Lisuride - Liquid Lisuride For Lab/R&D

Once I get him to the point where his behavior has improved I usually only have to dose 2-3 drops every day or sometimes every other day. It doesn't seem to matter if I miss a day here and there as long as I don't miss too many. In fact, when I stopped before it took at least a couple of weeks for me to realize the old behaviors came back full force (biting someone nearly daily, rough play that was too aggressive and painful) so it took me a little while to make the correlation between the stoppage of the lisuride! If I miss more than two days consecutively I will start to see small issues like a random bight or him starting to press his chin into me so hard that it hurts, and then I'll remember I need to give him a dose. It's honestly a miracle. I thank you, Haidut. This has made having a relationship with my child possible. If it weren't for you making this available in this form I wouldn't have ever tried it.

M

member 6316

It has high enough affinity to activate all of those receptors, but the activation of D2, D3, and D4 happen at much lower concentrations - usually 5-10 times lower than the ones needed for D1/D5 activation.
so that would be about 10 drops (2.5mg) daily? on wiki it says the half life is 2 hours I guess from taking oral, how long is the topical half life do you know?

Waynish

I know a rat who has tried lisuride at morning, noon, and night. Whenever he takes it during the morning or day he gets tired and it doesn't help him. But when he takes it after ~6pm, he gets focused, happy, not tired - but doesn't have problems sleeping on it (even if he has another ~50mcg before bed). Any ideas why?

Progesterone

@haidut rat took lisuride daily for 5 months. 50-200mcg, mostly orally as the rat found this most effective. Came off of it 3 weeks ago. Zero withdrawals. Where are my rat’s DAWS naysayers? Rat experienced a very bothersome side effect from lisuride (obviously it’s hard to be 100 percent certain it was the lisuride but rat says he’s 98 percent certain). He started having problems with extreme texture sensitivity that started maybe 1 month in and slowly escalated. Everything started to feel like nails on a chalk board if that makes any sense. But Rat had great results from using it in the short term (say a few days to a week even the first month was good but I wouldn’t recommend taking it for that long.) All this is in line with rays AND haiduts recommendations though. Bothersome symptom is almost completely gone now. In the future Rat plans to take it only once a week max.

Can your rat please list all the benefits received from using lisuride during the 5 months?

Owen B

I have a pretty well developed skin inflammation with fibrosis. Not scleroderma/ edema.

The dermatologist is really of no help. All he wants to do is treat it as an infection. It's not an infection.

Lisuride of any help for something like this?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
so that would be about 10 drops (2.5mg) daily? on wiki it says the half life is 2 hours I guess from taking oral, how long is the topical half life do you know?

The 10 drops from our product would be 250mcg or 0.25mg, not 2.5mg. Not sure about topical hald life but it is highly likely that it is longer than oral as this is the reason lisuride is being developed as topical patch for treating Parkinson's.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I know a rat who has tried lisuride at morning, noon, and night. Whenever he takes it during the morning or day he gets tired and it doesn't help him. But when he takes it after ~6pm, he gets focused, happy, not tired - but doesn't have problems sleeping on it (even if he has another ~50mcg before bed). Any ideas why?

The fatigue in the morning could be from lowering cortisol. Proper morning cortisol response is needed for good "awakening" feeling. At night, if cortisol is high the lisuride may be lowering it and allowing for more relaxed, happy feeling.
Just my 2c.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have a pretty well developed skin inflammation with fibrosis. Not scleroderma/ edema.

The dermatologist is really of no help. All he wants to do is treat it as an infection. It's not an infection.

Lisuride of any help for something like this?

I can't discuss specific conditions but 5-HT2B antagonists like lisuride and ketotifen have been successfully used for such issues. Google "ketotifen fibrosis" for more info.

kayumochi

If that's the case, Hillary Clinton needs some of this stuff. I wonder sometimes why celebrities and powerful people don't know about stuff like this...

This quote made me smile as it isn't Hillary who is need of help anymore ...

M

member 6316

How long do you guys find the effect of Lisuride lasts topically?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Will Lisuride be damaged if exposed to a bit of heat (~4oC) in the mail?

thanks

It depends on how long. Up to a day, probably not much, but several days could be an issue.

ddjd

what could possibly be the reason for the constipation i experience from lisuride?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
what could possibly be the reason for the constipation i experience from lisuride?

Serotoni antagonism and/or dopamine agonism. It is a common side effects of both effects. Wikipedia mentions it too.

ddjd

Serotoni antagonism and/or dopamine agonism. It is a common side effects of both effects. Wikipedia mentions it too.
I was thinking that gut motility mainly relates to 5-ht3 and I know lisuride doesnt act on that particular receptor

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I was thinking that gut motility mainly relates to 5-ht3 and I know lisuride doesnt act on that particular receptor

If you reduce serotonin synthesis that has an effect as if also antagonizing 5-HT3.

jitsmonkey

this is a common experience for many people when they effectively reduce serotonin production (directly or indirectly) in the gut
the discovery that their elimination is dependent upon stress and the irritation that provides

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi Haidut!
Wouldnt 5ht2c agonism lower dopamine?

A selective 5-HT2C antagonist may lower dopamine, but for non-selective agonists/antagonists it is fat from clear what would happen and in cases like lisuride it is actually a dopamine agonist, so the antagonism to 5-HT2C is proabably more than outweighed by the dopamine effects of the chemical. If it was lowering dopamine it would not have been used for Parkinson and gyno.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals