Living My Best Life With Ray Peat / Bentinho Massaro / Fredrick Dodson's Work

I love and appreciate "geniuses" and when people are masters at their craft, I believe these three have mastered their crafts respectively and have some really cool creations.

With that being said I want to begin this log with taking my life to where it currently is and shifting directly into the life / state of being that I truly desire that is aligned with my highest intention.

This post will be short and also pretty unorganized but with time it should increase as health / wellbeing also increases.

I have overcome quite a few health issues over the past couple years but am still stuck dealing with faitgue / lethargy as well as a bit of a brain fog hangover which takes a lot out of my experience. I am a connection / intimacy junkie and this brain fog really takes from it, I can barely communicate / really truly be with someone which is not enjoyable as I really enjoy the opposite, which is seeing the being in the other and being intimate despite circumstance which I have found comes best via a stress free state as I am more willing to be open and I love this.

I have felt the absolute best in my life when following some of Ray's work but have kind of lost this which bothers me, but I have enough knowledge and resources to be able to climb back to live from the state of being I desire which is ultimately one of true wellbeing, fun, and freedom.

I find that energy is the true basis of life - both state of being / bodily energy levels, without either one of these I think the experience is not what it could truly be, which is so much ******* fun haha.

I have been pretty unorganized and want to clean this up so I can see what is actually working and seeing what I can tweak at the moment to increase my feelings of wellbeing.

One of my first plans of action at the moment is getting ahold of some penecillin which I plan to get tomorrow as this is one of the best things I have found for brain fog and feeling well.

Ill begin here and be back to add more

Dutch Thomson

I love and appreciate "geniuses" and when people are masters at their craft, I believe these three have mastered their crafts respectively and have some really cool creations.

With that being said I want to begin this log with taking my life to where it currently is and shifting directly into the life / state of being that I truly desire that is aligned with my highest intention.

This post will be short and also pretty unorganized but with time it should increase as health / wellbeing also increases.

I have overcome quite a few health issues over the past couple years but am still stuck dealing with faitgue / lethargy as well as a bit of a brain fog hangover which takes a lot out of my experience. I am a connection / intimacy junkie and this brain fog really takes from it, I can barely communicate / really truly be with someone which is not enjoyable as I really enjoy the opposite, which is seeing the being in the other and being intimate despite circumstance which I have found comes best via a stress free state as I am more willing to be open and I love this.

I have felt the absolute best in my life when following some of Ray's work but have kind of lost this which bothers me, but I have enough knowledge and resources to be able to climb back to live from the state of being I desire which is ultimately one of true wellbeing, fun, and freedom.

I find that energy is the true basis of life - both state of being / bodily energy levels, without either one of these I think the experience is not what it could truly be, which is so much ******* fun haha.

I have been pretty unorganized and want to clean this up so I can see what is actually working and seeing what I can tweak at the moment to increase my feelings of wellbeing.

One of my first plans of action at the moment is getting ahold of some penecillin which I plan to get tomorrow as this is one of the best things I have found for brain fog and feeling well.

Ill begin here and be back to add more

I'm interested in trying Penecillin. Where were you able to get it, and how is it dosed/taken?