth. The Hunza people certainly did a good job of deceiving her. Renee Taylor appears to have ventured to Hunza with an agenda to proclaim the Hunzakuts to be the most healthy and long-lived people on the earth while subsisting on a low-fat, mostly vegetarian diet. These claims are false.

Last edited:

PxD

First, how much of their longevity is verified vs hoax. I'm not disputing that they live a long time, but their age may be exagerrated.

Second, some time ago a scientist speculated that the water they drink goes through vortex patterns which energize it somehow. I would liken his explanation to succussion in homeopathy to potentize a substance. May be worth considering.

Third, why is no one in this thread talking about genetics. Different people groups in the world have vastly different avg terminal ages. This may explain 90 percent of it.
The theory about the water is that high altitude glacier water is somewhat deuterium depleted, which would enhance metabolism and extend lifespan. The idea is there is something about the topography of the area the Hunza live in that creates multiple freezing and evaporation cycles resulting in low-deuterium water by the time it’s consumed by the Hunza.

Yonebayashian

Fact Check: Vaccines are required in order to have an immune system. Pre-vaccinated Homo sapiens did not have immune systems, as evidenced by their extremely low life expectancies. Vaccines are a vitamin and an essential part of your health which includes a diet rich in PUFA, raw leafy green salads, and low sodium. See more here: www.snopes.com
lol

Nik665

More pictures from Hunza. They are big on apricots but they are not vegetarians. They do eat meat, especially fresh kill since many don't have refrigerators. They mostly grow their own veggies. One interesting thing, I had no issues eating wheat unlike here in the states, I'm basically gluten free. They are also big on black tea with ton of sugar.
You took these pictures and visited there yourself recently ??

Nik665

More pictures from Hunza. They are big on apricots but they are not vegetarians. They do eat meat, especially fresh kill since many don't have refrigerators. They mostly grow their own veggies. One interesting thing, I had no issues eating wheat unlike here in the states, I'm basically gluten free. They are also big on black tea with ton of sugar.
You took the pictures and visited there yourself recently ???

Nik665

First, how much of their longevity is verified vs hoax. I'm not disputing that they live a long time, but their age may be exagerrated.

Second, some time ago a scientist speculated that the water they drink goes through vortex patterns which energize it somehow. I would liken his explanation to succussion in homeopathy to potentize a substance. May be worth considering.

Third, why is no one in this thread talking about genetics. Different people groups in the world have vastly different avg terminal ages. This may explain 90 percent of it.
Firstly yes most of the ages are not tracked accurately , this is similar to vilcsbambs ecuador myth

L_C

Would you consider it safe for an American to travel alone there ?
Hm, personally I think it's perfectly safe to travel solo in Pakistan. I met a girl solo traveling there. She was from Australia.

The only thing for American, you would need to lie since Pakistani people I met there don't like Americans.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals