Liver Bile Duct Obstruction - Anyone Suffer From This?

DMF

I have some of the characteristics of LBDO, though haven't been through complete battery of tests.
If you have (had?) this, how did you go about finding out - biopsy ?
What symptoms did you have - how is it being treated.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I am not sure if that helps with the bile duct, but strengthening the Zeta Potential prevents heart disease, by charging up the blood particles. I wonder if it also prevents the clot forming with the spike protein. I am taking Zeta Aid every day for my mild arrhythmia. It should strengthen the Zeta Potential of ANY bodily fluid, not only the blood. Dr. T. C. McDaniel, who formulated Zeta Aid wrote that it will also dissolve kidney stones. So why should it not help with an obstructed bile duct? It is easy to use and you should notice a difference within a week, I guess.

Ben.

I suspect something like this myself, mainly due to crazy experiences with the liver/galbladder flush. Ornithine and antihelminthics also seem to work realy well in my case.
Currently taking the Stonebreaker tee as a preperation for the next flush in 3-4 weeks. Also i seem to respondd very well to redlight/infrared.

incooperating certain massages/body work is something that i tryto or plan to incooperate to help from a mechanical pov.

Biopsy doesnt sound logical, how can you check all the ducts for obstruction? ANd what doctor would agree for a expensive or troublesome test to check all the ducts in these organs?