Living At Altitude Vs. Living Near The Beach

Guacamayo

Pretty soon I have a big decision coming up on where I should move. Two options: (a) living at a high altitude (1000 metres/ 3280 feet) small town or (b) living around 100 metres from the beach in a medium sized town. The former would be in a house, and the latter in a small 3-storey apartment complex.

I know the pros of living at altitude are touted by many. My question is, would the benefits of swimming in the beach everyday (the cleanest beach in the area BTW) be similar to those of living at altitude (specifically at 1,000m)?

Or is one better than the other...and how?

I know sea water is therapeutic...but so is clean air at altitude.

Lorof

Have you compared other relevant factors like light, EMF, noise pollution? Also I would check the new house/appartment for mold that is an important thing.

OP
G

Guacamayo

If the house has been completely made over, repainted, and renovated inside...would I be safe to assume that there would be no mold (I'm referring to places like inside the crawl space in the ceiling and underneath the house - places out of view)?

And yes, I'm assuming things like EMF and light are around the same.

Mastemah

Whichever makes you feel better. Thats what Ray said to me when I asked a similar question.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals