Living next to a 5g tower

imei3489

ive found a house i want to buy, however its 286 meters away from a mast with 8 5g "boxes" on it. theyre very low too, about 20 meters off the ground. its in a neighbourhood so there are other houses in between. i have to place a bid by tomorrow night and i dont have an emf meter yet. i know little about 5g, but i am somewhat sensitive to my phone. i get pains in my hand and tinnitus if i leave it on too much with 4g wifi or bluetooth. the house is really nice. is this a risk i should take? im worried if i choose another house, one day a 5g tower just pops up next to me anyway. should i take the risk? what is the dangerous range to be in?

74one

It is possible to shield walls and windows facing antennas, but the problem is you would not be able to enjoy outdoors around the house, I guess that is the reason this house for sale :(

OP
I

imei3489

It is possible to shield walls and windows facing antennas, but the problem is you would not be able to enjoy outdoors around the house, I guess that is the reason this house for sale :(
lol no you think normies care in the least? i asked people around the neighbourhood and they were exited about because "now we have better internet yaaaaas"

Hermes

lol no you think normies care in the least? i asked people around the neighbourhood and they were exited about because "now we have better internet yaaaaas"
That makes me so sad to hear. It's not just we people will be affected by 5G but also the environment. Plants, bugs, and birds will be influenced by the radiation too. It makes me really sad that we're destroying our landscapes. Why not choose fiber optics? The internet is even faster with it. Never understood the arguments for 5G.

OP
I

imei3489

That makes me so sad to hear. It's not just we people will be affected by 5G but also the environment. Plants, bugs, and birds will be influenced by the radiation too. It makes me really sad that we're destroying our landscapes. Why not choose fiber optics? The internet is even faster with it. Never understood the arguments for 5G.
8k vr streaming on the go or something like that.

Elast1c

Yeh. izwak.

akgrrrl

Get out! Do your research! There are stories for 20 years of people who suffered so much and forced to move or die just from homes near power lines!
Dont just rely on comments here, the information is at your fingertips. Why would thousands of physicians and engineers gather collectively to cite all the hazards? Look at what occurred in Belgium. The evidence is voluminous.

OP
I

imei3489

Get out! Do your research! There are stories for 20 years of people who suffered so much and forced to move or die just from homes near power lines!
Dont just rely on comments here, the information is at your fingertips. Why would thousands of physicians and engineers gather collectively to cite all the hazards? Look at what occurred in Belgium. The evidence is voluminous.
i actually believe the reason why i am emf sensitive is that in the house i grew up in i slept in the room where the powerline connected to the house. i was sleeping 3-4 meters away from a powerline for 13 years.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
If you get the book by Andrew Marino, "Going Somewhere", that should clear things up for you pretty quick.

OP
I

imei3489

If you get the book by Andrew Marino, "Going Somewhere", that should clear things up for you pretty quick.
why? the description says a book about life in science. ill read it, but give me a good reason. does he write about emf?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

ddjd

David PS

This is a nice short video. I found it interesting that the telecom companies can not get insurance for their 5G towers. Between 11 and 12 minutes there is a image of birds on a wireless transmitter in street lights.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRamfcsf0iw

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals