akgrrrl

Thanks for the mention. I have no interest in moving to the US, but Alaska sure seems fascinating!
perennial strawberries 30 yrs old
Fresh red salmon, 5 years in deep cold water to my freezer!
Cow moose and twin calves taking a rest on my top acre to eat clover

Attachments

• 20220802_121141.jpg
    20220802_121141.jpg
    806.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 20210725_170705.jpg
    20210725_170705.jpg
    361.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 20201011_173534.jpg
    20201011_173534.jpg
    524.8 KB · Views: 24
OP
L

Logan-

perennial strawberries 30 yrs old
Fresh red salmon, 5 years in deep cold water to my freezer!
Cow moose and twin calves taking a rest on my top acre to eat clover
Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing them. I know there are different climate zones in Alaska, but I’m wondering what edible plants you can grow in your land, also wondering about domesticated animals (for eating, like chicken).

akgrrrl

Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing them. I know there are different climate zones in Alaska, but I’m wondering what edible plants you can grow in your land, also wondering about domesticated animals (for eating, like chicken

JamesGatz

@sunny if you got something to say then SAY IT - you're quoting my own posts like you want my autograph or something

How long did it take you to find that old post I made like 6 minths ago? Like 20 minutes? I live in your head rent-free that much huh? Thats cool kid - I'll give you my autograph since you put in the effort 👌👌👌

JamesGatz

@sunny the crazy thing is I WASN'T EVEN TALKING TO YOU

you came in this thread white-knighting/simping for a female and tried to come at my neck huh?

I DIDN'T EVEN know you existed until like 2 days ago - that's WILD man

sunny

LOL, your funny. I see you running around with your keyboard buzzing. Your assumptions are off the mark on all accounts. Not a bro, bro. If you can't drink urine, YOU will not survive. I only like the body fluid from my man, who was BORN with a giant ****. It is fortunate for you that your parents love you and have money.

sunny

Your self-awareness could use some work. You apparently recognize that the word quotes were in response to you, but you fail to recognize that it was in response to your badgering of another poster. "you came in this thread white-knighting/simping for a female and tried to come at my neck huh?" That reads a little misogynistic. And I think you are high serotonin in the manner that you quickly looked for any post I made and proceeded to badger me. LOL. The young these days. Sheesh.

JamesGatz

LOL, your funny. I see you running around with your keyboard buzzing. Your assumptions are off the mark on all accounts. Not a bro, bro. If you can't drink urine, YOU will not survive. I only like the body fluid from my man, who was BORN with a giant ****. It is fortunate for you that your parents love you and have money.
I WILL DEFINITELY survive - longer than YOU that is for sure

I'll bet MONEY that I'm bigger than YOUR MAN - IN ALL STATISTICS

JamesGatz

Your self-awareness could use some work. You apparently recognize that the word quotes were in response to you, but you fail to recognize that it was in response to your badgering of another poster. "you came in this thread white-knighting/simping for a female and tried to come at my neck huh?" That reads a little misogynistic. And I think you are high serotonin in the manner that you quickly looked for any post I made and proceeded to badger me. LOL. The young these days. Sheesh.
Yea ALRIGHT

DO YOU REALLY THINK I CREATE A RESPONSE LIKE THAT TO ANOTHER POSTER FOR NO REASON

NO - If someone throws SHOTS at me - I REMEMBER IT - CLEARLY YOU IGNORE that your woman threw shots at me the OTHER DAY

DON'T SPEAK ON THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW

sunny

LOL, again, you are funny. I hope your daddy has a lot of money for your bets. And you will live longer than me, but only because - I assume from your posting - you are younger than I am. You know that holding anger will hasten your demise, right?

sunny

I will quote you one more time and then bid you adieu. This post does not sound like you should be betting money.

I have been reading many experiences on the internet of men growing their p*nis with exercises (i.e. jelqing - which is a lot of work I am not particularly fond of how it feels - I notice if I softly massage my p*nis without putting in much effort I still get the fantastic blood flow benefits men get from jelqing even for several days - I am certain with consistent attention to the p*nis will result in positive growth so im convinced consistent movement with blood flow around the p*nis tissue combined with high metabolism and high androgens is the best method to grow the p*nis - I am talking about serious growth in adulthood like at least 3 inches - I definitely believe it's possible - I cannot trust these other guys on the internet because they do the exercises but they do not combine with peating and high androgens therefore I think their results are limited - I see them grow 1 or 2 inches which is alright but I would like it if I could have a GIANT p*nis - we need to know how serious the results we can get when everything is perfect i.e. good exercises/blood flow, good metabolism, high androgens

View attachment 30230

I see that many men on the forum know something about this ? Can someone who has had serious results please share with me and the forum ? I have looked at p*nis pumps and jelqing so far and like I said I have been doing consistent massaging which has definitely helped - I know that blood flow is definitely having a positive result on the tissue - I am high androgen and high metabolism already (I have seen haidut's thread on the Vitamin D/K combo and I am already high in these vitamins and have high androgens) which I think is very important this but can men please share what methods (non-surgical) they have done that offered very good results ? I think that a good metabolism and high androgens should always be encouraged with movement to support the growth... Thanks
I

JamesGatz

LOL, again, you are funny. I hope your daddy has a lot of money for your bets. And you will live longer than me, but only because - I assume from your posting - you are younger than I am. You know that holding anger will hasten your demise, right?
He DOES ACTUALLY - I don't LOSE my bets,

YEA BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER
Even if I was 20-30 years OLDER THAN YOU I would still outlive you

I don't believe in aging naturally - I don't believe I'm aging at all TBH - I'm FULLY AWARE of ALL MY STRESSORS

I'm CLEARLY NOT holding in any ANGER - I express my emotions CLEARLY - maybe if you weren't too busy drinking water from urinals you would be able to READ PEOPLE better

JamesGatz

I will quote you one more time and then bid you adieu. This post does not sound like you should be betting money.

I
Send me the STATS and PROOF OF HIS STATS of your man via DM - I BET hes AVERAGE IN EVERYTHING isn't he? Yea you're a good women - hype YOUR MAN UP but we all know he doesn't have what it takes

JamesGatz

I
Everyone KNOWS girls LIE THE MOST about how impressive their man is because YOUR WORST FEAR is appearing low status and if your man is AVERAGE then you appear LOW STATUS

I'M WOKE TO THIS STUFF - LYING IS A GIRLS FAVORITE GAME TO PLAY GO ON NOW

Energizer

Off-grid living does not need to be in Alaska. As akgrrrl pointed out Alaska is a rugged environment. Not exactly a great place to start out. Myself I would rather choose somewhere with decent rainfall but not such harsh winters. Oregon has a fairly temperate climate year round (fairly mild winters). Western Oregon particularly. Eastern Oregon is colder and more arid. But I dig the idea of off-grid living. It's my dream as well, and it seems like some here on the forum are doing well living fairly self-sufficiently. I am inspired by the writing of Mark Boyle. He wrote a book called Moneyless Manifesto and built his house in Ireland which he lives in and lives basically on almost no money. His house has no electricity, doesn't have running water, but he lives near a stream, and he seems to be quite content with it. He also raised a family throughout this whole project which I find incredible. A lot of people seem to think you need a lot of money to raise a family, but he seems to have done it on almost nothing which is quite the achievement.

Moneyless Manifesto the book

Off-grid in Ireland:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZiT9vhPX6Y

OP
L

Logan-

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals