"Liver Damage Induced By Intrabiliary Turpentine In Rats"

So how do you know it's even toxic if there is no data...?

there is not much data,but the thing is,it goes both ways.
Why Turpentine,with its paucity of data,is the question.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=de&as_sdt=0,5&q=turpentine+poisoning&oq=t

TURPENTINE .JPG

I think the hormone imbalance isn't his only problem by the looks of it

So what is the defence of Turpentine then?
Dr.Jennifer Daniels is our sole expert on that thing
or what.
Turn of the century medicine sounds very prolactine to me
and household-remedy-status just doesnt cut it.
If you guys bring it,fine by me.
But not Dr.Jennifer Daniels again.
What does Peat have to say?

OP
W

Waynish

The purpose of this thread is to dig deeper. So I appreciate the research posted here so far.

NathanK

Ray literally said in a podcast, last month I think, that a a teaspoon of turpentine with sugar is an old remedy and harmless.

He even likes the smell of it of often uses it with his paints. As always, just don't be stupid and you will be fine.

Hugh Johnson

So what is the defence of Turpentine then?
Dr.Jennifer Daniels is our sole expert on that thing
or what.
Turn of the century medicine sounds very prolactine to me
and household-remedy-status just doesnt cut it.
If you guys bring it,fine by me.
But not Dr.Jennifer Daniels again.
What does Peat have to say?
Orgasm increases prolactin too. Turpentine seems safe properly used.

All the data on toxicity I have seen uses huge amounts, and anything can be made toxic with sufficient dose.

Besides, those crooks at evidencebasedmedicine.org went out of their way to attack turpentine, so it probably has some use.

Christoph

I'll put in my two-cents worth! I've been using pure gum spirits of turpentine both orally and topically for 18 months now. It's one of a few things that has really made dramatic improvements to my health. I started out mixing turpentine with castor oil and then going with the sugar cube thing. Here's my take on the two different approaches: castor oil passes through the gut. Hence, turpentine and castor oil is a focused gut cleanse. Turpentine with sugar cubes still cleanses the gut but will also be more readily absorbed and help out in other parts of the body as well. For me, turpentine is way more effective than Fluconazole.

After ingesting turpentine, besides the powerful Candida cleansing effect, I notice that my metabolism runs warm and bile production or least output seems very good. I haven't experienced any liver problems using turpentine. Since using turpentine, my tolerance for alcohol (whisky) has increased significantly. Doesn't sound live liver failure to me. I attribute that outcome to drastically reducing my Candida load.

Moreover, turpentine is a great transdermal carrier and I use it instead of DMSO to apply oil-based products to the skin and get them absorbed. I used a combination of clove oil with turpentine on my lower back, and my very bad back has almost cleared up within the span of two months. (My lower back has been a wreck for nearly 30 years.)

T

TheBeard

I'll put in my two-cents worth! I've been using pure gum spirits of turpentine both orally and topically for 18 months now. It's one of a few things that has really made dramatic improvements to my health. I started out mixing turpentine with castor oil and then going with the sugar cube thing. Here's my take on the two different approaches: castor oil passes through the gut. Hence, turpentine and castor oil is a focused gut cleanse. Turpentine with sugar cubes still cleanses the gut but will also be more readily absorbed and help out in other parts of the body as well. For me, turpentine is way more effective than Fluconazole.

After ingesting turpentine, besides the powerful Candida cleansing effect, I notice that my metabolism runs warm and bile production or least output seems very good. I haven't experienced any liver problems using turpentine. Since using turpentine, my tolerance for alcohol (whisky) has increased significantly. Doesn't sound live liver failure to me. I attribute that outcome to drastically reducing my Candida load.

Moreover, turpentine is a great transdermal carrier and I use it instead of DMSO to apply oil-based products to the skin and get them absorbed. I used a combination of clove oil with turpentine on my lower back, and my very bad back has almost cleared up within the span of two months. (My lower back has been a wreck for nearly 30 years.)

Thanks for your feedback, very appreciated, and of much higher value than any "study".

I have to say I noticed the same benefits.

What brand do you use? I feel that Diamond G strength isn't consistent, and that the taste isn't as pungeant as it used to be.

OP
W

Waynish

I prefer to drink salt / mag water instead of castor oil... So next time I cleanse, I'll probably try it that way... The castor oil last time I used the turpentine cleanse was the worst part - and sometimes without castor oil, transit was too slow.

Christoph

Thanks for your feedback, very appreciated, and of much higher value than any "study".

I have to say I noticed the same benefits.

What brand do you use? I feel that Diamond G strength isn't consistent, and that the taste isn't as pungeant as it used to be.

I use Creekwood Naturals, which I found on Amazon. I'm not an expert on various brands. Creekwood is the one I first tried and I've been satisfied with it ever since.

Christoph

I prefer to drink salt / mag water instead of castor oil... So next time I cleanse, I'll probably try it that way... The castor oil last time I used the turpentine cleanse was the worst part - and sometimes without castor oil, transit was too slow.
I get the castor oil avoidance. It can get pretty rough. In the big picture, castor oil is best for the first 2 - 3 weeks of a gut-cleansing protocol. I too have not used castor oil in a while, but it is a tool in the arsenal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals