Dismiss Notice
  7. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Liver Flush - Experiences?

Discussion in 'Ask For Help or Advice' started by Prosper, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Xisca

Xisca Member

Yes, that's michael 4 points, and so, globs with no waste/sand cannot mean that the liver flush is a scam!
    It creates the best conditions for us to eliminate more wastes, but it might not, or not always.

Coconut oil is said to not stimulate bile, so no daily elimination of bile, unless you have some other type of oil? Fat is not only about nutrition and metabolism, if it is needed to stimulate bile and eliminate toxins! Do we have different needs? How do people detox in islands where they eat coconuts and fish? Is there enough fat in the fish?

@michael94 can you explain better your points 5 and 6?
    Is it ok for any liver issue?
    And "more involved than..."

2. Xisca

Xisca Member

Will you tell us more about those 2 points? Thanks!

3. Bobber Anderson

Bobber Anderson Member

The fact that bile is another method that the body uses to eliminate toxins is a major reason (for me) why I have an inherent distrust of low fat diets. Just totally restricting a whole macronutrient because you believe it to improve certain 'parameters' is never going to make sense to me. And yes I know PUFA is different and we all restrict is as much as we can (before someone schools me).

Ray Peat has said that the bile is estrogenic/serotonergic. That's probably pretty obvious to even the new people around here.

And so eating a lower fat diet is helpful? (As recommended by some on here).

Just let the toxins sit there? The body will eliminate them another way? Oh, but I eat clean. Look at my lovely organic potatoes, beans and broccoli. Well, you still take in toxins each day. Even if you are eating low fat, your bile will contain toxic filth just the same as what would be in the bile of a person eating higher fat.

For me, the difference being, the person eating more fat, will have more bile being created/pushing through, and being eliminated (along with the toxins). Constant bile flow = elimination activity? Low fat diet = shut down of sytem?

Maybe I'm way off base. Any thoughts anyone?

4. dbh25

dbh25 Member

What is an optimum fat % and what do you consider low fat?

5. Frankdee20

Frankdee20 Member

Intensive Case Manager
    That's wild

6. alywest

alywest Member

My son sometimes has what I considered "gritty" diapers, and when I looked it up online other parents said it was from eating blueberries. He had just eaten blueberries the day before! Coincidence? Not sure, and I have no idea why blueberries would cause such a thing. It is straight up like sand!

7. Such_Saturation

Such_Saturation Member

43543543453.PNG

8. Joeyd

Joeyd Member

Why does cacao butter stimulate the bile but not coconut oil?

9. Bobber Anderson

Bobber Anderson Member

Not sure. Do all fat components of the coconut oil fat get processed differently? I thought that the majority of it (at least) bypasses the liver to be processed by the bile.

Cacao butter is just like any other fat that we eat (with the exception of coconut oil), with how it goes to the liver & needs bile to be processed. The more you eat, the more bile is needed to deal with it.

I might be wrong though

10. Bobber Anderson

Bobber Anderson Member

11. Joeyd

Joeyd Member

Any updates?

12. Bobber Anderson

Bobber Anderson Member

I've stopped with the liver flushes. I did about ten over the course of a year. I didn't notice any long term benefits at all apart from a euphoric mood the day following the liver flush. But this is to be expected, as the day of doing a liver flush you have to fast (which I absolutely detested), and then you drink that disgusting drink at 10pm (crap loads of olive oil mixed with grapefruit juice). You then wake the next day feeling absolutely awful because of what is lingering in your colon (lots of bile, and all that is contained within it, including the puported 'stones'). Once you evacuate all of that (after many many trips to the toilet over the course of that day), that's when the euphoria starts (no wonder though, because you are expelling all of the toxic bile, and so is a relief to the body).

Also though, and possibly another reason for the profound mood lift that I experienced, it might be because you are finally allowed to eat again after the fast (I don't count that disgusting drink as a well earned meal lol). And eating after a fast is just orgasmic. I am very happy in this state and it probably does add to the elevated mood.

However, I still enjoy my coffee enemas. They are a great tool to aid the liver. I see all kinds of disgusting crap come out from those alone!

13. Bobber Anderson

Bobber Anderson Member

14. Joeyd

Joeyd Member

Why did it take you ten flushes to get to that conclusion

15. Peatfan19

Peatfan19 Member

Chapter 7 of the attached book by Andreas Moritz contains detailed instructions on how to do the liver flush.

The lengthy book (published in 1997) contains a wealth of interesting and some useful information, and was one of the first sources which made me aware of the health benefits of coconut oil and salt. The book does however contain a number of ideas and concepts which are outdated and anti-Peat, e.g. warnings against aspirine etc.

16. AyurvedaMGerson

AyurvedaMGerson Member

Exactly. Need to be no/low fat diet for one week. And without coffee and another CHOLAGOGUE substances.

I havent Gallbladder so UDCA can be useful before flush, and I need to do 2 weeks with malic acid and nofat diet

17. AyurvedaMGerson

AyurvedaMGerson Member

I think its soap. But liposoluble toxins in the bile and bowel are mixed in this soap. Its like a soap cleaning inside the lumen.