Lisuride - Liquid Lisuride For Lab/R&D

paymanz

What causes the inhibition of neurotransmission? Both for dopamine and serotonin it causes problem apparently.

Bodhi

If you look at the section Neurological/Brain in the references above there are some studied on migraine. Given that migraine is a serotonin issue and lisuride treats it this suggests that the drug is predominantly dopaminergic. Bromocriptine is a lot less effective, which matches its more serotonergic profile.

Haidut if migraine is caused by low dopamine how come i always get migraines after work outs?
i assumed that sports increase dopamine?

Bodhi

Thanks for sharing!
Weakness, tiredness, nausea and sleepiness are very common side effects from lisuride. You may want to try 2 drops on the squirrel as even 50mcg (or even lower) have been found effective with lisuride.

Lisuride changes rats into squirrels?

Haidut if migraine is caused by low dopamine how come i always get migraines after work outs?
i assumed that sports increase dopamine?

I get the same thing, but coinciding with DOMS. It got 95% better by now, with Peat inspired eating.

lindsay

@haidut - I am still waiting for the Lisuride (I think it will arrive today), but can I ask - why is nausea a side effect of both dopamine agonists and high serotonin? (though not at the same time) What I mean is, I always associate things that are serotonin agonists as producing nausea. So why would dopamine agonists also cause nausea? This is something I've never understood. Nausea = bad = serotonin. I have never associated nausea with something good. I am probably missing a piece of the puzzle though.

lindsay

but it was almost as if the Ritanserin had mysteriously become an outright depressant.

Me need bed.

I haven't tested the two together on my rat yet, but I did notice a couple of occasions where Ritanserin had a depressant effect on the rat. The rat got angry and then went to sleep, but slept good. Go figure. Maybe the rat is PMS-ing and should take some Vitamin B1.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut - I am still waiting for the Lisuride (I think it will arrive today), but can I ask - why is nausea a side effect of both dopamine agonists and high serotonin? (though not at the same time) What I mean is, I always associate things that are serotonin agonists as producing nausea. So why would dopamine agonists also cause nausea? This is something I've never understood. Nausea = bad = serotonin. I have never associated nausea with something good. I am probably missing a piece of the puzzle though.

I don't know why dopaminergci drugs cause nausea but it is known side effects of at least the LSD-derivatives. Maybe it is the partial serotonin agonism they all have. But given that drugs like pramipexole also have nausea side effects I think something more systemic is involved. If I find a definitive answer I will share it.

thyrulian

I haven't tested the two together on my rat yet, but I did notice a couple of occasions where Ritanserin had a depressant effect on the rat. The rat got angry and then went to sleep, but slept good. Go figure. Maybe the rat is PMS-ing and should take some Vitamin B1.
My rat's throat has been more sore lately. Could be an immune system thing.

Would make sense if Ritanserin were compounding that effect. Or could just be some sort of issue with histaminergic reliance (or serotonergic for that matter). Or all of the above lol.

Will try 4 drops instead of gradual 8.

Last edited:

FacelessMan

My rat's throat has been more sore lately. Could be an immune system thing.

Would make sense if Ritanserin were compounding that effect. Or could just be sort of issue with histaminergic reliance (or serotonergic for that matter). Or all of the above lol.

Will try 4 drops instead of gradual 8.

My rat was given lisuride (2 drops) yesterday and had a slight stomach upset. However, today ritanserin was added (also 2 drops) at the same time as lisiride, and it was definitely a synergistic effect. No stomach ache or nausea, just bliss. Definite mood boosting, anxiolytic, and mental clarity effects...almost a little bit motivational too. Also note that the rat is being given tyromix and the effects are incredible. All of these together make the rat warm, happy, and resilient to stress and worry. A happy rat, he is. A happy rat, indeed.

thyrulian

My rat was given lisuride (2 drops) yesterday and had a slight stomach upset. However, today ritanserin was added (also 2 drops) at the same time as lisiride, and it was definitely a synergistic effect. No stomach ache or nausea, just bliss. Definite mood boosting, anxiolytic, and mental clarity effects...almost a little bit motivational too. Also note that the rat is being given tyromix and the effects are incredible. All of these together make the rat warm, happy, and resilient to stress and worry. A happy rat, he is. A happy rat, indeed.
Great!

Hmm. I suppose it's just another lessin (lol, less sin?) for me in holistic necessity. I've got Pansterone on the way. ;)

lindsay

Two and two - sounds like a good match :) Lisuride just arrived. Am home today, so I may try this on my rats when I can observe. How long were the effects, did you notice? And did you apply to the rat in the same spot at the same time?

Pointless

Some more effects at 2 drops: strong desire to clean and order life, increased emotional response from music.

T

tca300

I was joking TCA....

Maybe try the stuff on yourself to loosen up a bit?
Didn't know I was being harsh, was just clarifying, also impossible to know you were joking based on your comment. I was just making sure people didnt think haidut was losing it.

Pet Peeve

I gave rat one drop yesterday and though it's probably too early to conclude anything it seems this does not go well with coffee. Blood sugar crash city. 24 hours after I gave rat one drop I gave the poor thing coffee again and it's been curled up in its cage for hours with nausea and anxiety.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals