Liver

tomisonbottom

Hi guys,

I read that "liver, and pork chops are rich in cysteine, which “turns off” the thyroid gland as soon as your body uses up it’s glycogen and ideally shouldn't be your main source of protein."

and then I read:
When people supplement thyroid and eat liver once or twice a week, their acne and dandruff (and many other problems) usually clear up very quickly. It was acne and dandruff that led me into studying the steroids and thyroid, and in the process I found that they were related to constipation and food sensitivity."-rp
and that Liver should be eaten once a week.

So am I to understand that it shouldn't be eaten a lot but it Needs to be eaten once a week?
Is that right?

Thanks

4peatssake

tomisonbottom said:
Hi guys,

I read that "liver, and pork chops are rich in cysteine, which “turns off” the thyroid gland as soon as your body uses up it’s glycogen and ideally shouldn't be your main source of protein."

and then I read:
When people supplement thyroid and eat liver once or twice a week, their acne and dandruff (and many other problems) usually clear up very quickly. It was acne and dandruff that led me into studying the steroids and thyroid, and in the process I found that they were related to constipation and food sensitivity."-rp
and that Liver should be eaten once a week.

So am I to understand that it shouldn't be eaten a lot but it Needs to be eaten once a week?
Is that right?

Thanks

Yes, that is correct. Live only once a week.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
4peatssake said:

And liver only once a week is probably a good idea too! :rolling

4peatssake

Charlie said:
4peatssake said:

And liver only once a week is probably a good idea too! :rolling

Well I suppose it's Live daily but eat liver only once a week! :P