Liver Detox Tips Please

T

TheBeard

I've tried both liver flush & coffee enema (albiet only a couple times of each) and had better results with the flush.

At first I thought I did as well, because I was seeing those green balls.
But then I really paid attention to how I felt and how I looked a week after each, and found out coffee enemas have superior benefits.

Markus

At first I thought I did as well, because I was seeing those green balls.
But then I really paid attention to how I felt and how I looked a week after each, and found out coffee enemas have superior benefits.
I've tried doing some "light" versions of the liver flush but I always feel congested and tired for several days afterwards.

T

TheBeard

I've tried doing some "light" versions of the liver flush but I always feel congested and tired for several days afterwards.

Can you outline what this "light" version consist of?
Maybe I need to tweek my protocole

Markus

Can you outline what this "light" version consist of?
Maybe I need to tweek my protocole
Pretty much 1/2 of the original protocol with regards to the grape/lemon juice and olive oil. Also, I don't do any preparation building up to the day of the flush as I feel it doesn't help in any way. I already take enough magnesium malate to keep my bowels moving regularly with a slightly loose consistency.

mmb82

Some things that may help are listed below. Some have already been mentioned, but I figured I'd make a consolidated list.
  1. activated charcoal or clay/binders to help reduce burden on the liver
  2. dandelion root tea
  3. salt flush (I have used this recipe. No need to watch the video, all details are in the description)
  4. coffee enemas (not green coffee specifically, but I am sure that would work too, if not better than regular coffee)
  5. castor oil (packs or taken orally)
In general, you want to "keep things moving" to avoid constipation and clear out bile from the liver. The last three items in the list above should help with that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals