Lisuride - Liquid Lisuride For Lab/R&D

bdawg

Wow, great feedback! Thanks so much for sharing. I think the increase in taste (and maybe smell??), as well as focus and libido are the most widely acknowledged signs of higher dopamine (or lower serotonin). The tiredness is also well-documented with dopamine agonists. I personally experience the same effects from just 100mcg lisuride and cannot really take more without getting the more unpleasant side effects like headache and nausea. Did you get nausea?

Nope no nausea just headache

ilikecats

@haidut do rats have to shake it before each use? sometimes my rat forgets to shake it and then gets very paranoid after application.... worrying that maybe all the lisuride floated toward the top of the solution and that he significantly overdosed the lisuride. But no real evidence besides his own paranoid delusions :)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut do rats have to shake it before each use? sometimes my rat forgets to shake it and then gets very paranoid after application.... worrying that maybe all the lisuride floated toward the top of the solution and that he significantly overdosed the lisuride. But no real evidence besides his own paranoid delusions :)

I don't think lisuride precipitates since (compared to other products we have) it is such a small amount of chemical dissolved in a decent amount of liquid. You can still shake but I doubt it will change the effects.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
fibrinogen and total protein also?

Total protein is usually just the sum of albumin and globulin. At least on the tests I have seen. Fibrinogen is good and there are quite a few other proteins produced by the liver that can be tested as well, but usually if there is a liver issue either albumin or globulin will be dysregulated. So, no need to test all of those more obscure proteins.

ddjd

Total protein is usually just the sum of albumin and globulin. At least on the tests I have seen. Fibrinogen is good and there are quite a few other proteins produced by the liver that can be tested as well, but usually if there is a liver issue either albumin or globulin will be dysregulated. So, no need to test all of those more obscure proteins.
ok interesting. and where does billirubin come into play? is it as important a test?

brix

I have high albumin and a high albumin to globulin ratio. This indicates liver issues?

tomisonbottom

So I've been on bromo in an attempt to lower prolactin, and get really annoyed with the mouth breathing/congestion it causes. I'm using 2.5 mg bromo, and this afternoon after about 6 hours of mouth breathing, I couldn't take it any longer, so I took 2 drops of Lisuride topically.

Nose totally cleared in 10 minutes!

WOW. So it definitely doesn't cause the congestion Bromo does; quite the opposite.

It also gave me almost instant brain energy and a little more physical energy too.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So I've been on bromo in an attempt to lower prolactin, and get really annoyed with the mouth breathing/congestion it causes. I'm using 2.5 mg bromo, and this afternoon after about 6 hours of mouth breathing, I couldn't take it any longer, so I took 2 drops of Lisuride topically.

Nose totally cleared in 10 minutes!

WOW. So it definitely doesn't cause the congestion Bromo does; quite the opposite.

It also gave me almost instant brain energy and a little more physical energy too.

Excellent, thanks for the great feedback!

Last edited:

tomisonbottom

Also for people wondering about how long it lasts; my Lisuride is at least 9 months old and has been left out at room temp, and clearly still works.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Also for people wondering about how long it lasts; my Lisuride is at least 9 months old and has been left out at room temp, and clearly still works.

Wow, this is great!

Luckytype

@haidut i recall you covering this briefly, it may have been regarding metergoline, but do you have anything specific regarding the metabolism of lisuride over time.

My concern is with work and the certainty that will drug and background test. I fear a false positive but im not sure how I could comfortably explain spilling lisuride while working with a pet rat.

I dont plan on large doses or frequent for that matter but do you have any specifics on it or its metabolites past what wiki would have?

DaveFoster

@haidut What might be the mechanism of intense facial sweating with these kind of substances? Anrogenic effects? Just normal dopamine effect?
I get the heated face with antihistamines (hydroxyzine or trazodone.) It's not very pleasant, but that's probably due to some anxiety over the possibility of fever or serotonin syndrome.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
At 1-2 drops, how long should one wait to check labs for new results?

The human studies using 50mcg lisuride daily typically did prolactin tests after 3-4 weeks of use.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut i recall you covering this briefly, it may have been regarding metergoline, but do you have anything specific regarding the metabolism of lisuride over time.

My concern is with work and the certainty that will drug and background test. I fear a false positive but im not sure how I could comfortably explain spilling lisuride while working with a pet rat.

I dont plan on large doses or frequent for that matter but do you have any specifics on it or its metabolites past what wiki would have?

None of these are known to trigger positive drug tests. Even though all ergot derivatives are in theory related to LSD, the developers of these chemicals know about that link and made them in a way that does not have ANY of the drug-abuse potential and hallucinogenic effects LSD has. Otherwise, people taking bromocriptie or cabergoline would be failing drug abuse tests left and right.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals