Liver

tomisonbottom

Hi guys,

I read that "liver, and pork chops are rich in cysteine, which “turns off” the thyroid gland as soon as your body uses up it’s glycogen and ideally shouldn't be your main source of protein."

and then I read:
When people supplement thyroid and eat liver once or twice a week, their acne and dandruff (and many other problems) usually clear up very quickly. It was acne and dandruff that led me into studying the steroids and thyroid, and in the process I found that they were related to constipation and food sensitivity."-rp
and that Liver should be eaten once a week.

So am I to understand that it shouldn't be eaten a lot but it Needs to be eaten once a week?
Is that right?

Thanks

4peatssake

tomisonbottom said:
Hi guys,

I read that "liver, and pork chops are rich in cysteine, which “turns off” the thyroid gland as soon as your body uses up it’s glycogen and ideally shouldn't be your main source of protein."

and then I read:
When people supplement thyroid and eat liver once or twice a week, their acne and dandruff (and many other problems) usually clear up very quickly. It was acne and dandruff that led me into studying the steroids and thyroid, and in the process I found that they were related to constipation and food sensitivity."-rp
and that Liver should be eaten once a week.

So am I to understand that it shouldn't be eaten a lot but it Needs to be eaten once a week?
Is that right?

Thanks

Yes, that is correct. Live only once a week.

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
4peatssake said:

And liver only once a week is probably a good idea too! :rolling

4peatssake

Charlie said:
4peatssake said:

And liver only once a week is probably a good idea too! :rolling

Well I suppose it's Live daily but eat liver only once a week! :P

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Mauritio B. Coagulans decreases endotoxin , liver fibrosis and serotonin Digestion 57
recodetosource Differences in COD LIVER OIL? Were the vikings stupid? Diet 3
M How do you eat your liver? Ask For Help or Advice 7
M B-Complex or Bee Pollen supplement? Vitamin A supplement or Cod liver oil? Ask For Help or Advice 3
S Liver why not have 1-2 oz or 4 oz a day? Ask For Help or Advice 5
J Advice On Labs. Fatty liver ? Blood Work, Labs 11
M My symptoms got so much worse since adding Liver, Oysters and Cacao! What could I do? Ask For Help or Advice 23
Quelsatron A very confusing month? (vitamin D, magnesium, liver) Ask For Help or Advice 33
S Color Blindness Cured With Beef Liver? Organ Meat 11
Lokzo 💎TUDCA: The Holy Grail For Liver Health? Supplements 11
L Anti-Peat I Think Young Adults Should Avoid Calf/Beef Liver And Maybe Even Shellfish Debate - Anti-Peat 6
deliciousfruit Does liver from grain-fed animals contain vitamin A? Meat, Organ Meat, Gelatin, Seafood 2
Mito The efficacy of vitamin E in reducing non-alcoholic fatty liver disease E 0
Attakai Cured my fatty liver and shrank it to normal size in under a year Blood Work, Labs 33
haidut Aspirin can cure liver cancer in just 24 hours (in rabbits) Scientific Studies 2
haidut Glycine (and leucine) can treat fatty liver (NAFLD and NASH) Scientific Studies 3
haidut Vitamin D is anti-catabolic / anabolic, protects liver from cortisol injury Scientific Studies 2
youngsinatra Unidentified Anti-Fatigue Factor in Beef Liver! Organ Meat 7
Soren Eating Liver Causing Allergic Reaction? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
Lokzo Taurine: Health Benefits Explained (Oxytocin, Liver Health, Cardiovascular System & Exercise) Amino Acids 5
koreus Just Got My Liver Enzymes Checked And They Are Elevated Blood Work, Labs 19
Cloudhands Fatty Liver Ask For Help or Advice 1
L Liver Detox Tips Please Ask For Help or Advice 26
K Found A Gem For Starters - Prevention Of Arachidonic Acid‑induced Liver Injury With Garlic Extracts Meet & Greet 5
haidut Alcohol Causes Liver (and Other Organ) Damage By Lowering NAD/NADH Ratio Scientific Studies 0
J Eating Liver Makes Me Feel Cold More Often And Faster, Why? Metabolism 7
B Only Liver And Orange Juice? Diet, Recipes 5
D Detoxifying The Liver : Turmeric Vs. Milk Thistle Toxins, Detoxification 5
CHEESEHEAD69 Blood Work. High AST & ALT Levels? Liver Damage? Blood Work, Labs 15
J Why Does Fresh Liver Taste So Good But Frozen Liver So Meh? Organ Meat 3
wealthofwisdom Is It OK If I Never Eat Liver? Ask For Help or Advice 25
L The Association Of Sex Steroid Hormone Concentrations With Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease And Liv Scientific Studies 0
A Visceral Fat Due To Impaired Metabolism/Fatty Liver Digestion 0
David PS Two Thirds Of Americans Have Liver Damage W/ Georgi Dinkov | Mitolife Radio Ep. #077 Health 0
N Anti-Peat Saturated Fat TERRIBLE For Liver Health & Diabetes. Compared To PUFA Debate - Anti-Peat 140
P Help Lowering Cat's Liver Enzymes! Animals 15
L Dehydrated VS Freeze Dried Liver Ask For Help or Advice 0
Twohandsondeck Anti-Peat Liver And Oysters Aren't Health Foods? Debate - Anti-Peat 37
W High Fructose = Fatty Liver Risk? Diet 40
Mauritio Vitamin E Succinate Very Effective Against Liver Carcinoma ,acetate Form Increases It E 26
meatbag Cod-liver Oil Inhibits Gastric Secretion Articles & Scientific Studies 7
F Liver & Thyroid Blood Test Result, Suggestions? Blood Work, Labs 25
F Insomnia / Hypothyroid / Liver Thyroid and Hormones 15
wealthofwisdom Can't Eat Oysters Or Liver? Ask For Help or Advice 44
Hans Foods That Can Help To Heal The Liver Articles & Scientific Studies 24
haidut Blocking Serotonin Treats Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD / NASH) Scientific Studies 2
Amber Connection Between Liver Dysfunction & Hypothyroidism Thyroid and Hormones 41
JessFields Ketoconazole, Liver Function Ask For Help or Advice 0
J Digestion Weird After Having Eaten Liver For A Week Digestion 15
haidut PUFA May Drive Obesity, Insulin Resistance, Liver Issues In Diabetes II Patients Scientific Studies 0