Lisuride - Liquid Lisuride For Lab/R&D

DennisX

What is the half life of Lisuride with transdermal application?

How many mcg of Lisuride would be equivalent to 0.5mg of cabergolin?

Whoops please disregard first question. You answered this in the intro. "when administered transdermally dissolved in an effective solvent lisuride is a very different animal. It has close to 100% bioavailability and a half life of up to 6 hours"

Last edited:

blob69

I have been taking lisuride for about 3 months now, didn't expect much from it since the only effect ritanserin had on me resulted in fainting. 2 drops a week is all i seem to need. I have terrible anxiety, the kind that prevents me from talking to people or even posting online. I get really embarrassed, end up stuttering, turning red, or even throwing up, and I struggle whenever I have to be around people and avoid it as much as possible. My lab partner mentioned how he has never even heard me speak before and was surprised to see how talkative i am. Almost all of my anxiety is gone, I became more social, rarely embarrassed, a lot more confident, and the confidence made me go from thinking i am too stupid to do my lab work to being so confident so I enjoy it and do well. I always over think and end up saying nothing, now I have very little inhibition, which is sometimes bad given the setting, I may need a bit more inhibition in some settings, but I'll take this over being anxious. I've tried so many different things and it is the first thing that has worked for me. Thanks Haidut for a great product! I was pretty dysfunctional before and it's great to be able to function like a normal person. For a while it also improved my mood and made me a lot more positive and happy, less prone to conflict, seeing everyone in a better light etc, experiencing emotions more strongly (usually pretty emotionless) appreciating nature and everything around me more but the effects faded over time, perhaps they come back at a larger dose, but too much interferes with my sleep.

Wow Mephisto, this is amazing, congratulations! Do you perhaps know if your prolactin was elevated before you started taking lisuride? Do you take it topically or orally?

frant26

@haidut Thanks for your supplements!

Is it safe to take a drop or two of Tyromix and Lisuride at the same time, or is it better to take them apart?

WHat would be the best time in the day, i.e. in the morning with a substantial breakfast, or at night time before bed? Could this mess with sleep and/or the circadian rhythm?

I have very high prolactin (33 ng/ml), and high TSH.

Mephisto

Wow Mephisto, this is amazing, congratulations! Do you perhaps know if your prolactin was elevated before you started taking lisuride? Do you take it topically or orally?

I take it topically. Never had my prolactin levels measured, but I definitely had high estrogen/high stress levels, so safe to assume my prolactin levels were high too.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Thanks for your supplements!

Is it safe to take a drop or two of Tyromix and Lisuride at the same time, or is it better to take them apart?

WHat would be the best time in the day, i.e. in the morning with a substantial breakfast, or at night time before bed? Could this mess with sleep and/or the circadian rhythm?

I have very high prolactin (33 ng/ml), and high TSH.

Peat said a few times that prolactin under 50 is most likely due to hypothyroidism and as such thyroid could be a valuable addition.

Last edited:

chispas

Just wanted to share that lisuride works for my girlfriend better than pharma drug Relpax. No pain after 2.5 hours. And no post-migraine feeling like having been hit by a car.

I put five drops on the bottom of each of her feet. 10 drops total. Did this on two separate occasions for two attacks and it worked really well. Pain rating also a lot lower than usual, far more bearable.

I think metergoline should theoretically be even better because it doesn't raise dopamine. I want to buy some and give it a shot. Also interested in cypro.

Rtm320

I recently purchased Lisuride and am anticipating it's arrival, I am excited to start experimenting with it. I, like many on here, am experiencing hair thinning/loss and have come across a few articles that mention hair loss on dopamine agonists. Has anyone heard the same or experienced it while experimenting? Thanks x

frant26

Just wanted to share that lisuride works for my girlfriend better than pharma drug Relpax. No pain after 2.5 hours. And no post-migraine feeling like having been hit by a car.

I put five drops on the bottom of each of her feet. 10 drops total. Did this on two separate occasions for two attacks and it worked really well. Pain rating also a lot lower than usual, far more bearable.

I think metergoline should theoretically be even better because it doesn't raise dopamine. I want to buy some and give it a shot. Also interested in cypro.

That's great news! I took cypro (actually a drug with ciproheptadina 1,5mg; clonixina 125mg, ergotamina 1mg) and worked wonders for migraines. Not sure how it compares to Lisuride for migraines. But cypro makes me extremely sleepy.

M

marek1989

Some report from 21 days lasting administration of lisuride on my subject:
- vivid dreams daily, since the beginning (they weren't before)
- slightly better well-being, erections, orgasms, and perhaps even subtle improve in libido
- 4/2/4 drops daily seems like an optimal dosing for a long run. Exceeding this dose gave my subject some weird delay right before the climax, with not-so-good feeling. But it may have something to do with a fact that my subject was exposed to atypical antipsychotics and a benzodiazepin use before. Poor thing.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Some report from 21 days lasting administration of lisuride on my subject:
- vivid dreams daily, since the beginning (they weren't before)
- slightly better well-being, erections, orgasms, and perhaps even subtle improve in libido
- 4/2/4 drops daily seems like an optimal dosing for a long run. Exceeding this dose gave my subject some weird delay right before the climax, with not-so-good feeling. But it may have something to do with a fact that my subject was exposed to atypical antipsychotics and a benzodiazepin use before. Poor thing.

Great, thanks for the feedback!

Haidut delivers... received this order within 2 days. As with my recent order. You guys need to slow down. The world isnt ready for 2 day shipping haha. Theyre still on 3 day!

As for the lisuride I can tell you it definitely has some positive effects on my subject

I would love to have tested my prolactin before and during supplementation. I think it is having a direct effect on it. Feeling much better mood wise.

I also have noticed the same nausea effects and they seem to be running in the background, sort of like a refrigerator hum which I'm okay with because it really doesn't interfere with life too much.

Can note it has increased my cognitive function as well as creative thinking. I am able to think more creative in aspects of problem solving.

Believe it has helped with motivation and as above helped with creating solutions for learned helplessness and wanting to take action to improve quality of life.

Also think an improvement of sleep quality as well.

So far I like it, and I'm a huge advocate of ritanserin and this allows me to use ritanserin without being completely punished for it.

Things are looking up, and hopefully continue with those thoughts.

Currently take 50mcg 2x a day.

Thanks for everything haidut...

Rtm320

@haidut Would it be beneficial to experiment with progestene and lisuride on my rat at the same time? Or are there any issues with that combo? Thanks very much

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Would it be beneficial to experiment with progestene and lisuride on my rat at the same time? Or are there any issues with that combo? Thanks very much

I don't see any issues other than both being sedating, so it could impair ability to drive or affect balance.

ilikecats

@haidut could you say a little more about the need to keep it at 20 degrees celsius? Sometimes the room I keep it in can get pretty warm (like 74 degrees fahrenheit). Should it still be okay?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut could you say a little more about the need to keep it at 20 degrees celsius? Sometimes the room I keep it in can get pretty warm (like 74 degrees fahrenheit). Should it still be okay?

We gave some lisuride samples for a lab to test and the samples were sitting at room temps for 3 months before testing. There was NO degradation whatsoever, so I think you can keep at room temps if you like. No need to refrigerate.

LUH 3417

I don't know why dopaminergci drugs cause nausea but it is known side effects of at least the LSD-derivatives. Maybe it is the partial serotonin agonism they all have. But given that drugs like pramipexole also have nausea side effects I think something more systemic is involved. If I find a definitive answer I will share it.
have you found any definitive answer yet?

PUTFOT

Which one is better for just increasing dopamine lowering serotonin this or
Metergoline
?

PUTFOT

So after discontinuation anybody notice dopamine receptor losing sensitivity or downregulation?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Which one is better for just increasing dopamine lowering serotonin this or
Metergoline
?

It's hard to say. Dopamine agonists do not directly raise dopamine but they inhibit TPH and thus lower serotonin, which may lead to higher overall dopaminergic tone. Metergoline is a weak-ish D2 agonist but it is a very good 5-HT1 antagonist and the latter has been shown to increase dopamine levels. That is why metergoline is used to lower prolactin clinically in people who cannot tolerate bromocriptine or lisuride due to side effects like nausea.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals