Living to 120. Pregnancies at 65. See what they eat and how they live.

L_C

More pictures from Hunza. They are big on apricots but they are not vegetarians. They do eat meat, especially fresh kill since many don't have refrigerators. They mostly grow their own veggies. One interesting thing, I had no issues eating wheat unlike here in the states, I'm basically gluten free. They are also big on black tea with ton of sugar.

Attachments

• IMG_4699.JPG
    IMG_4699.JPG
    633.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_4694.JPG
    IMG_4694.JPG
    671.5 KB · Views: 82
OP
Peatful

Peatful

More pictures from Hunza. They are big on apricots but they are not vegetarians. They do eat meat, especially fresh kill since many don't have refrigerators. They mostly grow their own veggies. One interesting thing, I had no issues eating wheat unlike here in the states, I'm basically gluten free. They are also big on black tea with ton of sugar.
Cheese. Apricots. Vitamin D. Community. Elevation. Sprouted grains. Fresh meat. Isolation. And black tea with sugar?

Peat right again and again....

Mauritio

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing . 3 months no solid food is tough . But it might have a strong cleansing effect on the intestines and at last they get plenty of carbs in this time.
How high do they live ?
When I was in Nepal the people at high altitude seemed to age differently. They aged but it wasn't like they were falling apart, they just did things slower.

Mauritio

Apparently they dont do the fasting thing anymore
Screenshot_20220110-221030_YouTube.jpg

Perry Staltic

The video mentions no cancer. I doubt they let apricot pits go to waste, and those of course are where laetrile comes from

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing . 3 months no solid food is tough . But it might have a strong cleansing effect on the intestines and at last they get plenty of carbs in this time.
How high do they live ?
When I was in Nepal the people at high altitude seemed to age differently. They aged but it wasn't like they were falling apart, they just did things slower.
I assumed fasting meant less meat. Less cheese. Not a true abstinent fast. Kind of seasonal fasting....

Looks like we got some clarification in your screenshot.

Thx

OP
Peatful

Peatful

The video mentions no cancer. I doubt they let apricot pits go to waste, and those of course are where laetrile comes from
Yes!
B15 or calcium pangamate?

Mauritio

Yes!
B15 or calcium pangamate?
The same dude from the screenshot mentions they eat apricot seeds. I think its vitamin b17

I am moving there!! In the video they mentioned that they drink apricot juice for 3 months and I see that this protein deficiency does not affect their longevity. Also, I believe that they don't get all the nutrients from their diet, but their natural water provides them with the essential nutrients like calcium.
I am curious what's the average calorie intake of these people.

rothko

Cheese. Apricots. Vitamin D. Community. Elevation. Sprouted grains. Fresh meat. Isolation. And black tea with sugar?

Peat right again and again....
what about 3m juice fast. sometimes those things can be played up. that part doesnt really fit with peat though

OP
Peatful

Peatful

what about 3m juice fast. sometimes those things can be played up. that part doesnt really fit with peat though
I took that as a seasonal fast- not an abstinent fast.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

I am moving there!! In the video they mentioned that they drink apricot juice for 3 months and I see that this protein deficiency does not affect their longevity. Also, I believe that they don't get all the nutrients from their diet, but their natural water provides them with the essential nutrients like calcium.
I am curious what's the average calorie intake of these people.
Great insight regarding the water supply.

My husband’s family grew up on well water- and his family is quite healthy- so my general assumption has been how ***t our urban water supply is - especially if fluoride added.

baudoman

Hmm, interesting. Got me interested. Noticed this one where this guy "food tours" the region .. definitely seeing a lot of yak / meat consumption.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B5isXFid5E

I truly wonder if the 3 month apricot juice fast is still practiced, in today's world of food importing and having it all. If you lived there, and had access to meat whenever you wanted, would you put yourself through that? It's a completely different story if putting yourself in that place 100 years ago, and having no choice.

It would seem that choice and convenience play a huge part in contributing to general unhealthiness :)

Nfinkelstein

First, how much of their longevity is verified vs hoax. I'm not disputing that they live a long time, but their age may be exagerrated.

Second, some time ago a scientist speculated that the water they drink goes through vortex patterns which energize it somehow. I would liken his explanation to succussion in homeopathy to potentize a substance. May be worth considering.

Third, why is no one in this thread talking about genetics. Different people groups in the world have vastly different avg terminal ages. This may explain 90 percent of it.

Rafe

The glacial vortex water would make it structured, exclusion zone/EZ water.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals