OP
L

Logan-

akgrrrl

You dont even have to go this extreme. We have pure glacier water underground, still pristine air, clean meat and food, plenty of dying trees from the beetle infestation. You need hundreds of skills most do not have, 360degree situational awareness, and intimate knowledge of local weather, landscape, plants, animals, and weaponry. Let me tell you a little story....

akgrrrl

You dont even have to go this extreme. We have pure glacier water underground, still pristine air, clean meat and food, plenty of dying trees from the beetle infestation. You need hundreds of skills most do not have, 360degree situational awareness, and intimate knowledge of local weather, landscape, plants, animals, and weaponry. Let me tell you a little story....
I was a ParkRanger for the KenaiNational Wildlife Refuge. One day a citizen came to my post and reported that a vehicle he had passed on the 2 lane "highway" was parked with the engine running. He went on 50miles to his destination, did some business, then returned. He reports the vehicle was still roadside in the gravel easement. I went to investigate. Finding the keys in the ignition but battery dead, figuring the gas ran out I called Trooper backup. One Trooper walked in a direct line from cardoor to the treeline and found a guy. He had left the car just to pee out of sight of passersby, just inside the treeline. He had stepped in a camoflaged bear trap chained to a tree.

akgrrrl

For 16 years, I trained over 300 men at State of Alaska Railroad in a variety of Health, Safety courses. Dozens of newbies that thought they knew everything just couldnt cut it, from pulling over off the concrete and getting sucked off into a dutch by volcanic ash sand/mud, to taking a pee in the woods using a hand that barely touched a plant that inflamed their whole groin, to not knowing what to carry for food and first aid. You dont make many mistakes here, usually just one.

JamesGatz

For 600 Years I trained over 350 squirrels in the State of Alaska

Everyday we woke up at exactly 6:39AM so that our enemies would be caught off-guard - No one expects you to wake up at 6:39AM - NO ONE - maybe 6:30AM or 7:00AM but NOT 6:39AM

I taught the squirrels how to dig through bedrock - I taught the squirrels only to dig for the FINEST acorns underneath the earth - I taught the squirrels how to make squirrel sounds that will strike fear in their enemies

MOST DIDN'T MAKE IT - I sent 91% of Squirrels back home empty-handed - but SOME DID - Those squirrels still live there today - It's not EASY but tis' the life of a squirrel

*SALUTE*
AE124A62-F92D-4286-863D-DF754088B3A1.jpeg

OP
L

Logan-

For 16 years, I trained over 300 men at State of Alaska Railroad in a variety of Health, Safety courses. Dozens of newbies that thought they knew everything just couldnt cut it, from pulling over off the concrete and getting sucked off into a dutch by volcanic ash sand/mud, to taking a pee in the woods using a hand that barely touched a plant that inflamed their whole groin, to not knowing what to carry for food and first aid. You dont make many mistakes here, usually just one.
Thank you for sharing.

akgrrrl

Thank you for sharing.
Great thread. Peeps need to know what they are working with wherever they decide to take root. Of course, those still living with Mommy and Daddy will be at the greatest risk in all areas of survival. Independent, rational thinking and very hard workers are respected here, where your word is meaningful and relationships can mean the difference between life and not.

JamesGatz

Great thread. Peeps need to know what they are working with wherever they decide to take root. Of course, those still living with Mommy and Daddy will be at the greatest risk in all areas of survival. Independent, rational thinking and very hard workers are respected here, where your word is meaningful and relationships can mean the difference between life and not.
You're right - the people who know survival BEST are the ones who have never married, never had children and lived completely alone for 20+ years - I'm sure the stress of social isolation won't get to them eh?

I'm living COMFY with my Mommy and Daddy and pets - I do no chores, pay no rent and have good company - crazy right?

The more I see the NWO and its shills try to break up the nuclear family the more I like spending time with my own family

AlaskaJono

Exact-O. Thanks for that AKGRRL.... Especially noting the above bolded, so vital, and so missing in much of modern society. It takes time and humility and honesty about one's skills and perceptions to even camp remotely and safely for short periods, like a week or a month. Not only to live in the bush. Just like surfing, the mindset must be that one is "entering the foodchain". AND we also have our place in it. Integrity is noticed, or rather Non-integrity in word and deed is spotted a mile away. Peeps can upskill, but attitude and practicality vital. I lived a little less than a year without electricity and plumbing, there on the Kenai peninsula, about a mile walk in. Bears - yes, and Moose.

Moose can kill or eff you up. Case in point, mid 90s I was in Anchorage, went cross country skiing on the trail system near the airport (miles and miles of trails), and in one open area there was a juve moose about 25 yards away. Meaning not as big as a Full adult yet, but bigger than a donkey. I waited, just as Momma must be nearby. Junior moved to maybe 40 yards away, I had waited 10 minutes (a long time when it is -20F on a sunny day even), and then I decided to go for it. I had about 100 yards to go in the open before the trees, and I skied calmly yet swiftly. All good. Four hours later on the TV news a skier was attacked in the same place by Momma moose, shattered spine in several many places and in ICU. They were going to live, but with some disabilities.

Bottom line: Never get in the way of Momma and her cubs. And if you can't run faster than a bear ( no human can), then learn how to shoot a 30-06.

akgrrrl

Exact-O. Thanks for that AKGRRL.... Especially noting the above bolded, so vital, and so missing in much of modern society. It takes time and humility and honesty about one's skills and perceptions to even camp remotely and safely for short periods, like a week or a month. Not only to live in the bush. Just like surfing, the mindset must be that one is "entering the foodchain". AND we also have our place in it. Integrity is noticed, or rather Non-integrity in word and deed is spotted a mile away. Peeps can upskill, but attitude and practicality vital. I lived a little less than a year without electricity and plumbing, there on the Kenai peninsula, about a mile walk in. Bears - yes, and Moose.

Moose can kill or eff you up. Case in point, mid 90s I was in Anchorage, went cross country skiing on the trail system near the airport (miles and miles of trails), and in one open area there was a juve moose about 25 yards away. Meaning not as big as a Full adult yet, but bigger than a donkey. I waited, just as Momma must be nearby. Junior moved to maybe 40 yards away, I had waited 10 minutes (a long time when it is -20F on a sunny day even), and then I decided to go for it. I had about 100 yards to go in the open before the trees, and I skied calmly yet swiftly. All good. Four hours later on the TV news a skier was attacked in the same place by Momma moose, shattered spine in several many places and in ICU. They were going to live, but with some disabilities.

Bottom line: Never get in the way of Momma and her cubs. And if you can't run faster than a bear ( no human can), then learn how to shoot a 30-06.
Everything 100%, thanks. Good realistic advice.

sunny

You're right - the people who know survival BEST are the ones who have never married, never had children and lived completely alone for 20+ years - I'm sure the stress of social isolation won't get to them eh?

I'm living COMFY with my Mommy and Daddy and pets - I do no chores, pay no rent and have good company - crazy right?

The more I see the NWO and its shills try to break up the nuclear family the more I like spending time with my own family
This is a good idea - within 6 months I am making a move to Central America myself as I suspect whatever happens - my chances of living through this are better there than here

Me too but I believe the time has come to leave my own country - had to happen some day.
That's a good idea except all of my family is in NY and they will refuse to leave unitl it is too late - maybe I can go out to the woods and reside with the squirrels and convince them to bring me food :)

OP
L

Logan-

This tv series was my first “encounter” with Alaska. Beautiful all around. So many things to appreciate.

Alaska seems to be the best state in the U.S. to have a family and raise your kids as you want for open minded, intelligent, freedom-loving, hardworking, virtuous people who are against being a part of our neo-feudal postmodernist system and its deranged culture, as much as possible. One example would be Heimo Korth in the OP documentary. Alaska also seems to be the place where the Enlightenment ideals of the founding fathers still resonate most with the people, regardless of how cognizant they are; where the lower 48 have seen a systematic defamation campaign created by the elites.

@stoic

Last edited:
OP
L

Logan-

stoic

This tv series was my first “encounter” with Alaska. Beautiful all around. So many things to appreciate.

Alaska seems to be the best state in the U.S. to have a family and raise your kids as you want for open minded, intelligent, freedom-loving, hardworking, virtuous people who are against being a part of our neo-feudal postmodernist system and its deranged culture, as much as possible. One example would be Heimo Korth in the OP documentary. Alaska also seems to be the place where the Enlightenment ideals of the founding fathers still resonate most with the people, regardless of how cognizant they are; where the lower 48 have seen a systematic defamation campaign created by the elites.

@stoic
Thanks for the mention. I have no interest in moving to the US, but Alaska sure seems fascinating!