Dismiss Notice
  7. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Liver Flush - Experiences?

Discussion in 'Ask For Help or Advice' started by Prosper, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Amazoniac

Amazoniac Member

2. DDK

DDK Member

Gallstones are formed by lack of bile acids, which normally dissolves them. This is why when people have gallbladder attacks they find relief by consuming some form of acid (lemon juice, Ascorbic acid, vinegar, etc...) Bile acids are made from thyroid, cholesterol, glycine and taurine. Or you could have a bile duct blockage which could be from many causes like magnesium deficiency, gallbladder infection, hypothyroidism, high stress, etc...

3. tara

tara Member

Would regular consumption of apple juice or malic acid prevent their formation or gradually dissolve them over a longer time?

4. DDK

DDK Member

I think it would be more effective at dissolving preexisting stones, than it would be at preventing new ones from forming. It still isn't getting down to the root cause of the problem. ACV is far more effective than apple juice or malic acid alone.

5. nikotrope

nikotrope Member

Gallstones are very similar in composition to plaque in arteries (cholesterol). Formation of plaque seems to be correlated with low magnesium. Increasing magnesium intake should take care of the gallstones.

6. dbh25

dbh25 Member

@BenjaminBullock Did you repeat the cleanse, and did you have more stones?
    I just got a copy of the liver cleanse book by Moritz

7. Ideonaut

Ideonaut Member

I tried this exact flush formula on Hulda Clark's recommendation, was led to expect all hell to break loose in the morning but don't think I even farted. Was bummed out because it tasted so nasty and no results.

8. Benyamin Bulluc

Benyamin Bulluc Member

I did this 5 years ago and just the once, never got round to doing it again as it takes up the whole weekend.

9. Bobber Anderson

Bobber Anderson Member

Okay so I'm on flush number five (been doing them since May 17).

First four flushes I have expelled about 800 green blobs. And on the fourth flush I also expelled about 10 pale grey blobs, which I found fascinating.

I have even started collecting these blobs (I know. I have joined the cult). I will posting pics before you know it.

My recent coffee enema though, was just beyond dramatic. I have tried googling for information about people expelling stones from coffee enemas, and there doesn't seem to be much anecdotes. Even Mortitz himself said that you won't really get much stones out through coffee enemas.

Well, what I expelled from last coffee enema was just insane. It was basically these same green blobs, but they were shattered to pieces. There was literally thousands of particles being expelled (not to get too graphic). And it felt so damn good as they left me.

I won't be doing another liver flush for a while because I want to wait until I can get some macadamia oil instead (the 10-14g of PUFA that 120mls of olive oil provides isn't something I want to be putting into my body each time I do a flush). And I can't get any macadamia oil until I get paid. But macadamia oil is the Peatiest oil I could find.

I will continue with the coffee enemas though.

I'm going to keep doing this until I don't expel anything.

I want to see if it improves some health parameters of mine that are concerning me.

10. OP
    Prosper

Prosper Member

@Bobber Anderson Ha, that sounds intense. You say that macadamia oil is the peatiest oil you could find - is coconut oil not suitable? Hardly any PUFA in it.

11. Bobber Anderson

Bobber Anderson Member

Coconut oil would be great, but it doesn't stimulate the bile. I wish it did.

Another option might be dissolving cacao butter and drinking the oil with the citrus, but cacao butter is too expensive.

So macadamia remains the best oil in terms of PUFA content. Unless other peeps have other ideas?

12. DDK

DDK Member

When you drink a 1/2 cup of oil in one sitting none of it is absorbed, so there is no need to be concerned of PUFA or any types of FA ratios. All of the oil is just pooped out.

13. Bobber Anderson

Bobber Anderson Member

I can get on board with that, but I still don't want to drink so much PUFA. It bothers me. Also, you spend the night with that oil sitting in your colon. I know for fairly certain that I have leaky gut of some sort, and I don't want that being re-absorbed into my body.

I mean, it doesn't matter too much. The bile and toxins will also be there sitting in the colon, so what's a bit of lovely PUFA on top?

The problem for me is that I will sleep through the entire night every time. And I awake feeling fairly toxic with that inside of me. I can feel it pushing (and burning slightly; as bile will from what I have read). Others will barely sleep and poop out the oil as soon as they feel the need to go. Damn my good sleep hygiene. With this in mind, I have read of somebody who decided to change their liver flush to the mornings instead of at night. I may try that. Just because I would rather be asleep for much of the fast (which I find a truly miserable period of the flush), and I would rather be awake and ready to expel what is in me when it is ready to come out.

14. Xisca

Xisca Member

Is it only the oil, or also there is something helpful in olive oil?
    Olive oil has always been said to have something "special" for the liver...

I flushed 3 times some years ago, and expelled 1 green thing the 2nd time, so I thought that I did not need it.
    I was a big olive oil user....
    Then came Peat, and used less olive oil.... more coconut, though I did before too.
    I just reversed the ratio.

Since this spring, some congestion on my right side, and lighter orangish stools, not the right usual brown I had.
    Then saw this of the japanese man having orange juice with olive oil before breakfast!
    I did it, and I have now brown stools, and much firmer though I increased fiber.
    And my right side feels ok and normal!

I also start some meals, all the ones that are not fruits,
    with a salad of greens including dendelion and chicory leaves,
    with a heavy dressing of ...you bet olive oil! + cider vinegar or citric juice.

Now I have some use for all my unmature oranges falling down!
    I also went back to digestive enzymes and betaine HCl.

15. OP
    Prosper

Prosper Member

@Xisca thanks for sharing your experience, but your way of emphasizing words seems confusing and arbitrary. It makes reading your posts a chore and I feel like skipping them every time I see your username. No wonder you have a hard time getting gbolduev to reply to you. Just write normally or emphasize only the 1-2 most important parts in your posts. "Salad" is a contextually insignificant word. "Dressing" is a contextxually insignificant word.

No hard feelings, just thought you might appreciate this, since you at least seem to care about communicating efficiently.

16. Xisca

Xisca Member

Yes I do appreciate... I wil try that it becomes less a chore!
    I am sure others feel the same, I am difficult to read though I already make efforts to re-read and correct.
    For me, a post is difficult when it is a big block with no word emphasized.

For me BTW, a salad with proper dressing at the beginning of a meal, especially with animal protein, is a way to have my liver and stomach functionning well.
    I considere it as a mild form of liver flush!

17. OP
    Prosper

Prosper Member

:D I don't think this is an improvement. To me it just seems like those annoying forums where certain keywords are automatically converted to hyperlinks for related ads. But each to their own, you understood my point and I don't wish to force my views on you.

18. tara

tara Member

Just wondering, are you monolingual? How well do you do expressing yourself 'normally ' in you 2nd, 3rd, or 4th languages?
    I sometimes have to work to understand too, but there is something valuable in a perspective that is not so locked into the limitations and unconscious biases baked into the English language.
    (Personally, I can sometimes find it helpful when key words are bolded in a long post, but that's me.)

19. Xisca

Xisca Member

@tara I usually talk and write in 2 languages that are not mine, and can even translate between the 2!
    But still I can understand, as in no language people find me easy to understand except when they read me twice.
    And I am the one who does not understand shortcuts in a math equation!

Any way....
    Who did not want to use olive oil?
    Here is castor oil!
    Looks tough!
    Castor Oil Liver Flush Recipe, Ricinus Oil Bowel Flush Recipe, Blood Cleansing

20. Richiebogie

Richiebogie Member

@Jennifer recently posted this extract from The Lancet April 16 2005 in another thread.

It suggests that the liver detox itself creates the green stones it is supposed to "release". The stones are effectively soap!

"From the medical literature: A 40-year-old woman was referred to the outpatient clinic with a 3-month history of recurrent severe right hypochondrial pain after fatty food. [Note: Here “hypochondrial” means “below the ribcage,’ not “hypochondriac.”] Abdominal ultrasound showed multiple 1-2 mm gallstones in the gallbladder. She had recently followed a “liver cleansing” regime on the advice of a herbalist. This regime consisted of free intake of apple and vegetable juice until 1800 h, but no food, followed by the consumption of 600 mL of olive oil and 300 mL of lemon juice over several hours. This activity resulted in the painless passage of multiple semisolid green “stones” per rectum in the early hours of the next morning. She collected them, stored them in the freezer, and presented them in the clinic. Microscopic examination of our patient’s stones revealed that they lacked any crystalline structure, melted to an oily green liquid after 10 min at 40°C, and contained no cholesterol, bilirubin, or calcium by established wet chemical methods. Traditional faecal fat extraction techniques indicated that the stones contained fatty acids that required acid hydrolysis to give free fatty acids before extraction into ether. These fatty acids accounted for 75% of the original material. Experimentation revealed that mixing equal volumes of oleic acid (the major component of olive oil) and lemon juice produced several semi solid white balls after the addition of a small volume of a potassium hydroxide solution. On air drying at room temperature, these balls became quite solid and hard. We conclude, therefore, that these green “stones” resulted from the action of gastric lipases on the simple and mixed triacylglycerols that make up olive oil, yielding long chain carboxylic acids (mainly oleic acid). This process was followed by saponification into large insoluble micelles of potassium carboxylates (lemon juice contains a high concentration of potassium) or “soap stones”."

http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(05)66373-8/fulltext

Is this the soap making equivalent of civet coffee?