Lisuride - Liquid Lisuride For Lab/R&D

achillea

At the same time mine and my wife's rats started taking Lisuride-2 drops and tyronene, not simultaneousely, and after a week both are getting numb arms. It is the only change made in the normal routine. The numbness is so bad that it is hard to shake out so as to go away. It is concerning indeed.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
can this be taken with methylene blue ?

I would avoid it. Lisuride has not been shown to stop serotonin syndrome unlike cypro, so given its partial serotonergic properties (5-HT1 agonism) I would play it safe.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How long will this compound last if kept stored in a cool and dark drawer?

Up to 3 months seems to be OK. I have a bottle of dissolved lisuride in the fridge and I have been testing it occasionally, as I do with all of our supplements to determine shelf life. After more than 4 months it still gives me the same effects.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Too bad this is 5-HT1a agonist, i guess this is good for women. For men I guess its best to look for 5-HT1 antagonist while D2 agonism.

The new serotonin antagonist I am waiting for has exactly such profile :):

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut if migraine is caused by low dopamine how come i always get migraines after work outs?
i assumed that sports increase dopamine?

Nope, exercise elevates serotonin as it does cortisol and estrogen. So, nothing surprising about the effects you are getting from exercise.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My rat was given lisuride (2 drops) yesterday and had a slight stomach upset. However, today ritanserin was added (also 2 drops) at the same time as lisiride, and it was definitely a synergistic effect. No stomach ache or nausea, just bliss. Definite mood boosting, anxiolytic, and mental clarity effects...almost a little bit motivational too. Also note that the rat is being given tyromix and the effects are incredible. All of these together make the rat warm, happy, and resilient to stress and worry. A happy rat, he is. A happy rat, indeed.

Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I gave rat one drop yesterday and though it's probably too early to conclude anything it seems this does not go well with coffee. Blood sugar crash city. 24 hours after I gave rat one drop I gave the poor thing coffee again and it's been curled up in its cage for hours with nausea and anxiety.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
yeah waiting on some feedback. I just bought a couple bottles. I'm

Lisuride arrived today. Gave rat 2 drops an hour ago. Within 5 minutes of topical application the rat was eating his dinner and suddenly was hit with a wave of nausea and vertigo. It could barely get up to take the plate to the sink. Had to lie down. It is similar to Bromo, but not as heavy. I will continue but at night with a low dose.

:vomit:

Yep, common side effects of both bromo and lisuride.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Initial report. On 4 drops a day (in the morning and early afternoon) for about 6 days now. I like this. It doesn't seem to have any negative effects for me. The positive effects are subtle: I feel more sensitive and slightly sharper. Taking the edge off the depression so that I feel melancholy (which is not bad in itself and certainly better than depression).

Nice, thanks for reporting!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The great ratsky did not cry during the Olympics last nite. So far, the effects are positive as mentioned by encerent. Brain recall seems improved and the little ratbugger seems more action-oriented and able to accomplish difficult tasks without ruminating about it first. Overall, more engaged and even had some poetic moments yesterday in the course of normal conversation that tickled the poet. And, the dirty rat gave a healthy treat to his rat-ette about noon. He went back to work. She napped.

Cool, thanks!

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Update on this. Subject has been using 2 drops a day. It's now believed that the abdominal pains were from something else. No serotonergic effects noticed at all

Tried 4 drops today and got a little bit dizzier but still very minor. Another effect was a nootropic effect, echoing what ecstatichamster said.

Same here, I get nootropic effects from around 100mcg and even 50mcg when taken in the morning.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is amazing!
@Agent207 I don't understand why 5-HT1a agonism would be bad for men. It activates sexual behaviour and facilitates orgasms.
@haidut What exactly makes Lisuride anti-histamine? Is it something with H receptors?

I really, really like this drug, and especially its strong binding to D2-D5 and the fact that unlike Cabergoline, it is a 5ht2b antagonist, so it's safe. Possible anti-histamine properties would be the only thing that would bother me.

The study I saw said it binds the histamine receptor much like known antagonists do. I think also dopamine is a known histamine antagonist. That is why dopamine agonists can treat GERD much like the old H2 antagonists. So, in case of lisuride - both direct histamine receptor antagonism as well as indirect inhibition of histamine release due to enhancement of dopaminergic tone.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hiadut, would Lisuride have an effect on elevated endogenous opoids?
Dilantin was the only drug that gave me remission (no longer works) from my severe bipolar depression.
I wrote to Ray and he said
{moderator removed picture due to showing Ray Peats email}
Only Klonopin works now, and I'm developing a tolerance to its anti-convulsant effects. It's making me narcoleptic, (w/cataplexy), where initially it was energizing and made me slightly hypomanic.
I have PTSD (learned helplessness) in my childhood, followed by a psychiatrist who overdosed me on an SSRI and then, a protracted serotonin syndrome.

No luck with
LDN
MB
high dose thiamine
Ritanserin
I'm resistant to all the other anticonvulsants too, depakote, tegretol etc...

I'm on 2g of pure Lithium Carbonate - hard to tell what it's doign.

I follow most of all Ray's recommendations.

Interestingly Tianeptine works occasionally. I just increased my dose to from 100mg - 200mg (the sulfate form)
I read somewhere than Klonopin may also be a serotonin reuptake enhancer, interestingly.

Haidut, do you do private consultations? I'm in bad shape.

Have not seen anything on lisuride and opioid antagonism. Salt (sodium) is the safest natural opioid antagonist I know of.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Last edited:
M

marikay

They know some stuff. Hillary has been taking thyroid for the last 7 years. She has also been on progesterone therapy before but I don't know for how long and how much she took. Her doctor did tell her estrogen is very bad for her, so he is not completely blind. Too bad Bill's doctor is nuts and put him on the bean diet. Bill now looks like a poorely resurrected mummy awaiting shamanic intervention.

+1

DaveFoster

Very nice, I like! (said in a Borat voice)
georgi-irl-png.3454

Attachments

• Georgi IRL.png
    Georgi IRL.png
    197 KB · Views: 2,198
M

marek1989

The study I saw said it binds the histamine receptor much like known antagonists do. I think also dopamine is a known histamine antagonist. That is why dopamine agonists can treat GERD much like the old H2 antagonists. So, in case of lisuride - both direct histamine receptor antagonism as well as indirect inhibition of histamine release due to enhancement of dopaminergic tone.
But it's crucial to know which histamine receptors it binds to and antagonizes it. While antagonizing H1 is unfavorable (sedation), antagonizing H3 is beneficial (wakefulness, cognitive and nootropic effects, release of histamine, etc.). So do you know?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
But it's crucial to know which histamine receptors it binds to and antagonizes it. While antagonizing H1 is unfavorable (sedation), antagonizing H3 is beneficial (wakefulness, cognitive and nootropic effects, release of histamine, etc.). So do you know?

Actually, all histamine antagonists antagonize ALL histamine receptors depending on the dose. That is why if you take a high dose famotidine (H2) antagonist you will get sedation similar to Benadryl (H1 antagonist). So, it is all a matter of dose. In the study that I say lisuride was a non-specific histamine antagonist and this is what probably contributes to its effects on making people tired/sleepy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals