Lisuride - Liquid Lisuride For Lab/R&D

artlange

@haidut My rat has been taking lisuride intermittently every other or every third day for the last several week. Usually about 5 drops. It seemed to made his thought patterns a little faster than usual, with many more correct decisions. His sociability increased, with a noticeable increase in remembering people's names. After treatment with the lisuride for a month or so, his Prolactin and norephemerin levels are very high. His seretonin level very low. (these levels were assessed by the Great Plains Lab Urine test for Urinary Organic Acids.) He seemed slightly "loopy" with a little dizzyness if moving head too fast, but was generally in good mood.

Organic Acids Test
His prostate is enlarged. Could that cause high prolactin and override the lisuride?
Other issues revealed by the OAT was a candida problem, and high oxalates. More experiments to perform.

Given the almost no effect on Prolactin from the lisuride, what are other possible experiments to try to reduce prolactin in this rat?
I should add. Dopamine levels are very high. (perhaps this is from the lisuride?)

Progesterone

I emailed haidut and he suggested the urine measurement might be high with the metabolites of prolactin, and another blood test is needed to measure prolactin.

Interesting. Thanks for the follow-up Artie.

Hey.. out of curiosity, how's your hair on lisuride? Do you shed more? less? hair looks better ? worse?

Thanks!

artlange

Interesting. Thanks for the follow-up Artie.

Hey.. out of curiosity, how's your hair on lisuride? Do you shed more? less? hair looks better ? worse?

Thanks!
I did not notice any hair changes from the Lisuride in the month I've been using it. It's not a very long time.

However, to reduce my high ferretin I had started donating blood in December 2016, with additional donations in Feb and May. Two months after my second donation, I noticed my hair was starting to change from gray to brown. At first there was a brown band across the top and now the hair is mostly brown over the top and back, except for the temples and the tips of the longer slower growing hair where the gray has not grown out. My eye brows were all gray and now are completely browm. I don't know how much of the hair color is from donating blood or starting dessicated thyroid supplement around the same time along with dietary changes (more milk and OJ.)

artlange

@haidut After a few weeks with lisuride, I noticed a slightly "wired" feeling, and a small tremor in my hand when extended to arm's length. Perhaps this is due to norepinephrine from the increased dopamine. how can I to channel the metabolism of dopamine away from norepinephrine into something else that will reduce the tremors?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hello, when I will take lisuride, will I be positive on LSD police test? Thank you.

No, lisuride and LSD are not the same chemical and lisuride should not trigger a positive drug test.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut My rat has been taking lisuride intermittently every other or every third day for the last several week. Usually about 5 drops. It seemed to made his thought patterns a little faster than usual, with many more correct decisions. His sociability increased, with a noticible increase in remembering people's names. After treatment with the lisuride for a month or so, his Prolactin and norephemerin levels are very high. His seretonin level very low. (these levels were assessed by the Great Plains Lab Urine test for Urinary Organic Acids.) He seemed slightly "loopy" with a little dizzyness if moving head too fast, but was generally in good mood.

Organic Acids Test
His prostate is enlarged. Could that cause high prolactin and override the lisuride?
Other issues revealed by the OAT was a candida problem, and high oxalates. More experiments to perform.

Given the almost no effect on Prolactin from the lisuride, what are other possible experiments to try to reduce prolactin in this rat?

As I mentioned in another thread, urine tests for prolactin or cortisol or other hormones cannot be used as definitive guides. They show, above all, how well you are excreting prolactin. It is prolactin int he blood that matters and that is what lisuride should lower. However, in people with liver disease even lisuride may not help. I would do some liver tests to see where you stand on that.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I should add. Dopamine levels are very high. (perhaps this is from the lisuride?)

If dopamine levels are high then prolactin should be low. Again, blood tests for both would be much better. I highly doubt both dopamine and prolactin would come back high when tested in the blood.

Progesterone

If dopamine levels are high then prolactin should be low. Again, blood tests for both would be much better. I highly doubt both dopamine and prolactin would come back high when tested in the blood.

Hi haidut!

What's your thoughts on likelihood from getting DAWS from using only 1 drop of lisuride on wrist daily? for a month+? How often should one be taking breaks and whatnot?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi haidut!

What's your thoughts on likelihood from getting DAWS from using only 1 drop of lisuride on wrist daily? for a month+? How often should one be taking breaks and whatnot?

Can't legally comment on safety but human studies with such low dose (25mcg) have not found such effects (so far).

Jsaute21

Threw up last night after 4 drops. I've seen naueasa in other threads but this is second time I have puked after administration. Any other similar experiences?

Broken man

Hello all, do you know why I got Lisuride with DMSO? I thought that all solvents are only SFA esters + ethanol/MCT, something changed or what is that? Could it be only bad description on bottle or its real DMSO? Thank you.

Constatine

Hello all, do you know why I got Lisuride with DMSO? I thought that all solvents are only SFA esters + ethanol/MCT, something changed or what is that? Could it be only bad description on bottle or its real DMSO? Thank you.
It should be easy to tell if it's DMSO. If you taste it in your mouth a few seconds after topical application then it is. It also has a garlic smell.

Progesterone

Odd. Are you sure?

Constatine

How have you fared with SFA ester my friend?
I like the SFA esters in the products. I have not yet tried the SFA version of lisuride though. It seems to make the products more gentle for me. Though of course that means that its probably not as strong as the DMSO versions, but the effects seem better.

johann1988

I like the SFA esters in the products. I have not yet tried the SFA version of lisuride though. It seems to make the products more gentle for me. Though of course that means that its probably not as strong as the DMSO versions, but the effects seem better.
Do you take the SFA versions oral or topical?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals