Lisuride - Liquid Lisuride For Lab/R&D

Buttercup

I find tolerance seems to creep in with this one, for me. After a few days, I barely even notice the effects @ 75mcg. I stop the drug, and not much happens.

Not sure what to make of it.

belcanto

:tearsofjoy::p
They know some stuff. Hillary has been taking thyroid for the last 7 years. She has also been on progesterone therapy before but I don't know for how long and how much she took. Her doctor did tell her estrogen is very bad for her, so he is not completely blind. Too bad Bill's doctor is nuts and put him on the bean diet. Bill now looks like a poorely resurrected mummy awaiting shamanic intervention.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If I were to give Lisuride (or Metergoline, which I'm assuming are roughly similar) to my rat, what substances could I have a doctor check to see if they were working well? Prolactin is normal, but there are fibrotic changes on skin. Or does one just go on sense of well-being?

Serum prolactin, cortisol, and FFA should drop. Serum serotonin may also drop depending on the dose.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut, Is there any harmful interaction between lisuride and fluoxetine?

I would not use together as lisuride can potentiate a serotonin crisis triggered by an SSRI. Most ergot derivatives (except metergoline) have some pro-serotonin properties which are OK when used on their own but can cause issues when used with a powerful serotonergic chemical like Prozac.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I find tolerance seems to creep in with this one, for me. After a few days, I barely even notice the effects @ 75mcg. I stop the drug, and not much happens.

Not sure what to make of it.

Peat mentioned that tolerance will develop for most anti-serotonin or pro-dopamine drugs so he recommends usage only for a few days and then taking a break. At lower dose (50mcg) it can probably be used for much longer without desensitization but it depends a lot on each person.

khan

I would not use together as lisuride can potentiate a serotonin crisis triggered by an SSRI. Most ergot derivatives (except metergoline) have some pro-serotonin properties which are OK when used on their own but can cause issues when used with a powerful serotonergic chemical like Prozac.
Ok thanks.

Progesterone

I take it topically. Never had my prolactin levels measured, but I definitely had high estrogen/high stress levels, so safe to assume my prolactin levels were high too.

I read older posts where you complained of hair loss.

Did lisuride/lowered prolactin levels help with the hair loss???

lampofred

Full dopamine agonist. Talking rapidly and feeling full of energy. Tolerance building quickly. Stimulation with no nutrition. So basically legal amphetamine?

This sounds dangerous to use honestly.

brix

Full dopamine agonist. Talking rapidly and feeling full of energy. Tolerance building quickly. Stimulation with no nutrition. So basically legal amphetamine?

This sounds dangerous to use honestly.

What is your daily dosage?
I don't notice any mental effects even when paired with cypro.

lampofred

What is your daily dosage?
I don't notice any mental effects even when paired with cypro.

I don't. I was just reading descriptions because I was considering getting it to replace my bromocriptine, but this seems more like a recreational drug than a medicinal one... "Full dopamine agonist" sounds like makes it sound it has a high potential for abuse. Not that I'm against recreational drugs, but it would be bad if someone on here got addicted to this similar to how people got addicted to amphetamine in the 20th century thinking it was actually good for them

Progesterone

Got my lisuride (SFA not DMSO).

Dosed 1 drop on my pet rat's wrist, then rubbed other wrist with it. This was at 9:30pm (because I didn't feel like waiting until the morning)

Rat definitely notices a difference (deeper breathing, deeper intense eye-gazing with others, mood boost)

Right now I put the lisuride in the fridge. Is this best, @haidut?

EDIT: My pet rat had the urge to masturbate. Bad rat! He didn't fully ejaculate though, just a bit, I stopped him before it got to the point of no return. He did ejaculate a bit though. He still feels horny. Good sign.

Music seems to be more enjoyable as well.

I realize all of this could very well be placebo considering it's my rat's 1st dose, however, just stating the effects as they come. My rat and I are well versed and experienced with potent stimulants (i.e ephedrine) and can definitively feel the dopaminergic effects here.

EDIT 2: Approx four hours after dosing, my rat is getting some light intermittent chest pains... nothing crazy but, rat never gets chest pains... FWIW, rat also had chest pains on pramipexole (much worse on prami) and had to cease usage. Those chest pains on prami eventually went away after a week or so.

I thought lisuride had no bad effects on the heart, like prami, is this accurate?

Also... Lisuride (discontinued in the UK) - I really didn't think this was an issue with lisuride? Is it BS?

• On rare occasions people taking this medicine have developed a fibrous thickening of the lining that covers some of the internal organs including the kidneys, the heart or the lungs. This is called a fibrotic reaction. Your doctor may want you to have a chest X-ray andblood tests before starting treatment and regularly during treatment to monitor for this. Consult your doctor if you develop any of the following symptoms while taking this medicine, so they can be investigated: shortness of breath, persistent cough, chest pain, swelling of the lower legs, pain in the lower back, or abdominal pain or tenderness.

Last edited:

Progesterone

No chest pains btw anymore after 1st day...

This stuff really boosts my mood and makes me on point socially, and if something is funny I will laugh hard as hell. This is good stuff.

Hope it will work to slow or halt MPB.

Jsaute21

Hard for me to explain the surge in libido i experience from this product. I have always benefited from my sampling of haidut's supplements but this product in particular brings my libido back to high school/college years. It is almost immediate too. Obviously an extremely potent serotonin antagonist. Great for sleep as well.

Progesterone

Hard for me to explain the surge in libido i experience from this product. I have always benefited from my sampling of haidut's supplements but this product in particular brings my libido back to high school/college years. It is almost immediate too. Obviously an extremely potent serotonin antagonist. Great for sleep as well.

Hey dude! Long time no hear.

I agree! This product is TERRIFIC but libido but also for general cognitive enhancement, mood, etc.

I am a bit worried about DAWS (dopamine withdrawal syndrome). haidut can you please shed some info on how we would best avoid DAWS ?

Should we dose EOD? is taking off SAT-SUN good enough?

I am only using 1 drop a day on my wrist.

artlange

@haidut My rat has been taking lisuride intermittently every other or every third day for the last several week. Usually about 5 drops. It seemed to made his thought patterns a little faster than usual, with many more correct decisions. His sociability increased, with a noticible increase in remembering people's names. After treatment with the lisuride for a month or so, his Prolactin and norephemerin levels are very high. His seretonin level very low. (these levels were assessed by the Great Plains Lab Urine test for Urinary Organic Acids.) He seemed slightly "loopy" with a little dizzyness if moving head too fast, but was generally in good mood.

Organic Acids Test
His prostate is enlarged. Could that cause high prolactin and override the lisuride?
Other issues revealed by the OAT was a candida problem, and high oxalates. More experiments to perform.

Given the almost no effect on Prolactin from the lisuride, what are other possible experiments to try to reduce prolactin in this rat?

@haidut My rat has been taking lisuride intermittently every other or every third day for the last several week. Usually about 5 drops. It seemed to made his thought patterns a little faster than usual, with many more correct decisions. His sociability increased, with a noticible increase in remembering people's names. After treatment with the lisuride for a month or so, his Prolactin and norephemerin levels are very high. His seretonin level very low. (these levels were assessed by the Great Plains Lab Urine test for Urinary Organic Acids.) He seemed slightly "loopy" with a little dizzyness if moving head too fast, but was generally in good mood.

Organic Acids Test
His prostate is enlarged. Could that cause high prolactin and override the lisuride?
Other issues revealed by the OAT was a candida problem, and high oxalates. More experiments to perform.

Given the almost no effect on Prolactin from the lisuride, what are other possible experiments to try to reduce prolactin in this rat?

Bag breathing. Helps shrink it better than anything. It seems to be a hypoxia condition. Bag breathing fixes it.

Progesterone

Organic Acids Test

What the...

haidut any ideas here?

This is very odd :(

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals